Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

16 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Honestly Leo must be fed up with all this Titanic talk, I would be if I was him. 😆😩

This movie is beloved around the world for 25 years. Same for the character he played. It made another 300 millon $ at the box office by his last re release. Those are numbers some NEW blockbuster can just dream of. People are still talking about this movie. It still inspires people with making fan stuff, creating gifs and fanpages etc.

How on earth is that something bad and nothing to be extremly proud of? :idk:

Especially at this point of Leos career. No one sees him as the pretty poster boy anymore. He always talked about making movies with impact. Now this is his #1 movie legacy and he's ashamed but not for his serial dating issues people are constantly making awful fun of it? LOL Go over yourself man.

This movie is one of the reason he still gets some positive public vibes. He should be grateful and nothing less.

41 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

This movie is beloved around the world for 25 years. Same for the character he played. It made another 300 millon $ at the box office by his last re release. Those are numbers some NEW blockbuster can just dream of. How on earth is that something bad and nothing to be extremly proud of? Especially at this point of his career. No one sees him as the pretty poster boy anymore. He always talked about making movies with impact. Now this is his #1 movie legacy and he's ashamed but not for his serial dating issues people are constantly making awful fun of it? LOL Go over yourself man. This movie is one of the reason he still gets some positive public vibes. He should be grateful and nothing less.

Agreed

3 hours ago, Magical said:

Agreed

If he's smart enough he would finally treat this movie with the deserving respect and used it for his own good sake. But who knows maybe he's still salty because it's not about him nor his "acting skills" lol

This is actually acting very "me, me, me" behaviour, near to unthankful and little disrespectful toward all the people who made, support and love this movie til today.

But sure movies made mostly for and about silly women shouldn't be taken that seriously especially when they are nothing compared to movies about big important men no matter the critical acclainment nor the amount of oscars that "boring" snooze feast won (Leos words not mine) I get it LOL

Sry I'm a bit grumpy today I'm Corona positive and my throat is killing me 😩

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

If he's smart enough he would finally treat this movie with the deserving respect and used it for his own good sake. But who knows maybe he's still salty because it's not about him nor his "acting skills" lol

This is actually acting very "me, me, me" behaviour, near to unthankful and little disrespectful toward all the people who made, support and love this movie til today.

But sure movies made mostly for and about silly women shouldn't be taken that seriously especially when they are nothing compared to movies about big important men no matter the critical acclainment nor the amount of oscars that "boring" snooze feast won (Leos words not mine) I get it LOL

Sry I'm a bit grumpy today I'm Corona positive and my throat is killing me 😩

Get well soon! 💐