Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I used to watch Captain Planet as a child and I loved, nowadays I probably could barely watch it, lol, because I have a weird thing with me that all the old cartoons I watched as a child I can't watch it anymore, it's a such a weird feeling... you guys have this too? I can't bare, maybe it's my brain saying: you are getting old, lmao.  :rofl:

Anyway, a new version I think I could watch, haha. 

A question, what movie genre would you like to see Leo doing? I would love to see Leo doing a medieval one, a romantic comedy (I know this one is probably never going to happen), but I would love it SOO MUCH, and maybe an horror movie, or another one like Shutter Island, a mistery/suspense/investigativon, I LOVE this types. 

I feel like I started 2023 talking too much, lol.   :laugh:

11 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

A question, what movie genre would you like to see Leo doing? I would love to see Leo doing a medieval one, a romantic comedy (I know this one is probably never going to happen), but I would love it SOO MUCH, and maybe an horror movie, or another one like Shutter Island, a mistery/suspense/investigativonI LOVE this types. 

I feel like I started 2023 talking too much, lol.   :laugh:

Please no horror movies !  I can't watch those. A thriller or crime movie with Leo as a detective solving a crime would be great. Medieval why not? Might be cool. Also I'm always for love stories. 🥰 As a female co-lead Margot Robbie or Kate Winslet please :thumbsup:

Speaking of:

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

A question, what movie genre would you like to see Leo doing? I would love to see Leo doing a medieval one, a romantic comedy (I know this one is probably never going to happen), but I would love it SOO MUCH, and maybe an horror movie, or another one like Shutter Island, a mistery/suspense/investigativon, I LOVE this types. 

I feel like I started 2023 talking too much, lol.   /cdn-cgi/mirage/e09aa9ef67734bdc07df30f39563fdc2eb739a819de0f02f02aa65253b1a89b6/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/laugh.png

I would love to see him in surrealist movie like David Lynch's (don't hate me please, I love weird shit) or in epic war drama like Apocalypse Now (one of my faves)😁

2 hours ago, akatosh said:

As a female co-lead Margot Robbie or Kate Winslet please /cdn-cgi/mirage/e09aa9ef67734bdc07df30f39563fdc2eb739a819de0f02f02aa65253b1a89b6/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/thumbsup.gif

Absolutely yes💯

Yes it does look like some fan edit. Also the pic is not sharp and out of focus (Leo's hand). The pic does look better as it was released before with the ship covering the hands, but I guess they wanted to do something new for this release.  Didn't they have any other pics they could use? The fact they use a pic that is not in focus for their promotion for UHD/4K is kind of funny if you ask me😄

max1134941089-front-cover.thumb.jpg.ff78d57da07579d30c71918842e1c460.jpg

1 hour ago, akatosh said:

max1134941089-front-cover.thumb.jpg.ff78d57da07579d30c71918842e1c460.jpg

I actually never understood the concept of this poster. The way he's holding her but she's not holding him back. Also her pose looks highly uncomfortable and so did Kates face. Back then 11 years old me thought that red head really doesn't look like she wanted a hug from this guy LMAO

Right. She does look sad and distant in that pic. That was actually a pic of Rose alone and the put Jack in there. I can't find it though.

That's why I love these ones more. I own the first one as a poster. I bought it in 1998 and it is still on my wall:😍

4c386824-01d5-46b7-a8c0-40ab301a1402.0b4afccc2bc23000d20b42173eb066bb.thumb.jpeg.dc6f81a537fb1c5ae3743b001d5f6aec.jpegTitanic_EN_800x1200_Paramount-Redbox_012816.thumb.jpg.2c7f9ca89a579ca4bca50fbda6bbfe21.jpgTitanic-144669982-large.thumb.jpg.207e6f451d2ec4db6a0e2667471dbbc1.jpgW_1388.thumb.webp.97cccd568dc207338c87e2c1f0a68309.webp

^So Spielberg did win best picture (drama) + director. Maybe Marty is holding back KOTFM really for him afterall. What means Marty is thinking KOTFM will be oscar great?

Also very happy for Austin and Colin :heart:🍀

(Although I'm a bit salty about the fact Austin is probably "just" winning his first oscar while it took decades for Leo to manage the same LOL)

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^So Spielberg did win best picture (drama) + director. Maybe Marty is holding back KOTFM really for him afterall. What means Marty is thinking KOTFM will be oscar great?

Also very happy for Austin and Colin :heart:🍀

(Although I'm a bit salty about the fact Austin is probably "just" winning his first oscar while it took decades for Leo to manage the same LOL)

I agree Austin was great in Elvis. But Leo had to wait sooooo long for his oscar and was also great in so many roles. It feels a bit unfair.

12 hours ago, akatosh said:

I agree Austin was great in Elvis. But Leo had to wait sooooo long for his oscar and was also great in so many roles. It feels a bit unfair.

I'am beyond happy for Austin and he deserved, amazing work in Elvis. But Golden Globes have different voters than Oscars so it's not certain he will win, plus, it seems Brendon Fraser have a really good change to win for his role in The Whale. 

18 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I'am beyond happy for Austin and he deserved, amazing work in Elvis. But Golden Globes have different voters than Oscars so it's not certain he will win, plus, it seems Brandon Fraser have a really good change to win for his role in The Whale. 

I watched both and thought Fraser was amazing. Austin seems like a nice person but for me he imitated Elvis. 

Barbie  

Re your movie question above

I do like the Lord of Flies premise of the rumored next project for Marty & Leo , but as we all WELL know  Scorsese films often take 2 years before they arrive at big screen 

So some suggestions of what else Leo could do while waiting for that film to begin

I’d like a spy or detective thriller premise with Denzel or Don Cheadle 

I would like to see him do a project with Lynch or PTA 

Definitely would love to do another film with Margot :heart: 

Re: Globes =thought Austin did good job as Elvis , but while I can well understand its appeal to those who , like  Spielberg , were drawn to movie making at an early age , it wouldn’t be my BP choice 

Thanks . to ALL who posted last Leo pix , news , vids , etc  :flower: 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie  

Re your movie question above

I do like the Lord of Flies premise of the rumored next project for Marty & Leo , but as we all WELL know  Scorsese films often take 2 years before they arrive at big screen 

So some suggestions of what else Leo could do while waiting for that film to begin

I’d like a spy or detective thriller premise with Denzel or Don Cheadle 

I would like to see him do a project with Lynch or PTA 

Definitely would love to do another film with Margot /cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/heart.gif 

Re: Globes =thought Austin did good job as Elvis , but while I can well understand its appeal to those who , like  Spielberg , were drawn to movie making at an early age , it wouldn’t be my BP choice 

Thanks . to ALL who posted last Leo pix , news , vids , etc  /cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/56608ab2b6c1f_Flowerforyou.gif 

Lord of Files? I can't remember this project.