Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

5 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

I always wonder who their insider is... who provides this instagram page with information. I love the fact that Leo is so close to his niece. 

They are hard working fans or maybe one of Leo's friends. I think they know every single person around Leo ..That's amazing

Thanks to ALL who have posted the latest St Barts pix :flower: 

If that is Natasha ,she is the woman pictured below with Leo at Edward Enninful's' wedding back in Feb last year , as well as,  was part of the group that dined at London restaurant after the wedding 

2023-01-03 (2).png

2023-01-03 (1).png 2023-01-03.png

Also in the Vogue article about the recent UNCEF event that Leo attended in St Barts, they mentioned at one point in the night they played Whitney Houston's  " I Will Always Love You" ,and everyone in attendance sang along 

As I discussed with a fellow fan  , typically when that song is played one either thinks of their present partner ORRRR someone from their past,  and we wondered WHO Leo thinks of :p 

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Also in the Vogue article about the recent UNCEF event that Leo attended in St Barts, they mentioned at one point in the night they played Whitney Houston's  " I Will Always Love You" ,and everyone in attendance sang along 

As I discussed with a fellow fan  , typically when that song is played one either thinks of their present partner ORRRR someone from their past,  and we wondered WHO Leo thinks of /cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/tongue.png 

Lol, good question ox. 

Thanks all for the updates, he looks great and I love his hair.   :wub6yh2cm:

8 hours ago, oxford25 said:

As I discussed with a fellow fan  , typically when that song is played one either thinks of their present partner ORRRR someone from their past,  and we wondered WHO Leo thinks of :p 

He will think about Rose 😂 lol

11 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Video of Leo's gangster dance moves /cdn-cgi/mirage/e89cfc7d1bd677442798319035e915d9c8c57ca3653b8fb2f07b466bfeac02bf/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/56608abdc37de_rhythmisadancer.gif

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm_zGH6hBal/

I am officially dead. Leo is living the life.As I sit here in my 9-5 job, I'm jealous. I feel like people hate on his lifestyle mostly out of bitterness.

Thanks  for your thoughts on who , if anyone , Leo might be thinking of when he listens to song :)  

Barbie  

Tks for more St Barts pix :) 

Agree he looks great 👍🏻 

Jade 

Tks for pix that show Leo back in States :) 

I see from Judah’s insta those were taken in Miami 

Akatosh

Tks for dance IG :)