Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Don’t know how much you all care about this, but right now there are cases being presented before the US Supreme Court between Oklahoma and tribal governments. Our current governor is working hard to strip tribes of our sovereignty and take over our land. Things are extremely volatile politically right now between the Tribes and Oklahoma government.

@Sugarwater your concerns are justified. Personally I don't believe in "Scorsese is afraid to compete with Spielberg" reason and what you said sounds more realistic. However I trust Martin and Leo and believe that they took on this story not just to shamelessly white wash it. In 2023 we will see if our hopes and wishes are fulfilled

3 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

@Sugarwater your concerns are justified. Personally I don't believe in "Scorsese is afraid to compete with Spielberg" reason and what you said sounds more realistic. However I trust Martin and Leo and believe that they took on this story not just to shamelessly white wash it. In 2023 we will see if our hopes and wishes are fulfilled

I absolutely agree with you regarding Marty and Leo, but I can see Apple demanding it be done and Marty refusing and then Apple pulling it or postponing it a couple more years.

27 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

I absolutely agree with you regarding Marty and Leo, but I can see Apple demanding it be done and Marty refusing and then Apple pulling it or postponing it a couple more years.

Is apple working like that? I have absolutely no clue. Also if true I don't believe either Marty nor Leo would ever work with them together and at least Leo has an exclusive "first look" contract with apple for more future projects.

30 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Personally I don't believe in "Scorsese is afraid to compete with Spielberg"

That was really some weird excuse for the delay.