Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

You know @akatosh, I've got this really bad habit of saying I will look at something and never do, but I actually listened to that suggested segment on Leo and wow 😮, I can see it. I dated two Scorpios in my lifetime whose birthdays are today and they loved toys, especially dinosaurs. The first Scorp I dated was always joshing around with my little brother's (who is a scorp, November 6th) T-Rexs 🦖 and such, and the 2nd was just child-like, but history and arcane things interested him too. I love hearing that he hates reading, cuz, I hate reading 📖. And I've heard he loves ❤️ music 🎶, oh, I love music 🎶. Boy, o boy. The podcast 📻 is interesting indeed. Thanks for sharing. I see recognisable qualities, even though it's all hearsay. 

😊 @Lilja K

15 hours ago, akatosh said:

Deux Moi podcast is talking about Leo. it starts at 2 Minutes. Especially the info at 6 minutes is verrrry interesting 😊

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/deux-u/id1604255499?i=1000584057470

Maybe it's fake because I think Leo is a good reader and he loves to read many things and news especially about nature and environment. Look at his Facebook,  if he is the one who writes there, I think this means that he is a good reader.

For the second thing, I think that Leo is a shy guy and wouldn't to ask someone to buy these stuff for him.lol

But who knows?! Everything is possible because we don't know him personally!

5 minutes ago, Magical said:

Maybe it's fake because I think Leo is a good reader and he loves to read many things and news especially about nature and environment. Look at his Facebook,  if he is the one who writes there, I think this means that he is a good reader.

For the second thing, I think that Leo is a shy guy and wouldn't to ask someone to buy these stuff for him.lol

But who knows?! Everything is possible because we don't know him personally!

Based on things Leo himself has said many years ago, he enjoys reading, something he got from

his dad who Leo has said is very well read and often recommends books to Leo.  I suspect nowadays Leo is busy and isn’t able to read as much as he was able to when he was younger, so he’s found a great way to multitask. If every single script in Hollywood passes

through him first, that’s a lot of reading he has to do in a short amount of time. Good for him for figuring out a way to accomplish that while doing other things. 

I also suspect all of his so called “partying” is actually just him working. Going to all these events is more than likely where he networks, hears about, is approached with, and closes a majority of his deals.  It’s his job and that’s his office. He’s not partying, he’s working. 

3 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Based on things Leo himself has said many years ago, he enjoys reading, something he got from

his dad who Leo has said is very well read and often recommends books to Leo.  I suspect nowadays Leo is busy and isn’t able to read as much as he was able to when he was younger, so he’s found a great way to multitask. If every single script in Hollywood passes

through him first, that’s a lot of reading he has to do in a short amount of time. Good for him for figuring out a way to accomplish that while doing other things. 

I also suspect all of his so called “partying” is actually just him working. Going to all these events is more than likely where he networks, hears about, is approached with, and closes a majority of his deals.  It’s his job and that’s his office. He’s not partying, he’s working. 

You know what?!

It takes longer to listen to an audio clip than to read it...that's my opinion. Lol

Because in reading, you can read the big lines or the main ideas.

58 minutes ago, Magical said:

You know what?!

It takes longer to listen to an audio clip than to read it...that's my opinion. Lol

Because in reading, you can read the big lines or the main ideas.

True, but in grad school, I used the same audio technique. Sooo much to read and sooo many other things to do that I learned very quickly I needed a way to multitask. I could listen to my textbooks in the car, or airplane, or while I was walking the dog, cleaning house, riding a bike, exercising, etc. Even though I’m a fast reader the audio technique came in handy and allowed me to get much more done in life. Of course, I’m just guessing as to why Leo may do it.