Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I had hoped to find some new  Leo/Milan pix when I visited the forum to day,  and even though we don't have pix yet, we do have an article about Leo being in Mllan

Leonardo DiCaprio Joins Gigi Hadid for Milan Fashion Week as They're 'Fully Seeing Each Other,' Source Says

Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid are together in Italy! A source tells ET that the actor is in Milan with the model for Milan Fashion Week.

"They are fully seeing each other," the source adds of the couple, who was first linked earlier this month.

The news of the pair's getaway comes the day after Hadid was spotted solo in Milan. Wearing a dark jumpsuit, white crop top and sunglasses, the model smiled, waved and signed autographs for fans as she was photographed in Italy.

https://www.etonline.com/leonardo-dicaprio-joins-gigi-hadid-for-milan-fashion-week-as-theyre-fully-seeing-each-other-source

I read Lainey today and I don't think she likes Leo that much. 😂 The way she writes about him comes off as she thinks he is trouble, choices the wrong women, and has mommy issues. "They are all the same!" 😂 What? Doesn't different haristyles count with her? I don't know what she is refering to other then the job. Maybe she knows more than she tells. 

sLvzoTQGm1FUQ.thumb.gif.3b505699a1bf4e5e116bfe15539fdd57.gif

But I wonder if she has one point correct and that is that other news has saved Leo in the past weeks. In this case, she pointed out Adam Levine and his scandal but I can count a few more news or scandals that came in between Leo, and complete fall. Even if I personally think that his reputation isn't that good but it has never been that good either. For me, it was nothing different. 

Lainey seemed to be annoyed that other news was more interesting than Leo and his "doing the same thing all over again". 

Starla 

Tks so much for finally finding us a pic that confirms tweet I found that Leo was at Versace after party on Friday night = great “I spy with my little eye” work :) 

As I had noticed in this pic yesterday next to GiGi’s right  the elbow of someone wearing black  , and thought it might Leo , but until we could see what Leo was wearing it could have been someone else & still could be , or it was Leo 

But now , tks to pic , we  do know he was wearing his trademark nighttime black ensemble :p 

21AC3E99-D0E0-4E76-96A5-E779774C8321.jpeg

32 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Starla 

Tks so much for finally finding us a pic that confirms tweet I found that Leo was at Versace after party on Friday night = great “I spy with my little eye” work :) 

As I had noticed in this pic yesterday next to GiGi’s right  the elbow of someone wearing black  , and thought it might Leo , but until we could see what Leo was wearing it could have been someone else 

But now we know he was wearing his trademark nighttime black ensemble :p 

21AC3E99-D0E0-4E76-96A5-E779774C8321.jpeg

Sharp eye👍🏻

@starla thnx for confirmation🙂

On 9/25/2022 at 10:55 AM, akatosh said:

Cute video of Leo singing❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci738HPj9nu/

Oh, yes. I remember this video. Cute indeed. I think it was Will Poulter or Dom Gleeson that revealed Leo liked to sing show tunes in the set of The Revenant. I sit and think sometimes about how much is candidly recorded of Leo, and how much valuable footage his co-stars have. Man. It has been said he likes photos and videos for personal use, for memorabilia. If we could just get into everyone he knows phones. 😕

Milano is now in Paris , so we can assume so is Leo :) 

We’ll have to see if they are there  as GiGi will be part for  of Paris Fashion Week starting tomorrow , or just a stopover before returning to States 

00BE0B2D-2E79-49CE-98FE-A14603E205DE.jpeg

YouNotMe 

Tks for assorted older pix :) 

I wonder who the woman is between Tobey & Leo 

Akatosh 

Tks for Leo singing vid :)

For sure I would have loved to have seen vids of Leo singing show tunes on Revenant set :p 

3 hours ago, akatosh said:

Cute video of Leo singing❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci738HPj9nu/

Wow

Someone knows him shared that video with this fan account!

It would be amazing to watch more videos like this one 😍🥰

Today, I was thinking to take a break  because there's no interesting news about him, but this video changed  my mind. Lol