Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pure gossip but this guy is the it of gossip on Youtube. Love him. My opinion is still that people can't be fooled anymore because people already know. It is just Leo that hasn't caught up with the rest of the world. ❤

I do like the part: he messed up. 🙃

12 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Besides attending Amsterdam premiere after party, it seems Leo , also, attended last night a 60 birthday celebration for Baz  

His R&J costar Claire Danes  , also, attended 

D30FC133-D6B6-4103-910A-6E22CAB2426F.jpeg

Damn I would love to see some pics of this reunion.

They're so gorgeous I don't know where to start :heart:😭

On 9/18/2022 at 4:11 PM, YouNoMe said:

At this point, I'm not believing in my luck to run across new or rare photos of LD, the ascription must be kindness. 

Rare?

f

I never knew Randall and Leo had crossed path.  That pic was taken six months before Camila Morrone was born.  Randall would go on to take work on a modelling project with Camila.

https://www.sawfirst.com/camila-morrone-in-bikini-photoshoot-by-randall-slavin-2018-2018-12-19.html/camila-morrone-photoshoot-by-randall-slavin-8

I hear Hollywood is a very small place, so it's easy to cross traffic is easy to come by. Didn't Eli Roth have something to do with Death Wish (2018), the longtime Tarantino collaborator? @TheMisterMass

I'm a little bored and wish some work-related news would manifest too @Lilja K.

Kicking it old school 🍎 

9ad4cd93660372f9f881c55e02ba8f7e.jpg 5cf10a9256638184f2914a8857b60745.jpg c03ddbd35d4f818b2fb0984486338265.jpg

Liljak

Page Six wrote this excerpt about Baz's party ,  and then moment i read it, I wondered if , maybe,  Baz and Leo were discussing future film projects he was considering ,etc 

Spies told us he and Rami Malek “were the last one’s on the dance floor” while Baz Luhrmann and Leonardo DiCaprio “talked shop in the corner.”

8 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Liljak

Page Six wrote this excerpt about Baz's party ,  and then moment i read it, I wondered if , maybe,  Baz and Leo were discussing future film projects he was considering ,etc 

I would be happy to see Leo in Baz's movie one more time😍