Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

NY event that Leo attended last night in NY hosted by Leo pal Selma Hyaek 

Had to laugh at how they describe his  trademark 'entrance' :p 

•  

Kering Hosts First Caring for Women Dinner in New York

Other guests included Andra Day, who performed after dinner; Emma Watson — who greeted Steinem enthusiastically upon arrival; Karlie Kloss; Lauren Santo Domingo, Christy Turlington Burns and Ed Burns. Once everybody was seated for dinner, Leonardo DiCaprio, sporting his ever-present baseball cap, materialized at a table with Hayek and Pinault.

https://wwd.com/eye/parties/kering-caring-for-women-gala-dinner-new-york-1235334835/

Magical

Tks for Squid news  :) 

I stand corrected. @Magical. Leonardo is linked to a multitude of various projects, it's very hard to keep up. I've never seen Squid Games, but it'll be on my To-Do list for sure if Lee joins the cast. 

@oxford25 Can't wait to see the pics you'll find 🔍 to match the article you discovered.

Another pic of a very beautiful face 😍 .

bb2c3a7d9169cb0ac41b35ee2737c9d0.jpg

- Yes, he does. 

If Quentin really wanted to establish workd peace ✌️, he'd stop being so parsimonious with that behind-the-scene OUITH footage 🤪.

d1da77e3b051c2f8f43f85ba5de395f1.thumb.jpg.68b6f886fa9101f0f6131f14e4c8c9bb.jpg23566f1ad20ebe040d0e16be80b789db.thumb.jpg.10b7e3d62af6b2fff2b1dccc4104b849.jpg

Lee supporting Rick at the London premiere of his sorta kinda biography. (2019).

faba00bd77156a597143904a60380877.jpg

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

NY event that Leo attended last night in NY hosted by Leo pal Selma Hyaek 

Had to laugh at how they describe his  trademark 'entrance' :p 

Magical

Tks for Squid news  :) 

Thanks for sharing!

It's very important issue.  Actually We need to stop all types of violence!

Hi Leo fans, just wanted to share my personal Leo story for the week. I'm not too vocal about my Leo love at work..... because well it's work but I do have a mouse pad with his baautiful face since well I sit there for at least 8 hours a day I want to stare at something pretty. Believe it or not this mouse pad is usually a hit---- 99% of the people who see it comment and tell me they also love Leo. The other day one of my students stopped and asked me about it. He began to say " that guy......." but I think I knew he was being negative and my face gave me away because he said nothing. I think I scared away a Leo hater. 😅 the mousepad in case anyone is wondering: 

Screenshot_20220917-100459_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks for the updates @Lilja K. Why come there aren't more pictures, bigger pictures that provides excessive detail, like Leonardo reaching for a fork, then holding the fork, then placing in his mouth 👄, you know the detail "restraining order worthy" fanatics want 😁.

Cool 😎 story , btw @kellybsblover. It's nice to know you're keeping the upcoming generations well informed and in place. I don't really own any Leonardo DiCaprio paraphernalia. All except for a Romeo + Juliet t-shirt 👕. Looks like I'm slacking. 

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

Hi Leo fans, just wanted to share my personal Leo story for the week. I'm not too vocal about my Leo love at work..... because well it's work but I do have a mouse pad with his baautiful face since well I sit there for at least 8 hours a day I want to stare at something pretty. Believe it or not this mouse pad is usually a hit---- 99% of the people who see it comment and tell me they also love Leo. The other day one of my students stopped and asked me about it. He began to say " that guy......." but I think I knew he was being negative and my face gave me away because he said nothing. I think I scared away a Leo hater. 😅 the mousepad in case anyone is wondering: 

Screenshot_20220917-100459_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks for sharing the story👍🏻 Your mousepad is so cool, this photo used to be my lockscreen wallpaper. Love the whole photoshoot, Leo looks so adorable and gorgeous here❤️ Also respect for scare away the hater, you don't need his unnecessary opinion! 

@YouNoMe I think it's too much, but I would love to see full height pics of Leo or smile pics🥰

LiljaK & YouNotMe

Tks for pix both new and old :flower: :flower:

YouNotMe

First , tks , for Kering Gala video,  as now I can see the gentleman to Leo's left that he is chatting with is his long time pal Avi Nevo 

And , for SURE I love the two Leo/Tom Hardy pix :heart:

I hope they do a 3rd film together one day ,  can we say The Wager, Tom ??? :p 

Tks for sharing your office/ mousepad story :)