Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Tks for latest Leo & Gigi NY Twitter sightiing  , I would love to have seen the pic of the 'some guy' :p 

Jade

Tks for latest KOTFM update :)

It reminds me of something one of my movie blog friends said ,  that in any award contest  you want to know who your strongest 'competition' will be for the big prize before you throw your 'hat into the ring'  , and with  these recent film festivals  such as Venice & TFFF , they are  getting a better idea of WHO their competition will be, not  only for  BP, but acting categories as well 

Mirella

A wonderful song that is still  as powerful  25 years after the film's release :heart: 

1 hour ago, SexyLeo91 said:

Thanks everyone for the news and pics! Leo's looking hot (face mask and all :ph34r::wub6yh2cm:  and yes, pretty soon we'll all be talking about KOTFLM, and it'll be so worth it too, with all of the little teasing hear and there (still checking for a trailer soon, I hope).

People who love films, and acting appreciates Leo's talent. The fans appreciate his talent as well.

Leo has been scrutinized since the Titanic days (as a matter of fact Magical, if I recall, he was getting hate back then too during the Titanic phase, including hate sites for him, so it's been crazier actually) (BTW, he has been hot and heavy with women over 25, lol, and rumors of Cameron Diaz, who's older than him, so that can be put to bed finally). 

Someone making a comment that MAKES SENSE, so thank you sexyleo.

Since when Leo doesn't have haters? He always had and unfortunatelly he always will, no matter what he does, whom he dates, how he looks... and no matter how much talent and incredibly good work he has done in all this years for the cinema industry. Haters gonna hate no what what. 

Plus, a person here on this thread need to stop writing in extremely big letters as if she knows more than others, I'am sorry but I had to say this because it was getting on my nerves. 

3 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Gosh, I love the person pretend she didn't saw what I posted... ok, let's play than. 

I just wish some members could banned forever from bz honestly.    :girlbanghead:

Nah that doesn't work. I have tried to be as obnoxious as I could in the hops that my account would be taken down by anyone with balls big enough. Did not work. 😂 

Apparently, you need to delete every single post yourself and I can't bother. So you just have to roll with it. 🙃 

And also just by curiosity. How do you know that someone else doesn't know more than you? That would imply that you know more than you are telling. So what you are writing have double meaning. ❤

37 minutes ago, Mirella said:

Nah that doesn't work. I have tried to be as obnoxious as I could in the hops that my account would be taken down by anyone with balls big enough. Did not work. 😂 

Apparently, you need to delete every single post yourself and I can't bother. So you just have to roll with it. 🙃 

And also just by curiosity. How do you know that someone else doesn't know more than you? That would imply that you know more than you are telling. So what you are writing have double meaning. ❤

I'am so tired... I think I need to quit here honestly.

14 hours ago, oxford25 said:

New pix and video of Leo in NY today

2022-09-14 (1).png 2022-09-14 (2).png 2022-09-14.png

19 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Yes! But he looks good in everything else too!

E1Ag-1FXIAIGb8N.thumb.jpg.42a7e6bf01d433dee0f629cbaf9c5531.jpge28d96ced4ba8ca2abade6885947011e.thumb.jpg.905290f787c1dcc9cd196fc731a2e1af.jpg7b88175655c6524caf8a8abb750405f0.thumb.jpg.6c806f9d66ce592cf54603ae1bd829e6.jpgLeonardo-DiCaprio-in-the-Great-Gatsby__14089_zoom__64376_zoom.thumb.jpg.4d5956560ec9867776b13d6897b3b7fb.jpg

Some new pics:

I like him in gray the mostest! 😁. Heads up, @oxford25 posted some pics too, earlier today. There's a vid too! But, Leonardo, so the sex appeal never ends.

gettyimages-530778388-612x612.thumb.jpg.908ccb838bf6618e5ab1a6f0e4ff1513.jpg

Again not really news about KOTFM but director Joanna Hogg talking about Marty being generous with his time while doing KOTFM (no wonder things are going so slow LOL)

(...) Early in the process, she asked executive producer Martin Scorsese to recommend her ghost stories; he suggested “They,” by Rudyard Kipling, which Hogg says “unlock[ed] the dynamics” of the film and then various others deeper into production. “He watched so many different cuts of the film, and this was all while he was making [Killers of the Flower Moon] in Oklahoma,” Hogg says. “He was incredibly generous with his time when he had so much going on of his own.”

Source