Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

More Battery Park pix 

9112018A-23AB-4DF9-96E6-0B32D7A344B0.jpeg 1744181C-CDAD-41AB-9969-9DC81A5C0ADA.jpeg

Looking good, both of them. ❤

I like them together. It is some genuine friendship there where Leo probably is very generous as his reputation says. There doesn't seem to be much partying going on when M is around. Maybe he isn't much for that scene? He comes off as a chill guy. 

20220904_112655.thumb.jpg.df0dbdf71804205bacb558f963778924.jpg

This was a positive spin on it. They at least start with Thank you! so a You welcome might be in order. 😛 I am joking but the discussion, in general, is interesting and something people seem to want to talk about. About men in general and their old look at the world. 

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

20220904_112655.thumb.jpg.df0dbdf71804205bacb558f963778924.jpg

This was a positive spin on it. They at least start with Thank you! so a You welcome might be in order. 😛 I am joking but the discussion, in general, is interesting and something people seem to want to talk about. About men in general and their old look at the world. 

The problem wasn't because of Leo!

But I think because there are some men or let's say ( many men) prefer to have younger partners than them!!

As result, some women in their thirties or forties may feel that they unwanted!

It's a community thing and Leo (for now) presents an example for this type of men!!

4 hours ago, Magical said:

The problem wasn't because of Leo!

But I think because there are some men or let's say ( many men) prefer to have younger partners than them!!

As result, some women in their thirties or forties may feel that they unwanted!

It's a community thing and Leo (for now) presents an example for this type of men!!

Leo is just the poster boy for it like with many other things he shines a light on. 🙃 I don't think this woman is wrong tho.

It was about 2:15 this morning when I began eagerly searching the internet for Leonardo DiCaprio updates. I had awakened from a fragmented and quick slumber approximately 30 minutes earlier. With my phone in hand, I impatiently scrolled through available social media handles, but to no avail. After conducting a short but meaningful prayer, I quickly decided to check my mailbox 📫. The reason was obvious, to avoid my neighbors. Two in the morning was the only time I could ensure privacy and slyly give way to general curiosity about their company, in particularly, THE WOMAN ACROSS THE STREET. Before exiting my home. I thought. “Wee hours are without question, perilous. You live next to an interstate freeway”, I reminded myself. “You’re too small in stature and even more compromised in weight”, I bellowed within the skeletal walls of my cranium. It is true that I very well could be unequipped for an attack, but despite those staggering facts, I tipped out my front door only to be momentarily underneath the sunless morning sky. All that was in my mailbox was a Target credit card bill and a pizza joint advertisement. Struck by the stillness of the night morning, I immediately wanted to remain in the openness. It was just formerly Saturday and the true genesis of a holiday weekend, but EVERYONE was tucked away. “Potential DANGER!”, my nerves rang out. So, for the sake of a brief compromise for myself, within myself, I lingered around my front door. “Safe”, I murmured as if in dialogue with another. Beating down an additional fact that my door knob jammed from time to time. A few minutes later, I systematically strode back in doors. To my phone I went, and to my disappointment was no new DiCaprio news sent. Slightly frustrated, I logged on to YouTube and opened a page to a podcast I had just recently entertained. MrBallen is my favourite. Continuing on with my chronological video watches, I spontaneously decided to listen to each story out of order. Then, just before 3 am (pacific standard time) I was enchanted by one video’s title, “The Man in the Bowler Hat”. Nothing about the story’s title stood out which in retrospect is quite a shame, but despite my ignorance, I proceeded to watch what occupied 100% of my telephone’s screen. 
A few posts back, Bellazon participants within the Leonardo DiCaprio thread brought to other Leonardo DiCaprio fans’ attention that “The Devil in the White City” was reassigned to veteran actor Keanu Reeves. I had seen the title, “The Devil in the White City” before, but I had nothing to bridge it to. Due to my occasional astigmatism, reviewing Leonardo’s IMDb page, Holmes is all I saw, and Holmes I quickly associated with Sherlock. After hearing in broken pieces that this Holmes guy was both malevolent and destructive. I was instantly anguished, because I thought (Sherlock) Holmes was this duplicitous bogeyman. Throughout my academic lifespan, I had come to like the limited number of stories that I was metaphorically held at gunpoint by erstwhile instructors concerning the inventive detective work of Sherlock Holmes. So, in short, I was flabbergasted that I had somehow commended a serial killer. But back into the depiction of my isolated very early morning video hopping, laid diagonally across my queen-sized bed, I listened to the tale of, “The Man in the Bowler Hat”. Completely immersed in the narration of Holmes homicidal sidelines, it donned on me, “The Man in the Bowler Hat", was “The Devil 👿 in the White City 🌆, and furthermore H.H. Holmes had nothing to do with Sherlock Holmes, and more so, one man was fictional. “Hhh”, I exclaimed. “How far behind can you be?”. Having wrote down on the forum how much I would have liked to see Leonardo portray a serial killer and then rob myself of the delectation in possibility was too torturous. “Oh, well”, I said shrugging my shoulders hopelessly, “a bottle of wine 🍷 to what would have been”. 

Cool 😎 pic @Sugarwater

49 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Thanks everbody for posting Leo stuff :flower:

Let's hope some KOTFM news comes up soon so that the Leo only dates women under 25 stories don't kleep coming up.

AGREED! I'm so done with the "BREAK UP, BREAKING NEWS! ", I don't know what to do. I'm ready to Google (him) and not be overwhelmed with jokes and angles on what happened. Even coming from my opposing side. I must concur with @AliceT and " help manifest  positive KOTFM promotion". 

Every time I'm to hear about the break-up:

645ceb0cf0e674e009aa16a92b84a881.thumb.jpg.e41b1c1809607a73f40995fc1472caa6.jpg

JUST SOME OTHER PICS! HAPPY LABOR (LABOUR) DAY, FOR SOME AND HAPPY MONDAY, FOR ALL! 

22e9b401dc596e7df9336be9990710d4.jpg 87bf849efdaffc708861386893e4a326.jpg

Not to come off as stalkerish 👀 @SexyLeo91, just want to acknowledge what you said. Yep, 2023 is just around the corner and we can only hope "good things " are tethered to it. I've got this feeling, like the rest, that KOTFM is our much-needed and much-anticipated remedy. 

Photo credit: CD

a4399669f61932aae6edbc071215bbb4.jpg 88e7f631654736e8edc3e923e73d0857.jpg 65ec6da6fad94e39f0f6e33f2eb7800e.jpg

9 hours ago, akatosh said:

Thanks everbody for posting Leo stuff :flower:

Let's hope some KOTFM news comes up soon so that the Leo only dates women under 25 stories don't kleep coming up.

EXACTLY. I'm enough of this shit coming every time I try to search some news about Leo's upcoming projects😒