Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

So I am the only one finding all of this fascinating? 

It is like controlled chaos where you never know where the next story comes from. I never experienced Leo mania and it must be something similar. No? But now in less positive wording because of the way he chooses to do his job or for some "live his life". For me, those two don't go together when it comes to Leo but for others they do. 

He rode a lot on his cuteness in Leo mania and now he is handsome which isn't as fun to talk about. Cute and at the beginning of his career and we can cheer for him. Successful, rich, and handsome and we wish you get slapped around a little. 🙃 

I don't feel sorry for him. Shit happens to everyone he just has a job where people can take the advantage of the attention. It just becomes bigger than what normal people would go through. It is the bad side of being famous. 

dg0hVakNxI0LaIQDQm.thumb.gif.27ee095d0e556836cb52b6d1fee50926.gif

Like I always say "life sucks and then there is a war". You just have to learn to dance in the rain of what's coming for you. Even if you feel like you deserve it or not. 

I just wish Leo had a movie to start filming since it seems KOTFM is really not being released this year. I already like the big Cannes 2023 premiere idea for KOTFM.

And it's always good to see Leo working again, so I'am really hoping this change of hair and weight loss might have something to do with a new role.

21 hours ago, Magical said:

Are you serious? 😂😂😂

No, 😜. That was joke to lighten the heightened mood within the thread. But the moment he snatches me up and encroach my Leonardo-less existence with affection, you will be the first to know! 

2b91282a-b676-420a-ae3f-0d676babd70a.jpeg 83cf2b78-0e4e-40e1-a331-fe4288f5510d.jpeg c89a9dd5-5ee4-4074-bda0-18a3ae96eef7.jpeg

4f7c7046-15e4-4fe1-8d95-94d71a27bc0c.jpeg 008caaaa-e1b8-4e83-964e-d2b8d2981ae1.jpeg b16f5b6c502866739abc3fddc3d61230.jpg 177199c61d7b344a2d67a028996d26cd.jpg

20220903_082923.thumb.jpg.0814fb6c76aac71eb7c2997a729a845a.jpg

😂 I thought this was funny.

I don't think anyone could imagine Titanic without Leo. I personally hope that they do something to honor this larger-than-life movie. And that Leo doesn't demand to be taken out of it. 😂 We would miss him dearly if he did. 

Leo  was at Rema concert last night in NY 

He supposedly kissed this girl's hand ,  though we know that can't compare with that 'kiss' YouNotMe got long ago :p 

2022-09-03.png_.thumb.jpeg.e74ccd4c9f95b1e62e376ceacff873ae.jpeg

Barbie 

Yes , the shaved look at back of his hair & coloring seems to have been done for some reason 👍

And while I would love to see KOTFM sooner ( Dec) than later (May 2023) , for sure when Leo’s films premiere at Cannes we get tons of new pix and vids :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

He supposedly kissed this girl's hand ,  though we know that can't compare with that 'kiss' YouNotMe got long ago :p 

No, it sure doesn't! I model after 'Sheba' in D'Jango and think about it to help push through the bad times! 

On 9/2/2022 at 7:36 AM, YouNoMe said:

That was joke

Looks like 💕 I missed an article! 'A'. Boy, parts of speech 💭. Thanks, everybody for the updates and recent postings. 

☺️

I watched this movie for the first time today. Anyone that thinks that the craziness that goes with his life will forever be negative hasn't lived much. Evolution is a part of it and we all have to go through it, some later than others but eventually it all falls as it may. It just falls harder for some. 

I think it has been clear that you should be careful with who you let into your life. People's real side often shows when they are watching others when they should be more careful of what might bounce back to them. ❤ Only the arrogant would think that they are winning. 

Yeah, I quite liked 💕 the role of Brandon Darrow, insomuch until the main plot meant nothing to me. I only sought those few scenes with Mr. DiCaprio and then, moved on. Kenneth Branagh and Judy Davis' story was interesting enough, but I'm a DiCaprio addict, so... @Mirella

On another note, I had been wondering about KOTFM's soundtrack. Lee has great taste in music and I think, for the most part, a film's palatability rests on the soundtrack. KOTFM is not an upbeat story, so, Ragtime is most likely not even near-bout appropriate. However, I did conduct some shotty research on music from the 1910s 👇

The song I'm fairly familiar with is Ben Selvin's, I'm Forever Blowin' Bubbles. As a mild Al Jolson fan, I wouldn't mind hearing him, but not anything from his 1910s work, but rather the decade next. Avalon is probably my favorite Jolson song, which could make it in the film, being it was released in September of 1920. Clarence Williams made some catchy tunes, such as Everybody Wants My Baby and I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody None O' This Jelly Roll, just to name a few. Overall, I'm anxious to see what the Scorsese and DiCaprio duo comes up with. 

43 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Yeah, I quite liked 💕 the role of Brandon Darrow, insomuch until the main plot meant nothing to me. I only sought those few scenes with Mr. DiCaprio and then, moved on. Kenneth Branagh and Judy Davis' story was interesting enough, but I'm a DiCaprio addict, so... @Mirella

On another note, I had been wondering about KOTFM's soundtrack. Lee has great taste in music and I think, for the most part, a film's palatability rests on the soundtrack. KOTFM is not an upbeat story, I'm not sure if Ragtime is even near-bout appropriate. However, I did conduct some shotty research on music for the 1910s 👇

The song I'm fairly familiar with is Ben Selvin's, I'm Forever Blowin' Bubbles. I am a mild Al Jolson fan, but not of his 1910s work, but rather the decade next. Avalon is probably my favorite song of his, which could make it in the film, being it was released in September of 1920. Clarence Williams made some catchy tunes, such as Everybody Wants My Baby and I Ain't I Gonna Give Nobody None Of This Jelly Roll, just to name a few. I'm anxious to see what the Scorsese and DiCaprio duo comes up with. 

That was a collection of pretty songs with a mood that fits well this evening. For some reason, I could see Leo comfortably laid back in a chair listening to this kind of music without a care in the world. Letting the lyrics sink in while there is a storm outside. Not to say that the issues at hand aren't important to deal with but are not exactly the end of the world. 

20220903_221519.thumb.jpg.6e31a93ce2c74eca14be61852bb9b74e.jpg

Music does have some magic over us and the soundtrack is always fun to look forward to. ❤