Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

On 8/21/2022 at 7:07 AM, NameDisplay said:

I just watched Titanic for the first time and Kate Winslet looks like one of those teachers who sleeps with her student Leo DiCaprio.  Leo is only one year older than her but in the movie Kate looks fifteen years older than Leo.  

C'mon @NameDisplay don't that to her. (Whatever the cost is for this response, I'll have to fit it, because I could do like the others and ignore). I quite like Kate in Titanic (1997) , her look that is. She stated she hated it 😡 but I think she peaked. It's around The Reader and Revolutionary Road (2008) era , that I began to drawback. She has self-confident issues, but I find her remarkable in her own way. The pressures on women in, out, and because of the industry feels insurmountable at times. Societal restrictions on women are for more unforgiving than our counterparts. Let's not pull the strap tighter. You feel what you feel and you see what you see, but euphemisms are all the time needed. 

I've been a bit on the STAR WARS train since the new Obi-Wan show, so... don't judge me for this but my brain is probably trying to compensate the lack of Leo lately LOL

CINEMATIC PARALLELS we deserve 🍿

What men think to know about LOVE & STARS

philosophical edition

53d5ad0e67da1417199688227ee69bfe25906412

4172986d538b8bef96c4db9716d0ab8bab390da3

81c5674dc10ceb0e0f82db43564a9edc02d82ca4

We'd be living a lie - one we couldn't keep even if we wanted to. Could you, Anakin?

Could you live like that?

No, you're right. It would destroy us.

Source

tumblr_mrdfv7QINs1qdh72qo1_250.gifv tumblr_mrdfv7QINs1qdh72qo2_250.gifv

tumblr_mrdfv7QINs1qdh72qo3_250.gifv tumblr_mrdfv7QINs1qdh72qo4_250.gifv

tumblr_mrdfv7QINs1qdh72qo5_250.gifv tumblr_mrdfv7QINs1qdh72qo6_250.gifv

He knew his mind would never again be free to romp like the mind of God.

That falling in love would change his destiny, forever.

Bonus:

tumblr_msi91lP6o31qd1nklo5_250.gifv

Source

men + pointing to the

4e878e40cd3ede5c451794e288fb6658b79357b1

tumblr_pizpcg5dWu1uw43cfo5_540.gifv

tumblr_pizpcg5dWu1uw43cfo7_540.gifv

Source + Source

Spoiler

Spoiler

also both men dying

tumblr_mtm215VFfq1qdh72qo6_r1_250.gifv

with the very last thought of their love

OeQ4.gif

(considering Anakin as dead when he became Vader)

This article states nothing new BUT it's just online for a couple of hours and trending on the site. Looks like everyone is rooting for KOTFM ☺️

Oscar buzz is already around Killers of the Flower Moon

It hasn’t even been released yet! Here is all the information you want on the movie, which is based on a well-known non-fiction book.

The second half of 2022 will see the release of a number of intriguing films. That includes the acclaimed Martin Scorsese film Killers of the Flower Moon, which is based on a nonfiction book and has an all-star ensemble. The movie is an American Western criminal drama, and reviewers anticipate it to be a major smash. At the 2023 Academy Awards, Killers of the Flower Moon is expected to be a strong candidate. Here is all the information you need to know about the movie, such as the release date, the cast, and other details.

In November 2022, Killers of the Flower Moon is anticipated to be released. A precise release date has not yet been declared. The movie is available for viewing in theatres as well as on Apple TV+ at home. In March 2016, Imperative Entertainment outbid other parties for the rights to the movie and paid a $5 million price. The COVID-19 epidemic caused a delay in production that was originally scheduled to start in the first quarter of 2020. Oklahoma’s official start date for filming is April 19, 2021.

Who Plays What Roles in the Film “Killers of the Flower Moon”?

maxresdefault.jpg

William Hale, played by Robert De Niro. This is Scorsese and De Niro’s eleventh movie together.

Grann-KillersoftheFlowerMoon_02.jpgErnest-Burkhart-Killers-of-the-Flower-Mo

Ernest Burkhart, William’s ethically ambiguous nephew, is portrayed by Leonardo DiCaprio.

image.jpgKillers-of-the-Flower-Moon-Starring-Jess

Jesse Plemons plays Tom White, the top FBI agent.

cCJgz8cCAeQPfAbBrUHshXfdFky.jpg001_gran_9780385534246_art_r1.jpg

The spouse of Ernest is Lily Gladstone.

Killers of the Flower Moon is under the direction of Martin Scorsese. Nine times he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Director, and only once for The Departed did he take home the prize. Together with Eric Roth, who won the Oscar for writing the script for Forrest Gump, he co-wrote it. Additionally, Scorsese will work once more with Rodrigo Prieto, the film’s director of photography. The Irishman, Silence, and The Wolf of Wall Street are a few of the previous works by the duo. The last two movies garnered Rodrigo nominations for Oscars.

What’s the Story of the Film?

The 2017 nonfiction book Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by David Grann served as the basis for the film Killers of the Flower Moon. The movie will centre on a string of killings that happened in the 1920s in Oklahoma’s Osage Nation, a Native American band when oil was found on tribal grounds. The FBI, which had just been established, became interested in the killings, which were planned by cattleman William Hale. The FBI’s perspective on their investigation into the killings is anticipated to be presented in Scorsese’s film.

Source

Now , my fellow posters,  I know your first reaction is to get OVEREXCITED about the great VIEW of Ninja Leo's face we have with these new pix :p 

They were taken at same restaurant he went to last Tuesday Georgio Baldi  = it does seem that Tuesdays at Baldi has become a new Leo habit 

And , thanks goodness, Ninja Leo  wore a  DIFFERENT sweatshirt , so we would know the 8/17 pix from the 8/24 pix :p 

2022-08-25 (3).png

Thanks to ALL for the lastest Leo news /vids/ and pix be they new or old :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: 

9 hours ago, Lilja K said:

New sighting of Leo in LA (August 27) 

61799117-11153641-Weekend_outing_Leonard61799115-11153641-Off_duty_The_47_year_o

He looks so fine😍

Great! But I always have this question about his upper lip. Is this how it looks or this is his tongue?! Because it looks little bit strange to me.lol

😂

11059406_1105996276098945_2042778970723521374_n_1456819372.jpg

1 hour ago, Magical said:

Great! But I always have this question about his upper lip. Is this how it looks or this is his tongue?! Because it looks little bit strange to me.lol

😂

11059406_1105996276098945_2042778970723521374_n_1456819372.jpg

Yeah, there's a bit