Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh, well, no words in stone yet. My source says a comedy is circulating. Something a bit more lighthearted than their previous works. But this idea is truly in inception mode. At most, Great Britain 🇬🇧 is nowhere from France 🇫🇷 so I'm sure she wants to just collab and chill with her cinematic soulmate. There is no conformation, no contractual certainty, so I shouldn't be running off at the💋. Hmm...mum's the word 💬. Shhhh...🤫 But like you, I hope like heck he gives in and commits. @akatosh

Predictions.

I'm feeling like 💕 beach 😎 photos (i.e. with Katie), but with Kate and Camila and Lee, what an inscription that'll be. It may not come to pass, and that's okay I won't whine 😫 about it, but just in case it does I'd like to be a part of the ones that predicted it to be too. 😊.

You see @AliceT you and me ain't the only ones. I so was in an internal debate on whether I should out what I thought or not. Then I said, "screw it, just say it". So many are hoping so because I doubt if any photos of Lee, Kate, and his honey bees 🍯 have ever surfaced, so we'd hear about that "uncharted territory" again. You may not be as aggressive as I am about perception, but at we put our thoughts out. The band-aid is off. Whether we see it or not doesn't disprove our speculation or the idea that it has ever happened. 

Well, it's already nearly four am in France 🇫🇷, I'm getting antsy to see what happens, but Kate seems like the jealous and somewhat possessive type. Lee is so fickle with sequences. 

Waiting for new pics! 

6 minutes ago, Tania82 said:

Maybe he will change girlfriend again

Time will tell. I'm more curious about his upcoming projects, the ones where he listed as actor in particular. Would be great to see his acting in other new movies besides Killers Of The Flower Moon

1 minute ago, Lilja K said:

Time will tell. I'm more curious about his upcoming projects, the ones where he listed as actor in particular. Would be great to see his acting in other new movies besides Killers Of The Flower Moon

Yes, his filmography is very interesting. I like when actors are not always same role

Just now, Tania82 said:

Yes, his filmography is very interesting. I like when actors are not always same role

True. I appreciate the individuality he brings into his every single character and how he chooses roles. Man never dissapoints 💯 

3 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

True. I appreciate the individuality he brings into his every single character and how he chooses roles. Man never dissapoints 💯 

Charismatic and polifacetic man.

But a weddimg could be very interesting too

Thank you @fallenangel666 for the vid. Seems like whenever Lee is in France 🇫🇷 you are our private investigator. I really love witnessing that glee he displays when his mom is around. Warm feelings take over when they are together. I guess I figured he seems well accomplished when he's able to do for his ma. She's been through a lot. 

No @Lilja K no Kate and Lee pics yet. Life's a toss up with Leonardo. 

But I've got major attitude waiting...

tumblr_oalg5vg2NY1umzkjso1_400.gif.webp.82d2af31805ee21220b79180e351dbf9.webp

tumblr_oalg5vg2NY1umzkjso2_400.gif.webp.8e44155485be851b59c09501d28854f2.webp

(Lost in History 📜).