Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

@Jade Bahr, unfortunatelly that FREAK is the president of my beloved country, but you're right he really has nothing else to do... our country is simply falling in all aspects, but he really have nothing better to do. But in fact, he really can't do anything since he's such a dumb ass!   :wacko:

Mention at TMZ of Leo at Richie's/Cipriana Met Gala after party 

First, there was the Casa Cipriani after-party -- hosted by Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell -- which drew A-listers like Vanessa Hudgens, Cara Delevingne, Gunna, Bella Hadid, Ansel Elgort, Jared Leto, Leonardo DiCaprio, Billie Eilish, Winnie Harlow, Joshua Jackson ... just to name a few.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

WTH? Does this president has nothing better to do? Like rule a country? What a troll :rofl:

Brazil’s ‘forgiving’ president turns tables on actor Leonardo DiCaprio over climate concerns

In true “bless your heart” fashion, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro told actor and activist Leonardo DiCaprio exactly how he felt about outsiders getting involved in his nation’s politics Friday, rekindling a dispute three years running.

As part of his never-ending pontification on climate change and the need to address it (through the means he deems appropriate,) DiCaprio took to social media Thursday to signal his virtue to the international community. In a short tweet, with a link provided to register ahead of May 4, the actor reminded the citizens of Brazil that their election was upcoming and the Earth was counting on the youth getting out the vote.

“Brazil is home to the Amazon and other ecosystems critical to climate change,” he wrote. “What happens there matters to us all and youth voting is key in driving change for a healthy planet.”

It wasn’t too long before the post earned the attention of the president who clapped back with a shot at DiCaprio’s ulterior motives and his connections, “Thanks for your support, Leo! It’s really important to have every Brazilian voting in the coming election. Our people will decide if they want to keep our sovereignty on the Amazon or to be ruled by crooks who serve foreign special interest.”

“Good job in The Revenant!” Bolsonaro added, possibly as a reminder to the actor that he should focus on what he’s good at and leave the governing to those in charge. As to the remarks about “crooks who serve foreign special interest,” the Brazilian leader was undoubtedly referencing the onset of their dispute in 2019.

After his election to the presidency in 2019, it had been reported that Bolsonaro was accusing charitable organizations of starting the wildfires that were damaging the rainforest at the time. In doing so, Bolsonaro called out the actor by name for donations to the groups he was holding responsible for the destruction.

“This Leonardo DiCaprio is a cool guy, right? Giving money to torch the Amazon,” he said then. Bolsonaro alleged the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) used images obtained by volunteer firefighters after starting the blaze to help fill their coffers. “So what did the NGO do? What is the easiest thing? Set fire to the forest. Take pictures, make a video. [WWF] makes a campaign against Brazil, it contacts Leonardo DiCaprio, he donates $500,000.”

“By the way,” he continued Friday once again referencing the previous accusations and further discrediting the actor, “the picture you posted to talk about the wildfires in the Amazon in 2019 is from 2003. There are people who want to arrest Brazilian citizens who make this kind of mistake here in our country. But I’m against this tyrannical idea. So I forgive you. Hugs from Brazil!”

The WWF and DiCaprio denied the allegations at the time and Bolsonaro himself was taking heat for being in support of deforestation as a means to both prevent future wildfires and encourage development that would help lift his people out of poverty.

Source

very fitting @Sugarwater @LuckyGirl 👆🖕

860453431_leofy.thumb.gif.1e3f0a5bb2f8c588ab916ace9f99f881.gif

He is a joke 😂😂😂 sorry for Brazilians

1 hour ago, Cammoood said:

I Wonder How people re not Getting tired of partying .... poor Earth. No płace for spirituality...

I think they love it. It's their lifestyle!! 

Once I saw a video about Rihanna. She went to three parties from 9pm to 5 am!!

Thanks akatosh and ox for the news.

This lucky lady says she kissed Leo when she was 11 years old, it was her first kiss. From the bit I listened she moved to California when she was a kid because she wanted to be an actress, that's probably how she met Leo. The part where she says this is at 1 hour and 09 minutes.

6 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Thanks akatosh and ox for the news.

This lucky lady says she kissed Leo when she was 11 years old, it was her first kiss. From the bit I listened she moved to California when she was a kid because she wanted to be an actress, that's probably how she met Leo. The part where she says this is at 1 hour and 09 minutes.

11 years old? How old is she now?!

😶

2 hours ago, Magical said:

How about a upcoming father/son duo on screen? They don't really look alike -beside from the strong eyebrow area- but making Leo a bit darker it would maybe work.

ef4e72aa16fc1d3803bd1ef04024035e.jpggroup-1.png

For a 24 years old kid Jacob has a pretty intense presence/charisma something that remind me of Leo that age.

26 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

And more important how old was Leo when he kissed a 11 year old!???? Hopefully around the same age :rofl:

girl-first.gif

It's the same question but in a different way 😂😂😂

Maybe she is this  girl 👇👇👇😂

"The first kiss I had was the most disgusting thing in my life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva into my mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out". LeonardoDiCaprio 

1 hour ago, Magical said:

It's the same question but in a different way 😂😂😂

Maybe she is this  girl 👇👇👇😂

"The first kiss I had was the most disgusting thing in my life. The girl injected about a pound of saliva into my mouth, and when I walked away I had to spit it all out". LeonardoDiCaprio 

I don't think so because she says it's her best memory...