Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, Sugarwater said:

It would not shock me if some day we find out some of Leo’s young girlfriends were just PR relationships entered into for the benefit of both parties. Beneficial to the young girls to get their name out there and beneficial to him to help hide a true relationship that he wants to keep private. Who knows, he may actually be in a very long term, committed relationship with a 40 year old and have a child or two already. I’m not saying I actually believe this, but if this were to come out, I would just say, “Yep. Seems about right.”

I would be a liar claiming this thought didn't strike my mind as well -  once or twice 😅

He's for sure pretty good in keeping things private and letting the world only know what he wants to. So why not keeping is true life complete in secret while distracting the public?

I would trust him to make such a big life decision honestly just to protect them and himself.

If he's capable to hide his "true" sexual orientation how some people still claiming why not such a thing like a family? It's the same level of absurdity.

48 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Hi fellow leo fans this is for research needs only 😁 does anyone remember an interview where leo said he has never been in love? I think someone posted the video here one time?

Yeah but this would be  a part of the fake image! If we imagined that he already has wife &children  😂😂

No guys,  we need to stop thinking that way 😂🙂🤪

It's almost my prayer time, but before I go for the day, I must ask aloud, "what the heck is a PR relationship? And how can one tell those of the others?" That term was so tightly used for the Ben Affleck and Ana De Armas fling, and I must admit I'm slow on the uptake. I really can't make the distinction. Celebrities can possess very strange wiles. I remember looking at Ben and Ana and figuring their connection was probably okay.

They were everywhere all the time, licking one another faces off, and then, they broke up. Same for Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez, I mean the family trips and Instagram pics, gee whiz. Oh, and I do recall Jennifer denying all the break-up gossip, but...The context clues I gathered from the term is privilege and without being too indelicate, what does Ben Affleck have to offer? I only hear disquieting things about him. But, I don't wanna be another evil voice with an internet connection. I'm just benighted, that's all.

The most nightmarish celebrity break-up for me was Sandra Bullock and Jesse James, I mean she just won that Oscar and she was crying 😭 and he was crying 😿, and the next day, the tabloids fumed with "trouble in paradise", and they were correct! " Wow 😮", I thought 🤔. I was floored, not by any investment but by the contrast in truth and visuals. One thing I've realised is one can not go off what one sees. I won't contradict my beliefs on love and marriage 💍, I'm just confounded about celebrities and their love lives. If there should be any hope in what we see, then a hopeless venture that must be. 

^Didn't that prick cheat on Sandra B multiple times? It's actually all I remember lol

PR is mostly about publicity. Everything in Hollywood comes and goes with the "right image" of course a relationship with the "right" partner in the "right" time is no exception.

The show must go on constantly. It's also a method to keep things under control like paps, press, rumors etc

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/gqy9dy/taylor-swift-tom-hiddleston-pr-relationships-promances

https://www.gawker.com/celebrity/5-signs-a-celebrity-relationship-is-a-pr-stunt/

https://fandomwire.com/celebs-who-faked-their-relationships/

2 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Why? I thought this is exactly what most users here want for him desparetly. Older wife, marriage, kids, ... the whole fairytale package.

For me, I I respect his choices and I  really wish all the best for him. Cause I feel that if he had a family,  he wouldn't  hide them from the world. He wouldn't deny their existence in his life.

I Know many  people who want to get married and have a family and children but they still looking for the right person. ! Marriage is not a wife or husband and children.  No, guys. It's another chapter in your life . 

2 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

How about this for an idea- if he had a family he would drop out of the industry. Might be a part of the reason he doesn't have kids- he picked his career. 

Maybe he just want... both? 

There is a stretch between denying their existence and protecting them for the madness of hollywood @Magical

11 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

It could be-I just don't see him being happy with his kids being followed by the paps.

Now I'm lost because the paps never followed him and his kids... that's the whole point of the pr relationship distraction thing no? Instead of the kids and wife theory you could say all his girlfriends are beards to hide he's gay lol

To be clear I don't believe neither of those theories lol

2 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Now I'm lost because the paps never followed him and his kids... that's the whole point of the pr relationship distraction thing no? Instead of the kids and wife theory you could say all his girlfriends are beards to hide he's gay lol

The point I tried to make is that he is followed by paps---- I figured he wouldn't want the same for his future kids.

18 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Didn't that prick cheat on Sandra B multiple times? It's actually all I remember lol

Yes, I remember that being the main reason or the sole reason, and justly so. But my difficulty comes in with the suddenness of change. I've recognised that the average one is not willing to run 🏃 right out and shout, "Yes, my marriage is failing! Or heck yeah, I went bankrupt and the IRS is seizing all my mansions, that Cartier watch I hold so dear, and my Ferrari too!" So the point I labour toward is (they) want privacy 🔓. But if I remember correctly the break-up was instantaneous, the very next day it seems. And I remember reading 📖 or noticing texts that speculated his infidelity, but I dispelled them because of what I saw or what I thought I saw. 

Anyway, thanks for the literature. 

And, uh, maybe a Wolf of Wall Street mood board? 

13 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^haha now I get it and agree he probably wouldn't want such a life for his kids so the moving from hollywood theory if he had kids makes actual sense.

Sry it's already a bit late in germany my brain is just half working 😅

That's ok It's 6 pm here but I'm also super tired. 😅

Omg, you're so obsessed with his relationships with women. This is disgusting. I guess you have TOO MUCH free time. Maybe you don't have personal life and that's why you are so mean and talking trash about his choices. I guess you're just jealousy toxic persons, like this abominable аnd untalented Amy Schumer, lol

27 minutes ago, Sliva said:

Omg, you're so obsessed with his relationships with women. This is disgusting. I guess you have TOO MUCH free time. Maybe you don't have personal life and that's why you are so mean and talking trash about his choices. I guess you're just jealousy toxic persons, like this ugly untalented Amy Schumer, lol

I was missing you Sliva. I actually have a Masters Degree, a career and full time job...and there I say it friends. 😊

3 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

I was missing you Sliva. I actually have a Masters Degree, a career and full time job...and there I say it friends. 😊

And you still obsessed with another person's private life. Happy people do not sit on forums, condemning and humiliating the personal lives of other people. Pitiful and wicked. 

7 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Maybe he just want... both? 

There is a stretch between denying their existence and protecting them for the madness of hollywood @Magical

He can do like Michael Jackson! I don't like to think that way of my favorite person in Hollywood. Also, it's not a nice thing to imagine that he's a gay and he using his models to hide his identity!

Guys, don't think that way! This not a good sign for your love towards him !