Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Reminder :  This Sunday is DLU premiere in NY , plus we now have a DLU/ Q&A on Monday Dec 6th with Leo , Jen, Meryl :clap: :clap: 

FFdVStGXEAMtiWQ.jpg

CPofJordan

Welcome to the forums :wave:

If you have been a long time lurker, you may remember that the Bellazon moderators long ago made TWO Leonardo DiCaprio boards 

This one is for new movie news /envt news/new pix or general discussion of his past movies 

The Leonardo DiCaprio General Discussion board   is where we are supposed to have discussions/post comments about  his personal love life 

So  , maybe, if you post your question there, you would get some feedback :) 

I do think that Camila is special, but it's kind of a toss-up. Leo strikes me as having some kind of geopolitical aspirations, but at his age and with his rep, landing an 'appropriate' type is in fact borderline impossible. He does not strike me as someone who is moving forward, but is in a flux romantically and personally.

On 11/29/2021 at 5:11 PM, CPofJordan said:

This is my first time posting in those thread but I’m a long time lurker like for YEARSSSSS

ANYWAY do y’all believe Camilla is end game for him?

I wonder how she meshes with his other friends like older crew? Or does Leo keep them separate….

I do think that Camila is special to him, but it's kind of a toss-up. Leo strikes me as having some kind of geopolitical aspirations, but at his age and with his rep, landing an 'appropriate' type is in fact borderline impossible. He does not strike me as someone who is moving forward, but is in a flux romantically and personally. I think he has a fully secure Hollywood career, but he is yearning to be taken mores seriously by substantive types. Camila would be perfect for a Hollywood career/life, but he is yearning to be part of the UN/geopolitical scene. Thing is, that since he has no education or qualifications, he isn't able to have the best of both and it is clear that he isn't that interested in formal learning. So go figure, he would have to attract and land a serious type, kind of like Amal Clooney, but with better qualifications/standing than Amal. He can't bring Camila to UN stuff since in his eyes, Camila doesn't have standing enough to help him be taken seriously and she has no connections to geopolitics, so she can't do anything for him there.

9 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I do think that Camila is special, but it's kind of a toss-up. Leo strikes me as having some kind of geopolitical aspirations, but at his age and with his rep, landing an 'appropriate' type is in fact borderline impossible. He does not strike me as someone who is moving forward, but is in a flux romantically and personally.

I do think that Camila is special to him, but it's kind of a toss-up. Leo strikes me as having some kind of geopolitical aspirations, but at his age and with his rep, landing an 'appropriate' type is in fact borderline impossible. He does not strike me as someone who is moving forward, but is in a flux romantically and personally. I think he has a fully secure Hollywood career, but he is yearning to be taken mores seriously by substantive types. Camila would be perfect for a Hollywood career/life, but he is yearning to be part of the UN/geopolitical scene. Thing is, that since he has no education or qualifications, he isn't able to have the best of both and it is clear that he isn't that interested in formal learning. So go figure, he would have to attract and land a serious type, kind of like Amal Clooney, but with better qualifications/standing than Amal. He can't bring Camila to UN stuff since in his eyes, Camila doesn't have standing enough to help him be taken seriously and she has no connections to geopolitics, so she can't do anything for him there.

Rihanna is a national hero of Barbados. lol

53 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Then why is he dating her lol his personal and professional life are always opposing each other. People don’t take him seriously because of his personal life

7 hours ago, CPofJordan said:

Then why is he dating her lol his personal and professional life are always opposing each other. People don’t take him seriously because of his personal life

People  don't take him seriously because he loves models, parties full of models , models, guys who love models and for being an actor!

And I believe that this is his real ❤passion more than the environment thing.

So

He should do what he wants because people will not be satisfied!!  You can't make everyone happy!!