Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, Sliva said:

Here we go again. Jealousy ugly women talking shit about their relationship. And yes, she was sitting at the same table with him, in front of him. 

Who did you mean by " jealousy Ugly women"? Saliva!!

Did you know these women or ladies personally? How do you  know  how do they look?  How do you know if they old or young?!

Maybe you are the 🦳 and U👹ly one here 😂🧐

Here, it supposed that anyone has a freedom to write his/her thoughts and opinions. No one knows you or wants to talk to you  ...So stay away.

And it's not an appropriate behavior to describe someone as (ugly) or ( old) etc.🤫🤫🤫🤐

7 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^nice pic :heart:

Every woman next to Leo would get attention from the world (unless you live under a rock while dating him). I mean look at this amazon chick (never heard of her either before her 7 seconds in Leo heaven). It's the price of his fame and nothing you can really control. To turn it into something ugly or calculated from the frickin womans side speaks more about yourself than it did about those women.

I bet my ass Cami has the best time ever with Leo. God forbid she's not only having him but a career. What's wrong when his girlfriend benefits from his fame? Does it make her work less worth? Correct me but I always thought a relationship is about giving and supporting. If Leo has one thing more than enough (probably more he ever wanted) it's fame so a lot to share lol

Do you guys know what's even more irritating? If a girlfriend isn't benefitting from Leos fame people are complaining too calling him destroyer of promising young women and their careers. I guess he just can't win.

💯

Also I want to add she's not incredibly overhyped, but she's no worse than TChalamet who has connections. She is a lucky girl who got amazing DNA, chill personality, talent and hottest man in Hollywood. I rather be happy for her and wish her successful career, than hate her and talking shady things about her🤷🏼‍♀️

And I really hate how being a Leo's girlfriend/ex girlfriend makes woman less valuable in the eyes of a society. Really hate it. 

10 hours ago, Magical said:

They are like this 👇or maybe this is the real Leo. Lol 😂

🙉🙊

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUf9q2nl864/?utm_medium=copy_link

😂 It wouldn't surprise me. Oh dear lord. I hope they do some breathing technics before anyone of them go all Gatsby out there. They probably compose themselves tho. Start discussing if Leo can buy a new house they can create a PR for. There is no need for anyone's vein to burst over this. 😂

7 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^nice pic :heart:

Every woman next to Leo would get attention from the world (unless you live under a rock while dating him). I mean look at this amazon chick (never heard of her either before her 7 seconds in Leo heaven). It's the price of his fame and nothing you can really control. To turn it into something ugly or calculated from the frickin womans side speaks more about yourself than it did about those women.

I bet my ass Cami has the best time ever with Leo. God forbid she's not only having him but a career. What's wrong when his girlfriend benefits from his fame? Does it make her work less worth? Correct me but I always thought a relationship is about giving and supporting. If Leo has one thing more than enough (probably more he ever wanted) it's fame so a lot to share lol

Do you guys know what's even more irritating? If a girlfriend isn't benefitting from Leos fame people are complaining too calling him destroyer of promising young women and their careers. I guess he just can't win.

Oh, you would so not fit in with the crowd of Bravo and the real wife's family. They are so into the fake news that even the most horrible thing could happen and they scream fake. If everyone talks love and light they surely do not. 

And for the win thing. No one ever wins and that is a part of life we humans just are so ego-centered that we think that we do. 

18 minutes ago, Veronika said:

Thats true. But before talking about light And Love we must all face our demons. Hollywood is Just the mirror of some alter ego from our conciousness. With Leo.. can not Wait until he ties knot With Camila. It will be the peace for media And prob some individuals.

😂 You are talking to a person that has a friend that goes through the war of the roses when it comes to custody battle right now. The police included and everything. But please do continue believing. ❤ 

I think Leo is slowly coming back in the game at laineygossip. Maybe they got bored to trash him for literally nothing.

1664803683_Screenshot2021-11-10at11-49-28leonardodicaprioHashtagaufInstagramFotosundVideos.thumb.png.b777a86df72b025df5b51243dc07c3fc.png

Cult Leader Leo

Every true crime aficionado has a handful of stories they know back to front. “Favorite” is a weird word to use in this context, so I call them the highlight reel, the stories we go back to no matter how many times we’ve heard them retold, the ones that pop up in the back of our minds and keep us asking what and why and sometimes, who. My highlight reel features Jim Jones and the murder-suicide of over 900 of his followers, and a US representative and members of his staff, at the Peoples Temple in Guyana. This isn’t an unsolved mystery, but it sticks with me because of the sheer horror of it—the size of the loss, the scope of the disaster—and because it has been so widely misremembered as a voluntary event. Like, oh, all those people, they “drank the Kool-Aid”. It wasn’t even Kool-Aid! And while Jones had true believers, most of his victims were murdered. In the interest of correcting the record and telling the victims’ stories, I’ve always wanted a contemporary adaptation of the Jim Jones story, and we’re finally getting it. No less than Leonardo DiCaprio is in talks to play Jones in a new film.

My favorite Leonardo is Comedy Leonardo, and this will not be that, but my second-favorite Leonardo is “sweaty desperate Leo”, the guy who pops up in films like Wolf of Wall Street and The Departed. DiCaprio is SO GOOD at doing “slowly losing control”, I can 100% see him as Jim Jones, with his stupid hair and stupid glasses, broadcasting increasingly bizarre messages to his followers as his paranoia ratchets up. And with DiCaprio starring, as well as producing through his Appian Way banner, this film will have every resource and opportunity to do right by the victims, who don’t deserve to be remembered for the Kool-Aid. The project is being written by Scott Rosenberg, writer of Venom, Jumanji: The Next Level, Con Air, High Fidelity, and most importantly ZOO

I am a little nervous about crossing the guy behind Zoo, a truly insane TV show, with the story of the Peoples Temple, but I will just have to trust this won’t be sensationalized. There is definitely a wrong tone to take with true crime; I just hope they don’t treat it like Tiger King. The story is already sensational, it doesn’t need to be amped up. But I am curious to see what Rosenberg and DiCaprio make of it, and hopefully it can be a kind of cultural reset for how we think about Jim Jones and his victims. 

In related news, Leonardo DiCaprio continues to not make Devil in the White City.

Source

Truly wondering which camp of the two alpha dogs is thinking this statement was necessary :rofl:

Jeff Bezos and Leonardo DiCaprio are close friends, contrary to viral moment

leonardo-dicaprio350_.jpg?quality=90&str

He’s over the swoon.

After a video of Jeff Bezos’ partner, Lauren Sanchez, making googly eyes at Leonardo DiCaprio at a gala went viral — sources told Page Six that they’re all longtime pals.

“They’re really close friends and have been for a while,” a source told Page Six.

The video of Sanchez giving DiCaprio a star-struck look wasn’t quite what it seemed, sources told us.

In fact, we’re told DiCaprio was the one who invited the couple to the LACMA Art + Film gala last weekend — and they’re so close, they even vacation together.

DiCaprio and girlfriend Camila Morrone, 24, were snapped vacationing in Hawaii last month and sources told us they were actually on a couples’ trip with Bezos and Sanchez.

leonardo-dicaprio349_.jpg?quality=90&str

“[They find] common ground in the fight against climate change and their work in environmental activism,” the source explained of their connection.

The relationship, however, is all the more close because DiCaprio is also pals with Sanchez’s ex, mega-agent Patrick Whitesell.

But back to the video. Variety’s Marc Malkin originally posted the clip to Twitter, which Barstool Sports then reposted with the caption: “Leo is Mr. Steal Yo Girl.”

leonardo-dicaprio348_.jpg?quality=90&str

Amazon billionaire Bezos teased the “Titanic” star about the viral clip with a photo he posted on Twitter of him standing over a sign that reads, “DANGER! STEEP CLIFF FATAL DROP!”

“Leo, come over here, I want to show you something,” he wrote alongside the pic.

DiCaprio has yet to respond to Bezos’s quip and reps for the eco-friendly pals did not get back to us.

Source

8 minutes ago, Veronika said:

Hahaha. Their PR teams always write Articles on pagesix😸quite paradoxal situation. Ladies Look alike somehow And They Both might be Just PR girlfriends ;D Anyway Love those memes Which re flying around internet 

Really? Why Page six? Top notch journalism in these pages? I like the memes too. 😂 Saw one with a Titanic theme that was funny. 

^Because those sites working with pr teams @Mirella Most bigger sites do (like people, eonline, tmz, us weekly, JJ etc) Not that hard to figure out if you know how the hollywood system work and you mostly act like you do lol

@Veronika

huh-icegif-5.gif

But dating those women isn't a smart choice at this point in his life anymore. That's exactly my point. But I already see you haven't really a clue but throwing with unfounded assumptions about other peoples lifes around you which make literally no sense at all to me.

^Who the f**k is talking about marriage??? Not every relationship has to end up into a frickin marriage. We're not living in the damn 50s anymore. That doesn't mean a relationship isn't real. Like a piece of paper would proof anything at all and every marriage in Hollywood has to be true lol

womens-day-housewife.gif