Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Jamie Foxx has recalled a wild trip to Australia with Leonardo DiCaprio and a group of their friends, back in 2012. 

Haters will talk about Leo and the environment here .lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10098763/Jamie-Foxx-recalls-wild-trip-Australia-Leonardo-DiCaprio.html

I know I am Leo's biggest critic, with love obviously, but am I the only one thinking that it is ok to have an opinion about the environment when reading things like this? 

Everything comes with consequences and why would it be wrong to talk about it?

I am sure they had the time of their life until the hangover the day after. But knowing the party peps. They usually take a shot and then continues. 

KCm5GoVJU7mTfUPVGs.thumb.gif.d61203e2b0372d415703189dd3b90edb.gif

Fun idea tho to celebrate New Year's twice. You just have to travel. 

It does remind me of that 2021 comes to an end to. 

Ah I love the eyebrows😍, thanks Jade! I want to softly stroke his brows.

Reading that Jamie Foxx anecdote, now that is how you party!

Marvin's Room is underrated to me; it's one his first few films I watched and even then I couldn't help but stare into his eyes and I loved his performance😘

Thanks Mirella, Magical, akatosh and Jade for the posts!

Thsnks to ALL for latest Leo related news, pix, and vids :flower:

Loved Marvin’s Room and Leo’s Hank :heart:

I felt Leo was terrific in his scenes with both Diane & Meryl 

Re  Titanic reunion Hard to believe next year it will be 25 years since I sailed with Jack & Rose !! 

Omg, this was so exciting 😃 I haven't seen her in recent interviews. Only old ones. 

I however loved to read that she never regretted turning Titanic down even if it would have made her as big as it did for Leo and Kate. She wasn't ready or made for that kind of stardom in her mind. 

I'm pretty sure Titanic wouldn't have been this sucessful if Leo and Kate weren't in it. Their chemistry was and still is off the charts. I can't imagine Claire as Rose. I loved her as Juliet but I'm not sure how she might have played Rose.

bd6143292d2900e8f979ede6943635a4.thumb.jpg.8ae80d87ea54fdfbba3c9e2d3dda98ae.jpgtumblr_n2hrcfS8Hx1sztll3o1_500.thumb.jpg.6a3744f9ea4b9c0b65453ac07026e5e6.jpgs-l500.thumb.jpg.9330ac9b47adf71acd15905a4ff53e01.jpgtitanic-dicaprio-winslet-car.thumb.jpg.83adc0e77bde7cc70480974a548770dc.jpg

Just because I think stuff like this is fun. 

https://pitchbook.com/profiles/investor/106310-53#overview

I don't know if it is correctly updated. Right or wrong. That is a lot of engagement when you read it all in one place. We often only see it as one article at a time.

I didn't see Polestar but that one could have been blurred out.  

He is so much more than an actor. The intelligence behind it all might be more than we can see. His wavy brown hair and piercing blue eyes have taken him only so far. 😜

Doesn't people always put his name on those quotes saying "Don't talk about your success. Show it". 

LVyJyWtZ408hDpsIOy.thumb.gif.a63aa131a1b6a2cdba01f3392e01e0f7.gif

I have a new found respect for James Cameron and the work he did to make the Titanic happen.

2RbOtfcgkYatrynfOr.thumb.gif.d2cc42b3a59fd09ebb8e4141b5a6b9fe.gif

The control you need to have on every little aspect of the production. It is an interesting part where he talks about deciding between emotional or facts. What needs to be shown for either part to step forward in the way you want to portray it. 

jXJYVWquFTXTG.gif.5f73b2cd8033352c569dbdac5ff76e56.gif

Showing more of Jack and Rose would touch people's hearts more than give room for the historical facts. So it wasn't just something that happened eighty years ago that no one cares about anymore.

4KWRICQNAAbfO.thumb.gif.ef616dd40c7873c961bb9099c3019e8c.gif

It is a full moon in Aries today and for someone with a Libra rising that would mean in the area of relationships. Not necessarily love but it can be.

I found this article about how a man that has his Venus in Scorpio as Leo does would be in love if astrology is correct.

https://www.luvze.com/venus-in-scorpio-man/

Anyone that has had a Scorpio man being in love with you knows that their favorite thing to say is "your mine" or "I never letting you go". Hopefully, he is a healthy Scorpio that makes it more playful than abusive and scary. 🙃 Even if scary intense come with them. 

I would agree with the no PDA for sure, not his thing. He would make it more known in a mysterious way. Show up with messy hair, no hat, that makes people wonder what he just did or go early from an event he was supposed to attend all night. Makes people guess where he is going and with whom. 

Be seen early in the morning in an area of town he doesn't have any official connection with and so on. 

I hope everyone has a good full moon experience. ❤