Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I came across this text:

"Leonardo DiCaprio, the nocturnal North-eastern quadrant, consisting of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd houses, prevails in your chart: this sector favors self-assertion and material security to the detriment of your perception of others. You consider self-transformation to be a hazardous adventure. You are inclined to seek stability and you tend to protect yourself with your actions. Possession, acquisition but also communication, without opening up too much, are part of your deep motivations. You are rather autonomous and constant, however, you must pay more attention to others so that you can improve your outcomes". 

And it reminded me of a while back when I read very old psychic comments on Just Jared. I had never seen them before and didn't know it was a thing back then. They were so adamant in saying how lazy Leo was in wanting to change. That one of his biggest challenges in life is to change but if he did he would be the true catch everybody today says that he is. Thanks to his money and status. (Their words, not mine). People really never speak about anything else he has going for him. 

MFTkGFJb32hOL3ZmuB.thumb.gif.9bd165f933fce84906c4be3441956b96.gif

"You consider self-transformation to be a hazardous adventure". 

^Maybe he is just happy the way he is. Sometimes this possibility seems impossible to some people.

It's always very easy to criticize a life from the very outside. The truth is we know barely anything how Leos daily life really looks like. 

I think sometimes fans tend to transmit their own needs and desires/ideas of life on people like Leo. But does anyone truly know his needs, wishes and desires for life? No.

^Maybe he is just happy the way he is. Sometimes this possibility seems impossible to some people.

It's always very easy to criticize a life from the very outside. The truth is we know barely anything how Leos daily life really looks like. 

I think sometimes fans tend to transmit their own needs and desires/ideas of life on people like Leo. But does anyone truly know his needs, wishes and desires for life? No.

I hope he is happy. I can't claim that he isn't happy just because I don't see him dancing with joy. I'm agree, we don't know the real Leo. I'm just grateful for his existence 

^Done 🐘✍️🌵✔️

Pretty sure I never saw this pic before:

6740030342a64bba49b6c51a78bfb33c641c6948

A Tribe Called Quest, Leonardo DiCaprio, Mos Def, Harmony Korine, and Michael Rappaport backstage at a New York City Tribe show; 1998.

📸: Ebet Roberts / Getty Images

Because everything looks so much better in b/w.

1716370450_Screenshot2021-10-15at12-52-58CarlosaufInstagramOneForTheBooks1998ADatcqleonardodicapriophifedawgatri....thumb.png.fa0cf384db2b41f07de78dc9e7aeee43.png

I think deep down in his heart Leo wishes to be a rapper lol

Probably his portfolio for those secret ambitions:

gangsta11.thumb.png.7da12bfbe822739b80014c144fd82afe.png

gangsta12.thumb.png.1d073d8ee9d7428d138ec87803dff20a.png

gangsta13.thumb.jpg.9491070c8bf4e4d3af3a391f36a525f6.jpg

gangsta19.thumb.jpg.abf6236f5c0d27917a5b6b1ad43c7aed.jpg

gangsta8.thumb.jpg.46eb84410be4bba8ccde7e15009bf0a6.jpg

Speaking of "new Leos" Hero Fiennes Tiffin at least is flattered by the optical comparison with Leo. And before you guys get outraged I'm pretty sure they're not really serious about those picks since Danny DeVito is coming up too :D

Josephine Langford And Hero Fiennes Tiffin Share Their Picks For Older Tessa And Hardin For The After We Fell Spinoff, And They're Amazing

Anna Todd’s After books became a worldwide phenomenon since first being published to Wattpad readers, and this has grown into a four-part movie series starring Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin. If you can believe it, just over two years since the first movie came out, the actors are already set to pass their role over to new actors for an upcoming spinoff that will feature Tessa and Hardin as parents. With that in mind, it’s time to fan cast the couple with its current stars. 

When CinemaBlend spoke to Josephine Langford and Hero Fiennes Tiffin for After We Fell, I asked the pair behind the intense romance who they’d like to see play these characters as middle-aged people with high schoolers as kids. Josephine Langford offered up the first idea for the next Hardin: 

I saw a photo of a young Leonardo DiCaprio the other day, or maybe this was months ago, and I thought it was [Hero] for a second. Literally, I’ve never noticed this and all of a sudden I was just like, hold on a moment I think that’s? So I think Leo could play an older version of [Hardin].

The answer got Hero Fiennes Tiffin flushed, responding that his co-star is “too kind.” Tiffin shared he had heard the Leo DiCaprio comparison a couple times before but was still flattered as ever. He thought DiCaprio would certainly do the character justice. And it’s true, the Oscar-winner has definitely taken on hot-blooded roles before. 

When it comes to casting Tessa, Josephine Langford had an inspired, yet hilarious pick. As I suggested maybe pairing DiCaprio with his Titanic co-star Kate Winslet, she said this. 

(...)

Anyway, Hero Fiennes Tiffin finally pitched in on his pick for Tessa: 

I’ll say Reese Witherspoon, maybe? Is that a decent shoutout?

Josephine Langford said it was “solid,” and it is! The actresses share a likeness and Reese Witherspoon would most certainly not let Hardin walk over her with his bad behavior in their middle-aged years together.

Source

When I watched the last movie in cinema he REMINDED me strongly to someone but I couldn't really put my finger on it. But it wasn't Leo even though Hero slowly becomes more handsome and charismatic the "older" he gets he's just 23 what makes him younger than Timothee Chalamet lol

a24eb7eb447585ac4556f377ceb40ac0e37f0614 42c1d250024d443bbc75811a7fc2e375e84d11fc

Maybe it's his uncle he reminds me?

46e435a1062300f524e5b5594a841f86.jpg

Or the other one?

130436.jpg

You're welcome to share your opinions with me to answering this burning question 🔥:D

Thanks Magical, and signed it☺️

Some of those pics are new to me(love the last one and the one with the fan 😍), and yes, Leo can probably flow🥰 Thanks Jade and akatosh!

I think Hero Fiennes Tiffin looks kinda like Joseph Fiennes; he's very handsome, and I love eyebrows *yes, another reason why Leo is beautiful*

I love this ❤ Leo is Libra rising and moon for everyone that doesn't know. 

He started to talk about changing your life and turning the wheel like on a boat. Then explained that he just watched Titanic. On Netflix I guess. 🙃

He also discusses later in the video why the boat crashed in the movie. Right before this scene. Who is being mentioned? 

I haven't seen Marvin's room but I will. It is strange to listen to interviews where people ask about Titanic before the movie was released. "Be careful if James Cameron ask you to go under water".

Can't believe she said that. 

nsjIYgSsKW3Vm.thumb.gif.59ebe86cf12fabb08f7e5e3f0f0ceeb2.gif

fsbdHaWDgiCTwXgomY.thumb.gif.2fb26d838220ea78c0b6eda1e09eca21.gif

OJw4CDbtu0jde.thumb.gif.efc525e0333bc2f44aa9d41cc291c2de.gif

I haven't seen Marvin's room but I will. It is strange to listen to interviews where people ask about Titanic before the movie was released. "Be careful if James Cameron ask you to go under water".

Can't believe she said that. 

nsjIYgSsKW3Vm.thumb.gif.59ebe86cf12fabb08f7e5e3f0f0ceeb2.gif

fsbdHaWDgiCTwXgomY.thumb.gif.2fb26d838220ea78c0b6eda1e09eca21.gif

OJw4CDbtu0jde.thumb.gif.efc525e0333bc2f44aa9d41cc291c2de.gif

It's so amazing movie..it's true that Leo doesn't have a big role in that movie but Meral Streep and Diane Keaton were super amazing. 🥺🥺 Good emotional story. ❤ 

It's one of the movies that makes me cry 😂🤣 in the end.

^Found a kinda interesting review about Leos perfomance in Marvin's Room. Curious what writer Paul Tatara would say about Leos career (choices) these days lol

tumblr_pru2onUYSf1qzjr2jo1_400.gifv tumblr_pru2onUYSf1qzjr2jo4_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_pru2onUYSf1qzjr2jo5_r1_400.gifv tumblr_pru2onUYSf1qzjr2jo3_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_oobpvv9ivj1u8n0xao1_500.gifv

Streep's teen-age son is played by Leonardo DiCaprio, and, again, anyone who's got a TV has seen this guy about five hundred times before. He's the troubled rebel without a you-know-what who sets fire to his own house and snarls at his mother more often than he talks to her. DiCaprio is the best young male actor we've got (Claire Danes can beat up any of the guys on the playground), but his age is very much a hindrance at this point. "Moody" is an emotion best served in small portions, especially when it leads to the kind of soulful staring that Zaks has milked out of DiCaprio. There isn't much of anywhere to go with this kind of performance, and DiCaprio would be wise to stop working James Dean's side of the street. Dean made three movies, gave the Porsche a little too much gas, and that was that. He never gave us the chance to grow weary of the histrionics. As good as he is, DiCaprio's troubled young saint routine is growing more and more tiresome. He has a long, possibly glorious, career ahead of him. As he gets older, more demanding roles will be offered. Let's hope that all that staring and throwing things hasn't ruined his acting chops by then.

Full review

tumblr_ooy3e0DSmz1u8n0xao1_500.gifv

Yet some people think "Marvins Room" is a timeless masterpiece:

https://vocal.media/geeks/why-marvin-s-room-is-a-timeless-masterpiece

Personally I wouldn't consider Leos role as "small" actually.

*this scene lol

#death stare beauty you get that potato chip only over my dead body

tumblr_ojmmr7kNMM1ua8n2qo1_500.gifv

tumblr_ojmmr7kNMM1ua8n2qo2_500.gifv

#sleeping beauty

79796fe71ff3766802f9e471e28ab89474b62eb5

465a264c25e682475fc3b56d45c1ccc1ecaf9ed0

dc0a331606f72897137906526cc42d0b0e0525a3

#smoking beauty

tumblr_ojne180PuW1u8n0xao1_400.gifv tumblr_ojne180PuW1u8n0xao2_400.gifv

#thoughtful beauty

tumblr_om9ue6S6fg1vtdafeo1_250.gifv tumblr_om9ue6S6fg1vtdafeo2_250.gifv

"He is planning to bring back together Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate for a special documentary that will revisit the making of his cult classic movie."

OMG that would be a dream come true...😍

The original source 👇

ALL ABOARD THE TITANIC REUNION

Leo and Kate are set to make fans swoon all over again

1DB75WulsKo2O3KYA==

Friends have privately described Kate Winslet and Leonardo Dicaprio as “lifelong soulmates”, so they’re sure to be watching with bated breath as the Titanic lovers reunite this year to prepare for the 25th anniversary of their unsinkable hit film.

Sources tell Woman’s Day exclusively the A-list pair – along with Titanic director James Cameron – “are in late-stage talks” over how to celebrate the movie’s quartercentury next year, and insiders say the “sky’s the limit”.

TOGETHER AGAIN

“There’s talk of a documentary, with Kate and Leo taking the starring role, of course,” says our industry insider.

“If money is no object, they’d even like to revisit the old set in Mexico and rebuild parts of it. Cameron wants to do a series of specials, including a touring exhibition, but one thing they all agree on is there will be a reunion party for cast and crew in Los Angeles.”

Friends say Kate and Leo are particularly excited about taking fans back to the filming location where her character Rose famously survived the tragic sinking by clinging onto..

‘It’s the longest relationship either of them have had’

a floating wooden door in the below-freezing Atlantic Ocean, while her lover, Leo’s Jack, froze to death, his lifeless hand fused to hers.

“That scene has become an internet sensation with fans claiming Rose should have shared the door with Jack – and Kate and Leo would love to re-enact it for fun, just to test the theory,” says a source.

“They’re looking forward to going back to Rosarito, where they spent some of the best times of their lives.”

The town of Rosarito – recently more famous for being the adopted home of the Duchess of Sussex’s father, Thomas Markle Sr – is a gritty beachside enclave, four hours’ drive south of Los Angeles across the Mexican border.

These days, it’s dotted with surfer bars and American retirees hunting for cheap real estate.

But in the mid-1990s, when James began filming “the most expensive film ever made”, he bought a giant oceanfront lot where he built a movie studio – and a water tank where his ocean liner met its murky end – which was later turned into a theme park.

Sadly, little remains of Titanic’s presence, after Fox Studios sold the studio and theme park to local investors, who shuttered the property in the late 2000s amid a rise in cartel-fuelled violence and swine flu outbreaks.

“Kate and Leo are devastated to learn of Rosarito’s demise. It was the location that launched their careers into the stratosphere, and their close personal relationship blossomed, so they’re keen to put it on the map again,” says the source. “It has a place in their hearts.”

Of course, given that Kate, who turns 46 this week, is now married to Edward Abel Smith, 43, and Leo, 46, is in a longterm relationship with 24-yearold actress Camila Morrone, chances of the pair finally turning their friendship romantic this time around may be dead in the water.

SPECIAL CONNECTION

But that won’t stop their significant others keeping a close eye on their reunion, given Kate has described Leo as “the love of my life”.

Leo, meanwhile, has openly described Kate as “beautiful, radiant”, and the best kiss he’s ever had.

“They may never have openly dated as it’s never been the right time, but there’s no doubt there’s something incredibly special between Kate and Leo,” says a source.

“They have stayed very much in touch since Titanic. Since shooting the movie, they’ve grown up together – really, it’s the longest relationship either of them have ever had.

“It will be interesting to see how things pan out with them, if this reunion project with James goes ahead. One thing’s for sure – you know that their chemistry is going to be electric, even after all these years.”

Source

Beside from sounding like a fanfic I still have a very hard time to believe Leo is excited to re-create the door scene what isn't even a door but whatever but I'm all in that he teaches me better :rofl:

New project. 🥊

Leonardo DiCaprio, Abhay Deol To Co-produce Sports Biopic Of Boxer Willie Pep

Hollywood star, Leonardo DiCaprio, is set to team up with Bollywood actor-producer, Abhay Deol, to produce an upcoming sports biopic, 'Pep.'

n25utmtkgslm1rjh_1634279315.jpeg

Oscar-winning star Leonardo DiCaprio is set to team up with Bollywood actor-producer Abhay Deol to produce an upcoming sports biopic Pep. The film will be the biopic of legendary featherweight boxer Willie Pep. Robert Kolodny will serve as the director of the film.

According to a recent report by Variety, the Inception actor will co-produce the sports biopic under his production banner Appian Way. The actor-producer is teaming up with Singapore's Golden Ratio Films and Abhay Deol's Canada based Blisspoint Entertainment. The upcoming sports biopic is expected to begin production in Hartford, Connecticut. Hartford also marks Pep's home state. While the film is being helmed by Rober Kolodny, Steve Loff has provided its screenplay. Steve James is executive producing the film while Rober Greene will be the editor. 

Pep's cast

Pep will cast James Madio in the titular role of Willie Pep. The actor had earlier starred in the 2001 miniseries Band Of Brothers.  The film will also see Keir Gilchrist playing Pep's son Billy Jr. and Ron Livingston essaying the role of Pep's business manager Bob Kaplan. Details about the female leads of the film are still under wraps.

More about the production companies

Appian Way Productions was founded by Leonardo DiCaprio in 2004. The production house has bankrolled several award-winning films, including The Revenant. It has also produced The Wolf Of Wall Street, Orphan, Shutter Island, The Aviator, TV's Live By Night and many more. On the other hand, Abhay Deol began his film and content creation company two years ago, along with producer Ratan Ginwalla. Golden Ratio is owned by content, entertainment and media investment holding company Vistas Media Capital. Golden Ratio and Blisspoint Entertainment have earlier produced the horror film, Son.

Who was Willie Pep?

Willie-Pep-PBDWIPE_EC001-Everett-Collect

Born in 1922, Guglielmo Papaleo, professionally known as Willie Pep, was an American professional boxer. He held the World Featherweight championship twice between 1942 and 1950. During a career of 26 years, Pep boxed a total of 1956 rounds in 241 bouts, which are termed as a considerable number of rounds and bouts for a fighter in the mid 20th century. He was best known for his finesse, speed and elusiveness and is considered to be one of the best fighters of the 20th century.

Source