Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

https://www.thewrap.com/leonardo-dicaprio-martin-scorsese-teddy-roosevelt-biopic/

Edit Old project 😅🤪 

Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese Reteam on Teddy Roosevelt Biopic

But It doesn't mention if Leo will play Roosevelt or not . I  remember that I read about this story many years ago. 🤔

Edited by Magical

Where is Molly when you need her? The sassy sharp lady with humor to die for. 

How many times haven't we all swallowed what we want to say to keep the peace around a table we just want to scream at. Tension the wrong kind of it lurking behind every word said. 

Where is Molly when you need her? The sassy sharp lady with humor to die for. 

How many times haven't we all swallowed what we want to say to keep the peace around a table we just want to scream at. Tension the wrong kind of it lurking behind every word said. 

Wow. With that HD quality, It looks like animation movie to me 😂 

Are they still friends? 🤔 

leonardo-dicaprio-lukas-haas-lakers-game.jpg images (27).jpeg images (26).jpeg

Why wouldn't they? Leo is good on his own and Lukas is successful in what he is doing that the cameras aren't catching. Wouldn't surprise me if they have a joint project of some sort in the future where they have to be seen together. Leo letting go of one of his oldest friends? He would probably drag Lukas right back into the friend group. 🙃

Or who knows they might be mortal enemies right now. A terrible feud no one's PR wants to be known. They need to keep the appearance that everything is fine so questions aren't welcomed and my over imagination in this matter brushed off as fairytales. 

Jokes aside. I hope we get to see Lukas again soon. It gets a little more interesting with him. 

"He is planning to bring back together Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate for a special documentary that will revisit the making of his cult classic movie."

OMG that would be a dream come true...😍

Titanic Duo Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet To Finally Reunite As James Cameron Directorial Turns 25 Next Year?

It became the third highest-grossing film in the history of cinema with a collection of $2.2 billion.

Titanic’s 25th Anniversary To Bring Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet Back Together? Titanic Starring Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet Released On December 17, 1997( Photo Credit – wikimedia/Imdb)

No one, even James Cameron, Leonardo DiCaprio or Kate Winslet knew what monster of a movie they were making when they were shooting for Titanic. The movie became a cult and in no time is one of world cinema’s biggest classics there are. The movie that enthralled its viewers back in time and still continues to is now swiftly moving to its 25th anniversary next year. Yes, it has almost been quarter of a century already! So the makers have some exciting plans.

Titanic hit the theatres 24 years ago on December 17, 1997. The 195 minute epic in no time struck a chord with its audience and was hailed for the story and acting. It became the third highest-grossing film in the history of cinema with a collection of $2.2 billion. Not just that, the Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio starrer also dominated the award season, as it took home 11 Oscars out of 14 nominations. So you can now scale the success!

So now as it nears the completion of the quarter of the century in 2022, James Cameron known for celebrating his successful films is planning to do something special with Kate and Leonardo. Read on to know everything you should about the same.

As per, We Got This Covered report, James Cameron who is busy with Avatar 2, that also stars Kate Winslet, is planning a special homage to his most successful movie Titanic. He is planning to bring back together Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate for a special documentary that will revisit the making of his cult classic movie. Not just that, he will be recreating some iconic sets from the movie to use as the backdrop throughout the documentary. No confirmation on this is out yet.

Meanwhile, the Titanic duo has certainly been fond of each other. Back in 2016 while talking about working with Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio had said, “Titanic was very much an experiment for Kate Winslet and I. We’d done all of these independent movies. I loved her as an actress and she said, ‘Let’s do this together, we can do this.’ We did it, and it became something that we could’ve never foreseen.”

Leonardo DiCaprio, who was just 22 when “Titanic” came out, confessed that he wasn’t in sync with the enormity of the film he was making. He said, “People said, ‘Do you realize how big of a movie this is?’ I said, ‘Yeah, it’s big. It’s a big movie,'” said DiCaprio. “They’re like, ‘No. No. No, it’s the biggest movie ever,’ and I’m like, ‘Well, what does that mean?'”

How excited are you to see the Titanic pair Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet reunite on screen? Let us know in the comments section below. Stay tuned to Koimoi for more.

Titanic Duo Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet To Finally Reunite As James Cameron Directorial Turns 25 Next Year?

https://www.koimoi.com/hollywood-news/titanic-duo-leonardo-dicaprio-kate-winslet-to-finally-reunite-as-james-cameron-directorial-turns-25-next-year/

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-and-kate-winslet-rumored-to-reunite-for-titanic-25th-anniversary-project/

Thanks Magical, ox, Jade, Mirella and akatosh for the clips, news, links and pics 😍!

Glad I wasn't the only one not too keen on the Teddy Roosevelt project. In a couple of months 'Don't Look Up' will be out and I can't wait! Also, wow, 25 years since Titanic next year. Time really does fly!

Timothee is on his way to replace that Look of dicaprio very shortly:fresh, handsome etc. Especially Leo is changing his target of movies etc. Can not Wait Actually until Chalamet gets mature. He might be So yummyy

Hollywood keeps trying to make this kid happen---- but IMO he doesn't have the appeal or talent Leo has or had at Timothee's age. 

Titanic marked my who teen years.... can't believe it's turning 25---- I'm super old. 🤣

Welcome to the granny club and I mean it in the very best way 🙏 

8b2e78e465df7f2d3fa49b12c9246f0867298a62

Actually I like gettin' older. I never felt better as now in my 30s I have to say.

Leo probably when he heard he has to be in a Titanic documentary sry can't help lmao

9fef3de227045c437150704fb9b387101e3cb0d5