Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Yes @Mirella, Leonardo is a mama's boy, but in the highest eulogising manner. Above that, debatably, if father's are the foundations, then mother's must be the pillars. In his case, what a leaning post she is. 

Always switching gears, I found some featurettes on the web today. All centred round The Beach (2000). The film is one of Leonardo's least mentioned flicks.  Or so I claim. Can't imagine why. The Beach noticeably sparked a string of eclectic art pieces which helped conceive Leo's lionised film career. 👇

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Yes @Mirella, Leonardo is a mama's boy, but in the highest eulogising manner. Above that, debatably, if father's are the foundations, then mother's must be the pillars. In his case, what a leaning post she is. 

Always switching gears, I found some featurettes on the web today. All centred round The Beach (2000). The film is one of Leonardo's least mentioned flicks.  Or so I claim. Can't imagine why. The Beach noticeably sparked a string of eclectic art pieces which helped conceive Leo's lionised film career. 👇

20210929_034803.thumb.jpg.d11f8e7eb042009106ce6395342d204e.jpg

I do hope he writes a biography one day. A unique life and experience not many if not none other has ordealed. The papers are well written with the praise of the mother and the father leaving at a young age. Both part in our lives that create who we are and what we had to deal with.

Do you believe paradise is real?

The Beach is one of my most watched Leo movies because it came out when my obsession for Leo was on peak. Actually I was one of the many many teen girls standing like this in front of the cinema...

tumblr_nruvepimOb1tabnyao1_500.gif

... because we were too young to watch the movie. Cinema operators were prepared after Titanic + Leo mania for the crazy masses so they handled it very strictly who was allowed to watch The Beach and who wasn't (at least at 'my' cinema).

Today I see Leos attitude a bit more critical because when it comes to "his profession" young girls watching his movies aren't good enough but he's totally fine to bang young girls. A bit of a double standard of not wanting to be objectified while his dating habits reflect exactly what he disapproves for himself as actor and man.

Kellyb

Yes, do let us know if you get to sample Jonah's Kitchen :) 

I wonder if Jonah has passed on his culinary skills to Milano ?

I ask that , as we know that when Leo was on location for both Revenant & Django , Jonah was with him as his personal chef. 

With Jonah now involved with his restaurant , we know he wasn't on locale with Leo this time as his personal chef, and we know Milano was with Leo a lot in Oklahoma, so I wondered if he had taken over the position as Leo's personal chef ??

As one of the local restaurants mentioned that Leo's "personal chef' would be allergy free food /vegetables ,etc during the filming , so there clearly was someone on locale that was viewed as Leo's personal chef :p 

6 hours ago, oxford25 said:

New pic of Leo  with  Reeza & Jonah outside Jonah's  new restaurant Jonah's Kitchen 

2021-09-29 (2).png

Interesting, Chris Paciello left a comment on that post.  He was Sofia Vergara's pimp/boyfriend from her Miami days.  He did six years in prison.  Sofia has done a great job of hiding her past.  She was one of the pioneers of flying to Dubai.

In October 2000, Paciello pleaded guilty to a single racketeering charge and was sentenced to ten years in prison, a lenient sentence as a government witness. He admitted driving the getaway car after the attempted burglary of the Shemtov home on a tip that her husband had $200,000 stashed in a safe. One of the bandits shot Shemtov in the head.

86036223_e7dcf3dd9e7711e3b262d67630c1ec12c932f9281.thumb.jpg.1455a91ba2044ed11609119c313b8e6d.jpg

I even found a pic of Leo from the same site as Sofia and Chris.

1436918688_3a9aef336f274843da26aae028dbb5cf0ec9c4361.thumb.jpg.be1e242604dc306d5443bbf41331034b.jpg

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Why do you know such things @TheMisterMass?? 😁 It's interesting don't get me wrong.

Sometimes Leos connections seem a bit - I don't want to say shady or suspicious - but weird to me!? But maybe rich people are weird or at least very different from us.

source.gif

Do you think it has to do with how wealthy someone is? Then his connections should be shadier as he grows older because I don't see his fortune getting lesser with time. I would say the opposite and that he is going to be extremely rich if he keeps doing what he does today. In the way he does it. He could probably finance everything by himself a bright day from here. 

3ornk9n0Dg2TanVhzq.thumb.gif.6d63e519e416f1ae954d01ebeaa26383.gif

I think it has to do with what we value in people. Maybe the rumored "bad people" he had in his life had value for him at some point. It can be as simple as company. He didn't want to be alone and that usually attracts not-so-good people. When the not-so-good people had a taste of the privilege it is to be near someone like Leonardo they usually don't let go. It is hard to shake them off. 🙃

^It's probably a mix of both. (A lot of) money influence people whether you are the one with money or the ones who are attracted by privilege people and try to come them near and like you said @Mirella stay with them no matter what. And yes it's probably very hard sometimes to tell which of those people have good intentions and which not.

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^It's probably a mix of both. (A lot of) money influence people whether you are the one with money or the ones who are attracted by privilege people and try to come them near and like you said @Mirella stay with them no matter what. And yes it's probably very hard sometimes to tell which of those people have good intentions and which not.

So profoundly true. ❤ Money, privilege, and status gives birth to some interesting dynamic.