Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hmm, Anya Taylor Joy was robbed by Winslet. I don't like Winslet after her comments about her work with Polanski & Woody Allen. Hypocrite person. In 2017 she told that they are great, genius and she likes them no matter what, but after criticism in press & social media about her words she "changed her mind" quickly and started talking sh!t about them. 👎I guess she just afraid about herself and don't wanna be cancelled. Coward.

Hey y'all. Thanks for the Leo content and Leonardo related perceptions. 👍

@akatosh thanks for that gem. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I would witness it from time to time via my suggested vids list on YouTube, but wouldn't indulge...🤔

Here's a topic I tried to raise on Instagram...I've always felt Leonardo was inspired by Orson Welles. After watching Once Upon a Time...I was truly convinced. There is something about that driveway poster...I mean all I could think of is Orson. Oh, well...this is a forum devoted to Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio. 

kane-main1.png 3endcszttjh31.jpg

14 hours ago, oxford25 said:

New DLU clip from Netflix event

So everyone (like after the teaser) is losing their shit how bad it looks allegedly what is cleary an advertising spot made for a big crowd. Medicore acting, atrocious editing, bad writing. Cringe, abhorrent, awful, terrible score, editing and dialogues. Looks like a bad SNL sketch, too overtly comedic. Just some of the reactions lol

At least "nerdy, nervous Leo" got some love :heart: Also I agree with this: The editing in that DLU was obviously intentionally unnerving, trying to project the anxiety of Leo’s character.

Any thoughts? :rofl:

My thoughts: I will have the best time in cinema I had in a long while :clap:

14 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

So everyone (like after the teaser) is losing their shit how bad it looks what is cleary an advertising spot made for a big crowd. Medicore acting, atrocious editing, bad writing. Cringe, abhorrent, awful, terrible score, editing and dialogues. Looks like a bad SNL sketch, too overtly comedic. Just some of the reactions lol

At least "nerdy, nervous Leo" got some love :heart: Also I agree with this: The editing in that DLU was obviously intentionally unnerving, trying to project the anxiety of Leo’s character.

Any thoughts? :rofl:

My thoughts: I will have the best time in cinema I had in a long while :clap:

The nervous, nerdy hot professor is adorable in this. While his colleague?! Comes to his rescue debating how many intimate objects Jonah can fit in his purs. 

😂

Funny that people would scream bad acting from the best actors out there. We do not talk like that about Meryl Streep. It is not believable. 🙃

^ Yes 😍

Many people saying they don't share any body language. Actually I think they're connecting a lot.

Love those photos. 😭 Gosh, they're so beautiful.

NINTCHDBPICT000561679404.jpg?strip=all&w z25681575V,Camila-Morrone-Leonardo-DiCap5e41ab8fd7e2350b521b4932?width=1100&form  gf-q6W6-gnhz-feky_camila-morrone-i-leona z26314462Q,Leonardo-DiCaprio--Camila-Mor

FJKS2M5PLVADLHVFJP5FEZGRPI.jpg YIZKSRACM5ACZAMXNT7WUHYHIA.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-e-camila-morrone-3-125 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVVBXwYtXDfwapDe0JSTL 22563138-0-image-m-15_1577037966800.jpg Camila-Leonardo-840x798.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-and-his-girlfriend-cam a3480c6140374f2cde7c378a56efc5e207-Leona leonardo-dicaprio-and-girlfriend-camila- 4EF08FFB00000578-6040615-image-a-117_153 BGUS_1991415_001.jpg?quality=80&strip=al images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOn1kzVkUx3E6mVNJf9lZ BGUS_1703113_001.jpg

In short:

leonardo-dicaprio-camila-morrone-dreamgi

Beside from this they would produce the most extraordinary looking kids ever.

1535915752_6.jpg Camila-Morrone-1346225