Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^The DLU mirror scene seem to remind many people of the OUATIH mirror scene probably because of the mirror. Read it now multiple times lol

7fec9e7635af1ee811c7cd8a7369678412c6af27

Even though Rick is furious while Randy has -I think- anxiety disorder aka some sort of panic attack here? Not quite the same lol Haven't read the DLU script but I think someone wrote it here and what it looks like to me. But yeah in his own way Rick is suffering under anxiety disorder too. Anxiety his career is going down right with him :D

A friend of mine who I sent the trailer called it "snapbreath" :p I don't know if that's an actual term in english lol

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:
OFFICIAL TEASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

“I’ll take 2 more glasses of white wine, and I don’t need the judgey face.” :rofl:

OMG what a great reason to be alive🤩

Just some interesting snippets via goldderby (DLU is a super hot topic there right now too #the leo effect):

This role is nothing like any other role DiCaprio has ever played. He plays a nerdy, geeky, socially anxious person in this so it’s nothing like OUATIH. Even the scenes you are talking about are completely different unless you think a temper tantrum and a panic attack are the same thing.

I swear, yet again this “that person always plays the same role” argument with a fantastic actor that you could only claim to have had two similar roles if you break these down to their barest minimum because they are otherwise brilliant and hard to criticize.

They also think Leo is a lock for his next oscar nom...

15 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:
OFFICIAL TEASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

“I’ll take 2 more glasses of white wine, and I don’t need the judgey face.” :rofl:

YAYYYYYYY:excited:AWESOME 👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏

THANKS A MILLION my dear Leo loving friends for the updates😘🌹

I saw the teaser and think this movie is going to be so good and well received. I don't see the resemblance to the angry at himself for not being able to stop drinking trailer scene in Once upon a time in Hollywood

St9FEXJJ2xdMZSaodc.thumb.gif.06e920d1741cf62c625c381d40d9205e.gif

and what looks like a panic attack in Don't look up. But I am always up for a discussion if someone wants to. 🙃

aRGN8Zb6iKPN7I6lKQ.thumb.gif.f6c41539721d0c7c77da5e7d569a1bf3.gif

Jonah Hill and Meryl Streep. ❤ Adore the picture where he carries a purse, probably Meryl's, with such confidence everyone should have. I have never seen those two as a good match but for some reason they are. But I also love Meryl Streep and she can't do anything wrong in my world. ❤ That woman is from another planet of perfection in her work.

https://ew.com/movies/dont-look-up-first-look-photos-teaser-trailer/

Leonardo, as always, is just brilliant on a new level. The anxiety that freaks everyone out 🙃 and sounds like an asthma attack. I admire him for his ability to portray it the way he does. It is not easy and it makes me more in love with him for it. Wish you all a nice day. 

chgOcM08y4qQ0.thumb.gif.d2d551edda3dd5667d8432d3a007e4c3.gif

For anyone interested. Venus goes into Scorpio in a day or two. Our handsome man has his Venus in Scorpio and also Mars in Scorpio. 

This article explains a thing or two about it.

https://astrologyanswers.com/article/venus-in-scorpio-ride-the-emotional-waves/

I am so in love with the deep Scorpio vibe and Sweet Libra thing he is. Scary as hell but then also really cute. Confusing. ❤