Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 hours ago, oxford25 said:

According to this very reliable ( I can attest to ) source new DLU teaser dropping tomorrow  

:clap: :clap: :clap: 

16376BA0-4845-47DC-BA42-90C3F88ABE60.jpeg

Oh la la 

I’m confused about the time difference, so is it supposed to be dropped on Wednesday morning? Or Thursday morning? Because today is Wednesday in my country 

9 hours ago, oxford25 said:

According to this very reliable ( I can attest to ) source new DLU teaser dropping tomorrow 

It's about time. To every upcoming big(ger) movie/show on netflix you already find at least something on netflix - except for DLU... it's almost like netflix thinks this movie will be a self runner according to the little promo they did until now lol

Or they're running out of money :rofl:

Leo DiCaprio Buys $13.8 Million Malibu Retreat, Lists Longtime Carbon Beach House

leo-dicaprio-house.png?w=681&h=383&crop=

He’s already got one of the most enviable real estate collections in all of Hollywood, but Leonardo Dicaprio is still building his portfolio. This time, his attention is on Malibu, where records reveal the perennial A-lister has plunked down $13.8 million for an oceanfront retreat squirreled away in the city’s far westward reaches, well out of sight from prying eyes and away from the traffic-thronged downtown area. The off-market deal closed last month.

Back in the day, DiCaprio actually owned three Malibu houses, all of them oceanfront. But he unloaded one of them, a bluftop contemporary, in 2009 for $7.4 million. Another house — a substantially larger affair just outside the Malibu Colony gated community — was sold off in 2013 for $17.4 million to its current owners, New York-based hedge fund mogul Christian Leone and his husband, interior designer Malcolm Kutner. Located on Carbon Beach, the smallish third home remains owned by DiCaprio but has just popped up for sale with an even-steven $10 million asking price, so it too may soon be Leo real estate history.

In 2017, DiCaprio paid $23 million for an all-but-vacant lot atop Malibu’s pristine Paradise Cove, though it doesn’t appear he’s done much to develop the property since then. Presumably he’ll someday complete construction of a lavish, eco-conscious retreat on that land.

For now, however, his $13.8 million “crash pad” will have to do. Since the house was never publicly offered for sale, photos and insider details are sadly nil. But tax records do show that the two-story structure was built in 2005 and has four bedrooms and five bathrooms in about 3,200 square feet of traditional-style living space. It was sold to DiCaprio by prominent orthopaedic surgeon Rick Delamarter.

Sited atop a relatively secluded and sparsely-used sandy beach, the house is tucked away in Blue Whale Estates, a little-known gated community of only five homes, all of them with direct access to the ocean. Astute real estate watchers will recall that Leo is not the only celebrity resident of Blue Whale Estates — a few years ago, Neil Diamond bought a house in the enclave that’s right across the street from the DiCaprio estate. And right next door to the Oscar-winner’s new place is a strikingly triangular, all-glass house that was designed by “starchitect” Ed Niles and has long been owned by Elizabeth Kolawa, the prominent CEO of software/tech company Parasoft.

Aside from his new $13.8 million digs (below) and the $23 million vacant lot, DiCaprio’s other properties include two multimillion-dollar homes in Los Feliz, a stunningly preserved midcentury modern Palm Springs mansion, several luxury condos in New York City and a private island off the coast of Belize. His main residence, however, remains a three-house, four-parcel compound in L.A.’s Bird Streets neighborhood, with jetliner views of the entire city skyline to the Pacific Ocean.

leo-dicaprio-new-house-malibu.png?w=1000

leo-house-1.jpg?w=1024

As for his other Malibu home — the one atop exclusive Carbon Beach — it’s just popped up for sale once again, asking $10 million. Should the place sell for anywhere close to that amount, the “Titanic” star will reap a boat-sized fortune. He bought the house (below) back in 1998 for just $1.6 million. Katie Bentzen of Coldwell Banker holds the listing.

leo1.jpg?w=1024

leo2.jpg?w=1024

leo3.jpg?w=1024

leo4.jpg?w=1024

leo5.jpg?w=1024

leo6.jpg?w=1024

leo7.jpg?w=1024

Source

Found those pics on twitter #blood diamond :drool2:

261550447_onset01.thumb.jpg.25566a8316f37673e0ffcca35cd76fab.jpg 1294937226_onset02.thumb.jpg.63fea20ccff8cae253d4deaafbf8d820.jpg

What makes me wonder... who are the 3 movie characters of Leo you are physically attracted the most (not only by their looks but actions/personality)?

Mine:

1. Billy Costigan

tumblr_mj1swyFFQ01s00ervo4_r1_250.gif.63575a20177ca4f8f550e85e2b8c1ab2.gif

2. Roger Ferris

tumblr_mqggogwe0w1s9jftdo4_250.gif.926a3353df00695d5ce87ac7068da1fd.gif

3. Danny Archer

moviegifset01-06.gif.3ecd690f9c00f82e6668353d874e442b.gif

Next in line

tumblr_n00kj0TwQU1rd3lqpo2_r2_250.gif.24147d31dfdcc9c920b859935416a3c0.gif

Fazit: I'm obviously attracted to the bad boys fighters.

New pics of DLU!!

https://ew.com/movies/dont-look-up-first-look-meryl-streep/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=6138a81c05de4d0001e7871b

As for DiCaprio, the filmmaker says that, "Leo was interested and then the pandemic hit. So we used lot of the time during the pandemic to just go through the script, talk about his character. He's really smart, he really knows movies, he knows movie history, he understands characters, and it was very enjoyable."

Can't wait for the trailer!

dlu1.jpg dlu2.jpg dlu3.jpg

38 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

3 movie characters of Leo you are physically attracted the most (not only by their looks but actions/personality)?

1 Billy Costigan (he is the best boy, isn't he?) 

2 Jay Gatsby (I'm sure all Leofans will get me) 

3 Danny Archer (bad boy and apparently with the heart of gold) 

Leonardo DiCaprio about Netflix's Don't Look Up & director Adam McKay

E-w8EAnWEAQf_py?format=jpg&name=large

"Adam has an unparalleled ability to spark conversation with humor and timely stories," DiCaprio tells PEOPLE in this week's issue. "I knew when I read his script that it was incredibly unique, as it struck an important chord concerning the modern world we live in. Adam has woven an incredibly timely message about society, how we communicate, our current priorities, and the climate crisis into an absurdly funny yet important movie." -

https://people.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-and-jennifer-lawrence-team-up-in-photo-from-netflixs-dont-look-up/

3 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence Team Up in Photo from Netflix's Don't Look Up

E-w8EAnWEAQf_py?format=jpg&name=large

"Adam has an unparalleled ability to spark conversation with humor and timely stories," DiCaprio tells PEOPLE in this week's issue. "I knew when I read his script that it was incredibly unique, as it struck an important chord concerning the modern world we live in. Adam has woven an incredibly timely message about society, how we communicate, our current priorities, and the climate crisis into an absurdly funny yet important movie." -

https://people.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-and-jennifer-lawrence-team-up-in-photo-from-netflixs-dont-look-up/

Thanks everyone for all the DLU news, as well as all the other Leo stuff.

So now, DLU will start streaming on Netflix on December 10th? The date just keeps jumping around doesn’t it?

Akatosh & Jade 

Tks for new DLU stills , next we need our new clip :flower: :flower: 

Jade

For sure Billy, Danny, Jay , and Roger in my top 5 :drool: 

And while I greatly disliked the character , I thought Leo looked sexy as hell as Calvin Candie   

Like a reviewer said at the time when he was on the screen , you couldn’t pull your eyes away from him 

Sugarwater  

Maybe that’s a typo as recently we were told =  limited theater release Dec 10th & Netflix = Dec 24th 

13 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

Thanks everyone for all the DLU news, as well as all the other Leo stuff.

So now, DLU will start streaming on Netflix on December 10th? The date just keeps jumping around doesn’t it?

I think people mag got just confused with the dates.

(out in select theaters Dec. 10 and on Netflix December 24).

17 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

And while I greatly disliked the character , I thought Leo looked sexy as hell as Calvin Candie  

I can feel you here... sort of :D

But you know what rules Candie complete out for me? His rotten teeth *yikes*

609474631_calvincandiestrawberry.thumb.jpg.4f68a660683e4dad2fb0edc34a954b52.jpg

I could probably never kiss the man because I'm really disgusted by bad teeth (and bad breath). 🤢

tumblr_mbpce4CLtS1qabynso3_r1_500.thumb.gif.8fca71610233a11b9943a76b869f1b4d.gif

Maybe I'm taken this too seriously :rofl:

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Found those pics on twitter #blood diamond :drool2:

261550447_onset01.thumb.jpg.25566a8316f37673e0ffcca35cd76fab.jpg 1294937226_onset02.thumb.jpg.63fea20ccff8cae253d4deaafbf8d820.jpg

What makes me wonder... who are the 3 movie characters of Leo you are physically attracted the most (not only by their looks but actions/personality)?

Mine:

1. Billy Costigan

tumblr_mj1swyFFQ01s00ervo4_r1_250.gif.63575a20177ca4f8f550e85e2b8c1ab2.gif

2. Roger Ferris

tumblr_mqggogwe0w1s9jftdo4_250.gif.926a3353df00695d5ce87ac7068da1fd.gif

3. Danny Archer

moviegifset01-06.gif.3ecd690f9c00f82e6668353d874e442b.gif

Next in line

tumblr_n00kj0TwQU1rd3lqpo2_r2_250.gif.24147d31dfdcc9c920b859935416a3c0.gif

Fazit: I'm obviously attracted to the bad boys fighters.

1. Billy Costigan

2. Jay Gatsby

3. Danny Archer

Thanks for the teaser, Jade!! Randall reminds me a bit of Rick :D