Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oh yeah and here are these...old, but you know, Leo relevant!

THE EVOLUTION OF OUR ETERNAL CRUSH ON LEONARDO DICAPRIO

large

BY DE AND KATE

Of all of our childhood celebrity crushes, few have withstood the test of time. Sure, we look back on celebs like Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Rider Strong, or Devon Sawa, and can remember plastering the interior of our lockers with torn-out posters from Tiger Beat or J-14, but what the heck happened to those guys? They sure haven’t made their way into our crushes today. 

But there’s one celebrity who has been with us through it all – Leonardo DiCaprio. From the days of Growing Pains to his long-awaited Oscar win in 2016, Leo has always had our hearts. In honor of his upcoming birthday, we’re rewinding the clock to see how our love of Leo has grown over the years. Let’s take a look!

OUR CRUSH BEGAN IN 1991

giphy

Thanks to Growing Pains, we all were dying to know who that blonde-haired blue-eyed angel was.

WE WATCHED THE BASKETBALL DIARIES IN SECRET.

tumblr_nsp5h9wisj1uay5jto1_500

We definitely weren’t allowed to watch this movie, so we had to hide it from our parents.

AND THEN…THEN CAME ROMEO + JULIET.

tumblr_nqfh8qlhzc1shojmzo1_500

This was the movie that sealed our fate. We belonged to Leo, forever and ever amen.

WE SAW TITANIC IN THEATERS NO LESS THAN THREE TIMES.

tumblr_mv566amc2f1r1oloro1_500

And memorized all of the choice quotes.

THIS SCENE WAS BASICALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLECTIVE SEXUAL AWAKENING OF ALL MILLENNIALS.

6475363c3955c9ed01a3a70d7985390b

“You’re shivering.” ~*swoon*~

AND WE CRIED FOREVER AT THE END OF THE MOVIE.

3ba3173d86a029337f50b6470758328e

WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST LET HIM ONTO THAT DOOR WITH YOU, ROSE?! FFS!

THEN LEO WAS IN THE MAN IN THE IRON MASK

tumblr_m54rdtmepl1qg4blro1_500

Two Leos for the price of one!

FOR A WHILE, WE STARTED WONDERING IF LEO WAS GOING TO DISAPPEAR FROM HOLLYWOOD.

45889c839d97

He was in The Beach and Celebrity, and while both movies were pretty good, neither of them were Titanic-esque.

BUT THEN CAME GANGS OF NEW YORK.

tumblr_mok8jxqn561rvkhiuo2_500

He was back on the screen – and in our hearts.

AND CATCH ME IF YOU CAN MADE US LOVE HIM – EVEN IF HE WAS A CRIMINAL.

tumblr_mtcm71retf1sh1vgto2_500

Sure, whatever, Doctor, Lawyer, Pilot – we love you.

THEN CAME THE AVIATOR.

giphy-2

Okay HOW did Leo not win an Oscar for this one?! Also how did he manage to still be hot when he was peeing in bottles? Questions, questions that deserve answers.

THE DEPARTED SPOKE TO OUR NEW ENGLAND SOULS.

tumblr_lv3n7wdnoq1qdcgp6o1_500

Leo and a hardcore Boston accent? Yes please.

HE GAVE US THE CHILLS IN SHUTTER ISLAND.

tumblr_o1sbprmbu31u5iipuo1_500

Leo should do way more psychological thrillers. We’re into it.

AND THEN HE ~BLEW OUR MINDS~ IN INCEPTION.

tumblr_m90huvqwvj1qa9jwno1_500

TBH, we had to rewatch this movie a few times – not because the plot was confusing (which it was), but because we kept getting distracted by Leo’s hotness.

HE MADE US APPRECIATE OUR HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH CURRICULUM WITH THE GREAT GATSBY.

tumblr_n4x6gvqqtu1tvxe90o1_500

How many movies do we get to see Leo toasting a glass again? Also, is it really legal or fair for one mortal man to look that good in a tux?

WE EVEN LOVED HIM WHEN HE WAS A STRAIGHT-UP DOUCHEBAG IN WOLF OF WALL STREET.

tumblr_n6po1zmmtd1saqgydo3_500

Undeniable proof that he can do no wrong.

SOMEHOW, WE FOUND LEO HOT EVEN WHEN HE WAS CLIMBING INSIDE A DEAD HORSE IN THE REVENANT.

giphy-3

I mean, does anything scream “true love” more than that?!

WE WERE GENUINELY MOVED TO TEARS WHEN HE FINALLY WON HIS FIRST OSCAR THIS YEAR.

Like finally. FINALLY.

WE RESPECT AND LOVE HIS PASSION FOR THE ENVIRONMENT.

giphy-4

Honestly, Leo’s advocacy for combatting climate change just makes him even hotter. Caring about the environment is sexy, you guys!

WE LOVED HIM WHEN HE POSTED WITH THIS SWAN.

enhanced-buzz-13124-1358201536-7

PHOTO: DICAPRIO.COM

Like, what?

AND WHEN HE HELD UP THIS SHELL TO HIS EAR IN A SULTRY MANNER.

tumblr_inline_nxngfjsnta1shsvef_500

PHOTO: LEONARDODICAPRIO.NET

Do you hear the ocean, Leo?

BASICALLY, WE’VE LOVED HIM FOR DECADES.

rs_500x240-141111111656-tumblr_n1mqvs86zf1sim304o1_500

AND WE’LL LOVE HIM FOREVER.

large

Keep on keepin’ on, Leo. We’ll be here for all of it.

Posted by PZ on March 27th, 2015

Let’s face it, it’s hard not to have a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio, especially if you grew up in the 90s when he starred in Titanic and Romeo & Juliet. The actor continues to age like a fine wine and he knows he can pretty much date anyone he wants – usually picking a Victoria’s Secret model! These 5 stars have all revealed that they’ve had crushes on Leo and certainly wouldn’t say no if he was to ask them out!

Emily Kinney

emily

Emily always loved Leo’s talent, and had posters of him in her room: “I really loved Leonardo DiCaprio. It was almost more of an acting crush, like I thought he was such a good actor and I saw him on Growing Pains when he guest-starred. That’s when I first saw him and then I started watching his other movies… I had posters of him.”

Emma Stone
emmas

Emma had a huge crush on Leonardo during the 90s: “I had a huge crush on Leonardo DICaprio in his ‘Titanic’ and ‘Romeo and Juliet’ time. I really thought it was so cool. Then as time goes on and you get a little closer to those people or you meet those people, you go, ‘Oh everybody is completely normal all the time and every human being is exactly alike’. Now, everything feels different.”

Nikki Reed
nikkir

Nikki says she fell for Leo when she was a teenager and watched him in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. She gushed: “I know the answer, it’s so obvious. Of course it was Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo and Juliet.”

Rihanna
rihanna

A source leaked that singer Rihanna has always had a crush on the actor: “Rihanna said that Leonardo is her childhood crush. She said that she’s wanted him since she was a teenager. She is actually really, really into him.”

Selena Gomez
selenag

Selena reveals that if she was older, she would love to date Leo: “If I was older, it would be Leonardo DiCaprio. I loved Inception. I’m usually like always asking my mom, ‘What is going on?’ but with this movie, I got it. But Leonardo, he’s so handsome and talented. He can reach all audiences.”

14 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

According to Instagram, Leonardo is in Hawaii. No pictures. Just a witnessed sighting for now. Labour Day is Tomorrow!

If this is true, I’m a little disappointed in him as the Governor of Hawaii has asked all visitors and residents to postpone nonessential travel there until end of October. 

1 hour ago, Sugarwater said:

If this is true, I’m a little disappointed in him as the Governor of Hawaii has asked all visitors and residents to postpone nonessential travel there until end of October. 

That claim originated in @deuxmoi stories on Instagram. He was spotted with Significant Other and Jeff Bezos at some fish joint. I'm sure it's climate change related, possibly Haiti's earthquake too. Here in California, the recall election, wildfires, and road damage due to high tides in Malibu doesn't make for the lighthearted California I know. I'm hoping the entrée for his visit is business with a small side of pleasure. With him there is typically a method to the madness. 

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

large

That sums it up pretty good. Thanks for the article, YouNoMe :hello:

I always love reading about actresses/singers who have had or are still having a crush on him. There are so many😄

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

@Mirella is it okay to say water signs are the sovereigns of emotion?

Golshifteh Farahani is beautiful! @Jade Bahr

Perhaps this concurs with @Magical's article, @akatosh? (Well, partly)

An article from Showbiz Cheatsheet

HOME / CELEBRITY /

Leonardo DiCaprio Rarely Showers and Avoids Deodorant to Help the Environment

(Could that means he takes more bubble baths?)😏

When it comes to celebrity health, most of the time the media is focused on the expected: workout routines, hot new diets, and all the details about who is going where for which new fabulous procedure. However, lately, it seems the media is breaking new ground on the celebrity wellness front. Specifically, reporters everywhere have been digging up the literal dirt on which celebs are fresh as a daisy and which prefer to keep themselves smelling a bit more au natural. Well, it’s official, folks: Add Leonardo DiCaprio to your mental list of infrequent celebrity bathers because apparently, he rarely showers.

Leonardo DiCaprio rarely showers — and apparently, it’s the hot new celebrity trend

Leonardo DiCaprio, star of the revenant, dressed in a suit jacket and a collared shirt standing in front of a white background with Revenant written in black text.
Leonardo DiCaprio from ‘The Revenant’ | Getty Images

There have been a few high-profile cases lately of celebs going on the record to admit to their ways. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis kicked off the trend recently when they appeared on Dax Shepard and Monica Padman’s Armchair Expert when they admitted they rarely washed more than vital parts like the underarm and crotch, with Shepard agreeing that he and Kristen Bell are similar. This created a frenzy of folks wondering what other celebrities might not smell like a bed of roses in real life.

Reports soon followed that Brad Pitt and Jake Gyllenhaal have both publicly admitted to skipping showers for days on end, with Gyllenhaal going so far as to say that he honestly finds loofahs confusing. In light of the recent trend, some celebrities have taken the opposite tactic, with stars like Dwayne Johnson and Jason Momoa going on the record to make it absolutely clear they are very pro-bathing.

So why does Leonardo DiCaprio skip showers?

While it’s not exactly a shocker that DiCaprio is on Team Fewer Showers, at least he has a better-stated reason for being that way than most. Specifically, DiCaprio is a hardcore environmentalist, so he sees both skipping deodorant and saving water by bathing less often as critical choices to help protect the environment. This is in line with his publicly stated environmentalist tendencies.

DiCaprio’s main problem with deodorant is that it’s not a “natural” product and therefore requires both chemical production processes and requires putting substances like aluminum on your skin.

It’s not just DiCaprio, Kutcher, and Kunis; many celebrities are tossing their deodorants

Recent revelations are just the tip of the iceberg, and the list of celebrities who maybe smell bad is longer than any of us want to believe. For instance, BuzzFeed reports that Robert Pattinson apparently smells like crayons and, despite being known for his fragrances, Tom Ford self-admittedly smells like … sweat and dog?

There are also a number of celebrities who have admitted to not using deodorant, including Cameron Diaz, Courtney Cox, Julia Roberts, and Kourtney Kardashian. Shailene Woodley is apparently so dedicated to keeping it natural that designers have been reluctant to loan her dresses due to the lingering scent when they’re returned. That’s some true anti-deodorant commitment!

12ffdI8DuUi2RO.thumb.gif.0c0917a0ca9d95aff6d37da85130b5a3.gif

An article that explains the water signs.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a36108283/water-signs-zodiac-traits/

My oldest friend has the same placements as Leonardo has. Scorpio/Libra. She has more fire than he has but they have similar energy. She is the most beautiful person on the inside you will ever get to meet if you get close enough to see that side of her. And you only get close enough if you have good intentions. It takes her one second to see right through you. 

I would say the same thing about Leonardo. 

When my family had our country house we had our own well to take water from. Water sadly isn't a never-ending supply. We can run out of fresh water. If the well got empty it would stay that way until the day it rained and not just little but a lot. So we either bathed in the ocean to save water or we didn't bathe at all. As a child you love it but you don't see the seriousness of saving water. It was always a relief to get back to the city at the end of summer wherein our minds we didn't have to care about it. 

Skipping deodorant sounds like an intelligent thing to do. There is a ton of other options today you can use instead while smelling like roses. 

7 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

@Mirella is it okay to say water signs are the sovereigns of emotion?

Golshifteh Farahani is beautiful! @Jade Bahr

Perhaps this concurs with @Magical's article, @akatosh? (Well, partly)

An article from Showbiz Cheatsheet

HOME / CELEBRITY /

Leonardo DiCaprio Rarely Showers and Avoids Deodorant to Help the Environment

(Could that means he takes more bubble baths?)😏

When it comes to celebrity health, most of the time the media is focused on the expected: workout routines, hot new diets, and all the details about who is going where for which new fabulous procedure. However, lately, it seems the media is breaking new ground on the celebrity wellness front. Specifically, reporters everywhere have been digging up the literal dirt on which celebs are fresh as a daisy and which prefer to keep themselves smelling a bit more au natural. Well, it’s official, folks: Add Leonardo DiCaprio to your mental list of infrequent celebrity bathers because apparently, he rarely showers.

Leonardo DiCaprio rarely showers — and apparently, it’s the hot new celebrity trend

Leonardo DiCaprio, star of the revenant, dressed in a suit jacket and a collared shirt standing in front of a white background with Revenant written in black text.
Leonardo DiCaprio from ‘The Revenant’ | Getty Images

There have been a few high-profile cases lately of celebs going on the record to admit to their ways. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis kicked off the trend recently when they appeared on Dax Shepard and Monica Padman’s Armchair Expert when they admitted they rarely washed more than vital parts like the underarm and crotch, with Shepard agreeing that he and Kristen Bell are similar. This created a frenzy of folks wondering what other celebrities might not smell like a bed of roses in real life.

Reports soon followed that Brad Pitt and Jake Gyllenhaal have both publicly admitted to skipping showers for days on end, with Gyllenhaal going so far as to say that he honestly finds loofahs confusing. In light of the recent trend, some celebrities have taken the opposite tactic, with stars like Dwayne Johnson and Jason Momoa going on the record to make it absolutely clear they are very pro-bathing.

So why does Leonardo DiCaprio skip showers?

While it’s not exactly a shocker that DiCaprio is on Team Fewer Showers, at least he has a better-stated reason for being that way than most. Specifically, DiCaprio is a hardcore environmentalist, so he sees both skipping deodorant and saving water by bathing less often as critical choices to help protect the environment. This is in line with his publicly stated environmentalist tendencies.

DiCaprio’s main problem with deodorant is that it’s not a “natural” product and therefore requires both chemical production processes and requires putting substances like aluminum on your skin.

It’s not just DiCaprio, Kutcher, and Kunis; many celebrities are tossing their deodorants

Recent revelations are just the tip of the iceberg, and the list of celebrities who maybe smell bad is longer than any of us want to believe. For instance, BuzzFeed reports that Robert Pattinson apparently smells like crayons and, despite being known for his fragrances, Tom Ford self-admittedly smells like … sweat and dog?

There are also a number of celebrities who have admitted to not using deodorant, including Cameron Diaz, Courtney Cox, Julia Roberts, and Kourtney Kardashian. Shailene Woodley is apparently so dedicated to keeping it natural that designers have been reluctant to loan her dresses due to the lingering scent when they’re returned. That’s some true anti-deodorant commitment!

Well, I remember reading something like that back in 2012 claiming that his girlfriend said that, at that time Erin was his girlfriend who I dount said something like that. He always looks well maintained and most people when they bump into him they say he smells nice and no one mentioned his showering habits, most celebrities who don’t shower have said so themselves but Leo didn’t. To me I think it has to do with his activism in climate change and people just want anything negative to make him look unattractive like “oh he’s an environmentalist so he doesn’t shower” like they only want to find anything to say about him when there’s nothing 🙄

42 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Well, I remember reading something like that back in 2012 claiming that his girlfriend said that, at that time Erin was his girlfriend who I dount said something like that. He always looks well maintained and most people when they bump into him they say he smells nice and no one mentioned his showering habits, most celebrities who don’t shower have said so themselves but Leo didn’t. To me I think it has to do with his activism in climate change and people just want anything negative to make him look unattractive like “oh he’s an environmentalist so he doesn’t shower” like they only want to find anything to say about him when there’s nothing 🙄

100% agree.

@YouNoMe I wouldn't recommend to believe pages like Cheatsheet and Nicki Swift (what a dumb name lol) and any other tabloids😉

7 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Oh yeah and here are these...old, but you know, Leo relevant!

THE EVOLUTION OF OUR ETERNAL CRUSH ON LEONARDO DICAPRIO

large

BY DE AND KATE

Of all of our childhood celebrity crushes, few have withstood the test of time. Sure, we look back on celebs like Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Rider Strong, or Devon Sawa, and can remember plastering the interior of our lockers with torn-out posters from Tiger Beat or J-14, but what the heck happened to those guys? They sure haven’t made their way into our crushes today. 

But there’s one celebrity who has been with us through it all – Leonardo DiCaprio. From the days of Growing Pains to his long-awaited Oscar win in 2016, Leo has always had our hearts. In honor of his upcoming birthday, we’re rewinding the clock to see how our love of Leo has grown over the years. Let’s take a look!

OUR CRUSH BEGAN IN 1991

giphy

Thanks to Growing Pains, we all were dying to know who that blonde-haired blue-eyed angel was.

WE WATCHED THE BASKETBALL DIARIES IN SECRET.

tumblr_nsp5h9wisj1uay5jto1_500

We definitely weren’t allowed to watch this movie, so we had to hide it from our parents.

AND THEN…THEN CAME ROMEO + JULIET.

tumblr_nqfh8qlhzc1shojmzo1_500

This was the movie that sealed our fate. We belonged to Leo, forever and ever amen.

WE SAW TITANIC IN THEATERS NO LESS THAN THREE TIMES.

tumblr_mv566amc2f1r1oloro1_500

And memorized all of the choice quotes.

THIS SCENE WAS BASICALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COLLECTIVE SEXUAL AWAKENING OF ALL MILLENNIALS.

6475363c3955c9ed01a3a70d7985390b

“You’re shivering.” ~*swoon*~

AND WE CRIED FOREVER AT THE END OF THE MOVIE.

3ba3173d86a029337f50b6470758328e

WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST LET HIM ONTO THAT DOOR WITH YOU, ROSE?! FFS!

THEN LEO WAS IN THE MAN IN THE IRON MASK

tumblr_m54rdtmepl1qg4blro1_500

Two Leos for the price of one!

FOR A WHILE, WE STARTED WONDERING IF LEO WAS GOING TO DISAPPEAR FROM HOLLYWOOD.

45889c839d97

He was in The Beach and Celebrity, and while both movies were pretty good, neither of them were Titanic-esque.

BUT THEN CAME GANGS OF NEW YORK.

tumblr_mok8jxqn561rvkhiuo2_500

He was back on the screen – and in our hearts.

AND CATCH ME IF YOU CAN MADE US LOVE HIM – EVEN IF HE WAS A CRIMINAL.

tumblr_mtcm71retf1sh1vgto2_500

Sure, whatever, Doctor, Lawyer, Pilot – we love you.

THEN CAME THE AVIATOR.

giphy-2

Okay HOW did Leo not win an Oscar for this one?! Also how did he manage to still be hot when he was peeing in bottles? Questions, questions that deserve answers.

THE DEPARTED SPOKE TO OUR NEW ENGLAND SOULS.

tumblr_lv3n7wdnoq1qdcgp6o1_500

Leo and a hardcore Boston accent? Yes please.

HE GAVE US THE CHILLS IN SHUTTER ISLAND.

tumblr_o1sbprmbu31u5iipuo1_500

Leo should do way more psychological thrillers. We’re into it.

AND THEN HE ~BLEW OUR MINDS~ IN INCEPTION.

tumblr_m90huvqwvj1qa9jwno1_500

TBH, we had to rewatch this movie a few times – not because the plot was confusing (which it was), but because we kept getting distracted by Leo’s hotness.

HE MADE US APPRECIATE OUR HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH CURRICULUM WITH THE GREAT GATSBY.

tumblr_n4x6gvqqtu1tvxe90o1_500

How many movies do we get to see Leo toasting a glass again? Also, is it really legal or fair for one mortal man to look that good in a tux?

WE EVEN LOVED HIM WHEN HE WAS A STRAIGHT-UP DOUCHEBAG IN WOLF OF WALL STREET.

tumblr_n6po1zmmtd1saqgydo3_500

Undeniable proof that he can do no wrong.

SOMEHOW, WE FOUND LEO HOT EVEN WHEN HE WAS CLIMBING INSIDE A DEAD HORSE IN THE REVENANT.

giphy-3

I mean, does anything scream “true love” more than that?!

WE WERE GENUINELY MOVED TO TEARS WHEN HE FINALLY WON HIS FIRST OSCAR THIS YEAR.

Like finally. FINALLY.

WE RESPECT AND LOVE HIS PASSION FOR THE ENVIRONMENT.

giphy-4

Honestly, Leo’s advocacy for combatting climate change just makes him even hotter. Caring about the environment is sexy, you guys!

WE LOVED HIM WHEN HE POSTED WITH THIS SWAN.

enhanced-buzz-13124-1358201536-7

PHOTO: DICAPRIO.COM

Like, what?

AND WHEN HE HELD UP THIS SHELL TO HIS EAR IN A SULTRY MANNER.

tumblr_inline_nxngfjsnta1shsvef_500

PHOTO: LEONARDODICAPRIO.NET

Do you hear the ocean, Leo?

large

Keep on keepin’ on, Leo. We’ll be here for all of it.

Posted by PZ on March 27th, 2015

Let’s face it, it’s hard not to have a crush on Leonardo DiCaprio, especially if you grew up in the 90s when he starred in Titanic and Romeo & Juliet. The actor continues to age like a fine wine and he knows he can pretty much date anyone he wants – usually picking a Victoria’s Secret model! These 5 stars have all revealed that they’ve had crushes on Leo and certainly wouldn’t say no if he was to ask them out!

Emily Kinney

emily

Emily always loved Leo’s talent, and had posters of him in her room: “I really loved Leonardo DiCaprio. It was almost more of an acting crush, like I thought he was such a good actor and I saw him on Growing Pains when he guest-starred. That’s when I first saw him and then I started watching his other movies… I had posters of him.”

Emma Stone
emmas

Emma had a huge crush on Leonardo during the 90s: “I had a huge crush on Leonardo DICaprio in his ‘Titanic’ and ‘Romeo and Juliet’ time. I really thought it was so cool. Then as time goes on and you get a little closer to those people or you meet those people, you go, ‘Oh everybody is completely normal all the time and every human being is exactly alike’. Now, everything feels different.”

Nikki Reed
nikkir

Nikki says she fell for Leo when she was a teenager and watched him in ‘Romeo and Juliet’. She gushed: “I know the answer, it’s so obvious. Of course it was Leonardo DiCaprio in Romeo and Juliet.”

Rihanna
rihanna

A source leaked that singer Rihanna has always had a crush on the actor: “Rihanna said that Leonardo is her childhood crush. She said that she’s wanted him since she was a teenager. She is actually really, really into him.”

Selena Gomez
selenag

Selena reveals that if she was older, she would love to date Leo: “If I was older, it would be Leonardo DiCaprio. I loved Inception. I’m usually like always asking my mom, ‘What is going on?’ but with this movie, I got it. But Leonardo, he’s so handsome and talented. He can reach all audiences.”

Love articles like this😍

Riri got her childhood crush, not for long but still🤭

Don't think those scans were posted here before... it's funny because I just thought about how water is an important part of almost every Leo movie.

Juice magazine - April 2000

6d86c0251b8a29bbf740df35e3e8274764c741b4 81d3ec55602e6f44976159352f9efc9cd9a33987 e2593090d67448cbf7c34f258e26927ed838e661 dd19d4a449016a6224f0e99108d2b9fe513880a3

Source

I remember those Leo avoiding deo and daily showers to save the planet rumors. It was started by the National Enquirer, do I have say more? :rofl:

FFN_Flynet_LeoTobey_082811_OMG_EXC_50491

Source

28 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Seems like Leos friend Reeza posted something about the hawaiian coffee company "Kona Brewing" on his insta so the sighting might be true (don't post it here because his account is private).

726056898_Screenshot2021-09-06at11-27-39deuxdiscussionsaufInstagramsept2021deuxm....thumb.png.a13618e75a0e9f086cfa64f69f9db4ba.png

What is his account? Can you give it to me plz? 

TODAY’S CASTING CALL

September 6, 2021

Female Needed Tomorrow for Feature Major Film

Caucasian female needed to work as background, September 7th, in Osage County of Oklahoma in a major motion picture.

The female selected needs to fit the exact measurements listed below.

BREAKDOWN OF ROLES
STAFF - Caucasian female, 30-50 years old, 5'5"-5'6" tall. 36 Bust. 25 Waist. 35 Hip

NOTE: You must fit these specs.Do not submit if you cannot fit these costumes, or fall within the height requirements.

Thanks to ALL  for  latest Leo related news :flower: :flower: :flower: 

Sugarwater

They need YOU to be that female !!

Marty is determined that he won’t leave Oklahoma without you being part of his next masterpiece :thumbsup: 

Jade 

Always enjoy seeing wonderful Gatsby & BOL visuals , tks :) 

Yes, a very talented artist