Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

21 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I'm actually more concerned that I haven't 🍎tv+ :/ So hopefully KOTFM will start regulary in some cinemas what I kinda doubt at least not in germany. Same for DLU. I don't think netflix EVER released a movie in a german cinema or on blu ray :( But well many things can happen in over a year.

At least I have netflix.

It is produced by apple tv ans paramount, doesn’t this mean it will be released in cinemas in all countries before it goes  to apple tv?

3 minutes ago, LuckyGirl said:

Sorry I was honna answer you regarding the release in theater question before I saw Oxford25 ‘s answer 

thanks everyone especially sugerwater for kerping us updates about the filming of KOTFM through the past months and even before filming even starts❤️

23 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I'm actually more concerned that I haven't 🍎tv+ :/ So hopefully KOTFM will start regulary in some cinemas what I kinda doubt at least not in germany. Same for DLU. I don't think netflix EVER released a movie in a german cinema or on blu ray :( But well many things can happen in over a year.

At least I have netflix.

Oh no I didn't realize that both new Leo movies probably won't be released as blu rays. I love buying the blu rays of Leo's movies for my collection and watching the special features. That's such a bummer 😭 I'm hoping they'll make an exception.😢

^Same. It's a major bummer to me as a fan who loves collecting blu rays 😥😨

Even worse when you don't have the particular streaming service (like apple or netflix in this case) because you just can't watch those movies at least not legal. I hate that fact.

10 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Same. It's a major bummer to me as a fan who loves collecting blu rays 😥😨

Even worse when you don't have the particular streaming service (like apple or netflix in this case) because you just can't watch those movies at least not legal. I hate that fact.

Vpn doesn’t work?

I saw This boy's life yesterday. It was more emotional than I thought growing up with an alcoholic stepdad. So I am well aware of how an abusive childhood can be with people that are supposed to take care of and look after you.

I called one of my little sisters and she had seen it just a few weeks ago but told me she passed forward through the abusive scenes. Just for the memories not to show up again. This movie triggered them for both of us. As a child, you are completely in the hands of someone that has the power to control you, and then they missus that in just a horrible way. 

Robert Dinero is amazingly creepy and does the part of hovering over you well but in the end, shows how pathetic and weak he truly is. It is a slow movie and I was surprised by the choice the mother makes in the end. That doesn't happen in so many cases including my mother.

(I found it on Youtube and rented it there.)

5 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Vpn doesn’t work?

Have no clue what this means and had to google it. Doesn't sound legal to me!? LOL

Netflix doesn't approve. No clue about apple.

Netflix_VPN-e1b0ab1a67b78cb7.jpg?impolic

But how is VPN helping me in the first place when I don't have apple tv+? Sorry I'm not that much of a technique crack :D

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

August 28, 2021

Men & A Woman Needed 
for Major Feature Film

Men and a woman are needed soon to appear as extras in a major feature film, now shooting in northern Oklahoma.

These need to be people who have not previously appeared in the film.

Since the film takes place in the 1920s, all men must have a natural hair color and cannot have close-cropped, faded or shaved sides of the head. Modern-day fade hairstyles cannot be used. Men with facial hair are fine, as long as they are willing to have their facial hair altered by the hairstylists on the film. This could mean shaving beards or mustaches and trimming them accordingly. Women cannot have dyed, highlighted or colored hair. Only natural hair colors.

IMPORTANT:
MEN - Must be a suit size 38-46
WOMEN - Must be a dress size 6 or smaller

All persons selected must be able and willing to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK next week, sometime before September 3. All fitting appointments are during business hours, ending at 5:00 pm. Fitting appointments take around 2 hours.

I was reading about Jupiter in Pisces that Leonardo has. It made me think of the person we all have in our life that meets a lot of people and all of them are nice and they always try to make you meet them.

8XS77n1EQMY2k.thumb.gif.826ae890623a3bf8e28cfbf8aa6d3279.gif

The "I just meet this person who is so creative and a really good person so you have to meet them" kind of friend. You on the other hand don't believe all people are good so you are more suspicious. 😂

https://www.tarot.com/astrology/planets/jupiter-in-pisces

The hopeful that all have good intentions and want to do nice things.

I am always the "no they are not" person that bums everyone out for not seeing the oh-so-small good in some. 

Happy Sunday Everybody or Y'all as I'm most comfortable saying, I hope all are doing well. 

I'm always excited to jump on the form and find new content encompassing all things Leonardo. The news is quite insightful and pleasing.

• @Jade Bahr for Jack and Rose readings, would it be possible to provide full birthdates?
  • @Mirella you're one up on me as always, I never read the interview, I just looked at the pictures. 😬
  • @Lilja K thanks for the update on Tulsa merchandise. I wonder if sells are going up. 
  • @akatosh yep, the photos are yummy!
  • @Sugarwater & @oxford25 thanks for the KOTFM updates. 
  • @LuckyGirl according to this May 2020 article KOTFM should be available in cinemas:

Martin Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon Goes to Apple, Will Debut in Theaters

Apple TV+ will team up with Paramount to produce the Martin Scorses directed Killers of the Flower Moon starring Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio.

Ever since the release of The Irishman, rumors have been heating up about Martin's Scorsese's next feature, said to reunite Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio on screen. Now, It is being reported that the rights to the film, titled Killers of the Flower Moon, have been won by Apple after a fierce bidding war.

The report declares that Apple has secured streaming rights to the movie on its digital platform, but only after a theatrical release for the feature by Paramount. This is similar to the deal Scorsese made for The Irishman, which ran briefly in theaters before debuting on Netflix.

RELATED: John Lithgow Joins Martin Scorsese's Killers of the Flower Moon Cast

This time also, Netflix fought a close battle with Apple over the rights to Killers of the Flower Moon until it got edged out. Scorsese is a devotee of old-school theatrical releases and has spoken in the past about watching movies on digital platforms being a step down from the theater experience. Most likely the condition of a theatrical release by Paramount was a big part of Apple's strategy in convincing Martin Scorsese to partner with them.

Another significant factor was the cost, with the upcoming film projected to need a $180-$200 million budget to get made. Traditional studios had balked at paying such astronomical fees for a film this unlikely to make MCU numbers at the box office. But streaming platforms are more than happy to pay exorbitant amounts in production fees if it gets respected industry names on their platforms to legitimize their service in the eyes of audiences.

For The Irishman also, Scorsese needed a huge budget, in part for the expensive de-aging process all the actors had to undergo. Netflix offered the filmmaker a deal for the project where other studios were unwilling to pony up, and thus began Scorsese's relationship with made-for-digital-streaming projects.

Killers of the Flower Moon is based on the David Grann book Killers Of The Flower Moon: The Osage Murders And The Birth Of The FBI. The script is based on a mystery surrounding a series of murders of wealthy Osage Native Americans in Oklahoma in the early 1920s after oil deposits were discovered beneath their land. The investigation of the case is what prompted the creation of the FBI, and is considered a pivotal moment in the evolution of crime detection and conviction in America.

While Scorsese started his career with small-budget, gritty studies of characters battling inner demons while living violent lives, lately he has been focusing more on quasi-historical versions of the American dream hijacked by men with questionable characters. Gangs of New YorkWolf of Wall StreetThe Irishman and The Aviator were all movies that fall within this category, and now Killers of the Flower Moon appears to the latest entry on the list.

Meanwhile, Robert De Niro has come off the recent success of The Irishman and Joker to once again work with Scorsese, where this time he will be joined by the filmmaker's other muse, Dicaprio, who gained critical and commercial success last year with Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. This news was first reported at Deadline.

Topics: Killers of the Flower MoonStreaming

Paramount probably read our discussion about having trouble with apple :rofl: So thx for official KOFTM theater debut confirmation :p Really great news :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

@YouNoMe Rose 🌹

Birthday: February 22, 1895 in Philadelphia source

According to this source her full name is Rose Elizabeth Calvert formerly Dawson formerly DeWitt Bukater.

Jack is a bit difficult. Can't really say when he's exactly born. I found June 15 (with a wrong year source) and June 17 1892 (via geni.com) near Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. His full name is according to this source Jack Nicholas Dawson.

But it makes kinda sense no? Summer child Jack died at hypothermia (poor baby) while the winter rose survived.

rose-snow.thumb.gif.a023392c43e6d8cc5511812f931eb81d.gifgrave_227.thumb.jpg.839410df495f4143816fdd2d3eb1f5d1.jpg

Alice T

I think just that actor's role is complete , as we know from casting notices that Sugarwater posted that there is filming on Sept 10th, and a crew member this week stated there is filming to be done on Sept 7th 

At same time the actress who plays Anna and who plays Hale's (DeNiro) wife each posted wonderful goodbye messages on IG about working with Scorsese and Leo 

And we know , that Leo isn't going to post such a message ,when his scenes are done ,  so he may well be home relaxing in LA as I type this :p

Cara jade myers (Anna ) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTG2wnmHPbT/

Katherine Willis ( Hale's wife Myrtle 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTH9Zt5ndli/?fbclid=IwAR15mJn92y4lvAAx1t_UXZN5ylYLU-OR4tooXG3WYr6yN74sU7ND6TTkbIc

KOTFM release

Personally , I think besides the fact that KOTFM will be shown in theaters beyond the States  , that dependent on COVID , there may well plan to have Europe premieres 

Having this film  is a BIG feather in Apple's cap , and they want all the world to know :p 

Thanks to all who posted the latest Leo related pix /videos/news :flower: :flower: :flower: