Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Interesting article about the dying movie star culture in hollywood...

The New Hollywood A-List

Survey the industry’s top star-makers and they’ll all tell you a version of the same thing: Hollywood stardom isn’t what it used to be. Sure, a fresh-faced actor can still burst onto the scene, captivating industry insiders and audiences alike (as Timothée Chalamet did with Call Me by Your Name a few years back). But agents, managers and studio executives say it has become harder and harder for those actors to take hold of the cultural zeitgeist the way a Leonardo DiCaprio or Jennifer Lawrence once did. “The idea of the movie star has died,” says one top agency talent rep, “and everyone is now trying to reinvent what movie stardom looks like.” Blame it on the increasingly fractured media landscape, the slow demise of movie theaters or the ubiquity of social media, which has made the long-relied-upon superstar mystique a thing of the past — but becoming a household name is more elusive than ever. And while some will go so far as to argue there’s no A-list anymore (“There’s just a B-list,” snipes one rep), not everyone is so pessimistic. To prove it, these are five red-hot actors who have skyrocketed to the top of the town’s casting wish lists.

Full article

Some new KOTFM pix 

Our first pix of Brendan F & John Lithgrow on the set , as well as,  Lilly G

236884326_4380120838715376_7708000912601316131_n.jpg 237114541_4380120395382087_4500909750083382859_n.jpg 237124667_4380121042048689_3909361719996574156_n.jpg 237124714_4380121232048670_6512178979132340589_n.jpg

Leolover

That 1st pic you posted was taken during one of the Leo's visits to Brando private island resort , tks for pix :)

Jade

Regarding the pix you posted :Orginally Chris Evans was rumored to be playing Peter Isherwell as he was spotted on set one day, but he was replaced with Mark Rylance as Peter Isherwell,  so  we won't be seeing that thirsty threesome 

At same time there was supposedly a screening of the film last night in Pasadena 

3 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Some new KOTFM pix 

Our first pix of Brendan F & John Lithgrow on the set , as well as,  Lilly G

236884326_4380120838715376_7708000912601316131_n.jpg 237114541_4380120395382087_4500909750083382859_n.jpg 237124667_4380121042048689_3909361719996574156_n.jpg 237124714_4380121232048670_6512178979132340589_n.jpg

Leolover

That 1st pic you posted was taken during one of the Leo's visits to Brando private island resort , tks for pix :)

Thanks dear Oxford for the info & the updates🌹

Also,Big thanks to everyone who shared latest updates🌹👍

Leonardo DiCaprio lists dad’s LA house for $5.75 million

Leonardo DiCaprio has always been generous with his parents.

Only months after the 46-year-old bought a $7.1 million mansion for a loved one (reportedly his mother Irmelin Indenbirken), DiCaprio is getting ready to sell the California house he bought for his dad in 2018 for $4.91 million. He is asking $5.75 million.

It is unknown where the “Titanic” star’s father, George DiCaprio, 77, is moving, and some publications are now reporting that the $7.1 million purchase in May was actually an upgrade for Leo’s father. A representative for DiCaprio did not respond to The Post’s requests for more information.

Part of the move could be for privacy: The house for sale was subject to a trespasser who “entered the property when the owner was asleep on the couch, looking for someone else,” according to Hollywood United Neighborhood Council board meeting minutes from December 9, 2019.

leonardo-george-dicaprio-home.jpg?qualit

It is unknown where his father, George DiCaprio, is moving. (Inset, Leonardo DiCaprio, left, and his father.)

los-feliz-dicaprio-home-1.jpg?quality=90

The outer door to the courtyard is pictured.

los-feliz-dicaprio-home-4.jpg?quality=90

los-feliz-dicaprio-home-5.jpg?quality=90

The Los Feliz house, called Red Oak Manor, has five bedrooms and 6½ bathrooms on 4,644 square feet of architecturally sculpted living space defined by vaulted cathedral ceilings.

John Simpson, a 48-year-old English building contractor, built the house for his own family in 1926, based on the plans of San Diego architect Charles Cressey, according to permit records and the federal census of 1930.

los-feliz-dicaprio-home-19.jpg?quality=9

The Simpson family sold the house around 1942 to a Vega Aircraft Corporation factory worker, Herbert E. Ryker, and his wife Ann, according to census records.

los-feliz-dicaprio-home-20.jpg?quality=9 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-21.jpg?quality=9

The 1884 immigrant lived in the house, valued at $40,000 (the inflation-adjusted equivalent today is $638,600), with his 41-year-old wife Kezzie, their 6-year-old son John, his 68-year-old mother-in-law Mary Ferguson (their ages at the time of construction), and several maids including Kath Nickols and Mrs. Edna Burlingame, according to LA city directories.

They sold the house around 1942 to a Vega Aircraft Corporation factory worker Herbert E. Ryker and his wife Ann, according to census records.

los-feliz-dicaprio-home-17.jpg?quality=9

The eat-in kitchen is pictured.

los-feliz-dicaprio-home-16.jpg?quality=9

The kitchen’s breakfast nook has French doors that open to outdoor seating.

los-feliz-dicaprio-home-18.jpg?quality=9

The dining room with a fireplace is pictured.

los-feliz-dicaprio-home-8.jpg?quality=90 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-7.jpg?quality=90 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-3.jpg?quality=90 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-9.jpg?quality=90 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-12.jpg?quality=9 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-10.jpg?quality=9 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-11.jpg?quality=9 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-6.jpg?quality=90 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-13.jpg?quality=9 los-feliz-dicaprio-home-15.jpg?quality=9

Source

One of my favorite pics of (young) Leo. The stare and those cheekbones are on point :baronfaint:

875001857_Screenshot2021-08-13at15-06-58aesthetic90saufInstagramLeonardoDiCaprioleonardodicaprioleodicaprioleonardowi....thumb.png.ece9bda0363c0b16829a04d6d43464c5.png

Source

Little throwback about Leo dating Spice Girl Emma Bunton. Always thought it was just a rumor.

Did you know?..... That in 1997, Leo allegedly dated a Spice Girl?!

That’s right, way back in 1997, during the height of Titanic & the height of the Spice Girls, Leo allegedly sent Emma Bunton aka Baby Spice a love letter & they apparently dated for a little bit after that!

Unfortunately their relationship, despite Leo’s affection for Baby Spice didn’t last long. As Emma Buton later said “He’s a bit boy-y for me. I go for real lads, which is probably why I’ve had trouble... We’ll just have to wait and see.” A close friend to Emma Bunton also recently weighed in on the alleged relationship saying “Emma knew that Leo wasn’t ready to settle down & while it was fun, she’s aware of how different her life could have been”.

Source

It's not like she isn't his type lol

01587591.jpg 01587600-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gf 1018813-photo-of-emma-bunton-and-spice-g emma-bunton-spice-world-der-film-1997-bp

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

August 13, 2021

Men To Play Outlaws Needed for Major Film
da3ec602-14dc-40ec-beea-e116513530d3.jpg

Do you or someone you know look like one of the men pictured above?

If so, you might be right to play an Outlaw in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma.

Filming will take place on or about August 30 in the Pawhuska area of Oklahoma.

There will be a required costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK on or about August 19.

These need to be people who have not previously appeared in the film.

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

WOW! There are tonnes of new Leo content. I feel super blessed to find a space where the supernova could be tracked. Thank a bunch Leo Fam. I'm probably silly for posting this but I'm wondering about Leo's moves and motives too...

Leonardo DiCaprio Numerology -- Monthly Forecast for August 2021.html 69.1 kB · 14 downloads

I am a hopeless romantic and hoped that ❤ was something to be interested in but I think we are all aware that love doesn't play a part in his life. 

3 hours ago, Mirella said:

I am a hopeless romantic and hoped that ❤ was something to be interested in but I think we are all aware that love doesn't play a part in his life. 

I pick up a touch of resentment on the forum whenever the topic of (his) love life is mentioned. I think it's a question most of us contemplate underneath the reality of him and his accomplished career. But regarding whether he is a romantic or not, I'm confident he is. A few posts back, Body of Lies (2008) was discussed, that was a film that didn't require a love interest, yet there was one. It took me up to last year to watch the movie in completion. I remember the media that encircled Revolutionary Road (2008) and the article regarding (him) wanting to be married with babies. In one Body of Lies junket (he) said he was relieved to get out of the emotional realm of storytelling and into raw action. Being I could never get through the entire film, because I am sensitive to torture and/or the reenactment of, I didn't witness Roger and Aisha in their entirety. That ending scene, the satisfaction, beaming elation, the Gatsby eyes...bottom line Leonardo plays romantic far too often and well to be adverse to being in love. He's mushy, the playboy persona is the falsehood. I'm willing to go down with that statement.

P.S. I took the test and got 50% compatibility. That's okay because in my world we are 3000% connected! 🤭  

32 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

Thanks for all the fantastic Leo stuff!

I plugged in my birth date to check compatibility too. Apparently, I’m “the closest thing to a soulmate for him that he will be able to find.” I’m good with that. 

Don't brag! 😁 Lol

1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

Thanks all for the updates :flower:

An interview for TBL that I haven’t seen before 

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1QK411G7vY?from=search&seid=13924588216180120451

A cute interview indeed. I remember looking Bobbie Wygant up and discovering she been interviewing for a mighty long time...

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

I pick up a touch of resentment on the forum whenever the topic of (his) love life is mentioned. I think it's a question most of us contemplate underneath the reality of him and his accomplished career. But regarding whether he is a romantic or not, I'm confident he is. A few posts back, Body of Lies (2008) was discussed, that was a film that didn't require a love interest, yet there was one. It took me up to last year to watch the movie in completion. I remember the media that encircled Revolutionary Road (2008) and the article regarding (him) wanting to be married with babies. In one Body of Lies junket (he) said he was relieved to get out of the emotional realm of storytelling and into raw action. Being I could never get through the entire film, because I am sensitive to torture and/or the reenactment of, I didn't witness Roger and Aisha in their entirety. That ending scene, the satisfaction, beaming elation, the Gatsby eyes...bottom line Leonardo plays romantic far too often and well to be adverse to being in love. He's mushy, the playboy persona is the falsehood. I'm willing to go down with that statement.

P.S. I took the test and got 50% compatibility. That's okay because in my world we are 3000% connected! 🤭  

That is a good end scene. The contentment in that he is on his own to do what is pleasing him. ❤ 

I think I will watch this boy's life if I can find it. Haven't really glanced at that movie. 🙃

Thanks everyone for the new stuff!

I did the comatibility test and I must say: Leo I'm here for you :D❤️

Compatibility level: 100% - A natural fit that usually produces a very compatible relationship.

Not only is this match between akatosh and Leonardo DiCaprio one of the best combinations for long-lasting relationships, but it is also a merging of archetypes that promises mental and spiritual growth for both of them.

akatosh's Life Path number 5 and Leonardo's number 7 fulfill each other’s needs and desires in many ways, but particularly on the intellectual and spiritual planes. Many famous intellectual and artistic couples shared this combination. This is one of those partnerships that are larger and more promising than the sum of their parts.