Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

You can see Leo in this video eating his lunch with Reza and Milano, girl didn't noticed it was Leo by her side, lol. Around 5:30 minutes. And yes, it does look like Leo wear those glasses to read, cute. 

Thanks for the video.  He definitely needs those glasses for reading. The only time he put them on was to read something on his phone and then he took them off when he was done. He did this to look at his phone a couple of times.  He is at that age now. I think his reading glasses are cute.

TODAY'S CASTING CALL

August 6, 2021
Altar Boy Needed For Major Feature Film

A Caucasian altar boy, aged 13-15, is needed either August 25 or 26 in Pawhuska, OK, to for scenes in a major motion picture, now filming.

It is preferred that the boy has experience as a Catholic altar boy, and knows the Catholic worship process as well as Latin prayers.

The boy selected for the scenes must be able and willing to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK up to several days in advance of filming Fittings take approximately 2 hours and will be scheduled during business hours.

Pay for filming is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours.

Since the film takes place in the 1920s, all boys must have a natural hair color and cannot have close-cropped, faded or shaved sides of the head. Modern-day fade hairstyles cannot be used.

2 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

Thanks for the video.  He definitely needs those glasses for reading. The only time he put them on was to read something on his phone and then he took them off when he was done. He did this to look at his phone a couple of times.  He is at that age now. I think his reading glasses are cute.

Yes, exactly what I think.

I think he looks adorable with those glasses. :wub6yh2cm:

10 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Well it could be, those glasses look great on him, one of the reasons I like his look in DLU is that he has them on for almost the whole shoot 

@BarbieErin

If that means the only thing he's wearing is his pants...

1235862473_leointhejungle2.thumb.gif.d29122973928a77478335e9e06ee1918.gif

(little reminder how Leo looks in pants)

862151781_billyfuckincostigangifset04.thumb.gif.1610136bbf5eb5cd2ecdcc8e05046b22.gif

... and his sexy glasses to avoid sh!t like that...

2035588224_leointhejungle.gif.3ffab461dd83b529a6fcf4becc7d860c.gif

... while ending up with her

472926059_leointhejungle1.thumb.gif.37209ced18235789ee0eaa5d95745c73.gif

...I would actually like this idea a lot :D King of the jungle instead of king of the world LOL

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

August 8, 2021

Male Stand-Ins, 6'2" - 6'4" Needed for Major Feature Film 

Caucasian males, 6'2"-6'4" tall, are needed for multiple days to work in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The persons needs to be within a half-inch either way of the exact height. Not other candidates should apply. 

The men, aged 30-60, must be available August 10-11 and 16, and perhaps other dates. Dates are approximate, as weather and other factors sometimes create schedule changes. 

A stand-in works on set very closely with the camera and lighting crew, standing in place of one of the main actors in the film. They are used as a focal point for lighting and camera while the actor is off set. The job requires patience and attentiveness.

Filming will be in the Fairfax and Pawhuska areas of Oklahoma.