Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

Nice investigating skills. Are you going if they are? 🙃 

I don’t know yet. My mom died in 2020 and we didn’t get to have a funeral for her back then because everything was in lockdown. Next weekend would have been her birthday, so we have been planning to have something for her with around 150 family members. However, where I live is a Covid hot zone at the moment with over 2000 new cases being reported a day. If we don’t get to have my mom’s thing, then I might go into downtown Tulsa and see what I can find. Tulsa is a much, much larger city than Pawhuska, so finding them and getting close to them will not be as easy. I also don’t think Leo will be there, but that’s just me guessing. You never know when he might pop up.

25 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

I don’t know yet. My mom died in 2020 and we didn’t get to have a funeral for her back then because everything was in lockdown. Next weekend would have been her birthday, so we have been planning to have something for her with around 150 family members. However, where I live is a Covid hot zone at the moment with over 2000 new cases being reported a day. If we don’t get to have my mom’s thing, then I might go into downtown Tulsa and see what I can find. Tulsa is a much, much larger city than Pawhuska, so finding them and getting close to them will not be as easy. I also don’t think Leo will be there, but that’s just me guessing. You never know when he might pop up.

I am sorry to hear that. ❤ Hope the funeral plans get sorted out safely. 

1 hour ago, Sugarwater said:

My condolences💔

13 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Yipee ,  the DLU teaser trailer just shown during Olympics :clap: 

And in case you are wondering what is going on with Leo in the opening,  in the script  his character Prof Randy takes  meds for anxiety /panic attacks 

Yay!!! I’m so excited! Thanks Oxford!

A friend of my sister works at the Tulsa County Courthouse. She is going to check and see if there will be any filming happening around there next Sunday. 

I really wish I could predict which restaurant or business he is likely to show up at in Tulsa next. As well as the exact time he would be there. 😂 

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

And in case you are wondering what is going on with Leo in the opening,  in the script  his character Prof Randy takes  meds for anxiety /panic attacks 

OMG thank you😱

6 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Jonah Hill's reaction ( and Meryl Streep) is probably not the reaction you want when you are giving them information that a comet is hitting the earth. 😂 Kind of stressful 😂 I love Jennifer's expression on Jonah's carefree attitude.

Thanks Jade, Lilja, ox and Sugarwater for the news and teaser and screencaps 😍! I'll help soothe the professor of his anxiety🥵

Just me nursing my never-ending crush on Leo❤️ 

Now my patience is out the window :girlbanghead: cause I want to see a full trailer! Can't wait!