Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

11 hours ago, Lilja K said:

You are not alone (at least on the forum). I'm not a big fan of Titanic too (it's a really great movie but I can't say I like it so much). I just prefer sad reality stories over beautiful fairytales

😉 Yeah, I don't know, I just have a hard time with it. I can't quite put my finger on it. Man in the Iron Mask is far too underrated. Subjectively speaking...

Philippe eat my heart out. 

4i88GgaV8qiFU89taGBgWxQ7ajvwbJmbUxFi8a7SQf4e3oVdCegmKWofN7jYn9xRvQXHuPdj3fSqhQeW2VUqKAZpZ9da1NKKN3CymWgSeix8yAzyDBmt1wPyga.jpg

57 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Brand new pic of Leo.

There’s those reading glasses again. 🤓

I wonder if he’s going to visit or has visited Gilcrease Museum? That’s the big museum in Tulsa. They have lots of art from Indigenous artists. Maybe I need to stalk Gilcrease every weekend now. 😄

Thanks @akatoshand @oxford25for the new pix.

@YouNoMeYou don’t want to be here in Oklahoma right now. It is currently 103 degrees Fahrenheit. 🥵 

edited to add: I just saw that Gilcrease is currently closed for construction. Bummer.

TODAY’S CASTING CALL.

This is differentLooks like they are going to be filming some scenes in Tulsa and on a Sunday. 

July 31, 2021
Men Needed Sunday, August 8, 
for Major Feature Film - Tulsa

Caucasian men are needed this Sunday, August 8, in Tulsa, OK for scenes in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma.

This scene calls for persons who have not appeared previously in the film.

The persons selected for the scenes must be able and willing to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK early this week. Fittings take approximately 2 hours and will be scheduled during business hours.

Pay is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours of filming. Anything over 8 hours will incur overtime.

Men cannot have hair shaved into a fade haircut on the sides. Anyone with longer hair must be willing to have it cut by the film into a 1920s hairstyle. Men cannot also be larger than a size 46 suit. Thinner builds are preferring.

Compensation for fitting and pre-engagement covid testing is a minimum of $40.

Travel and lodging are not provided.

Covid testing is required, regardless of vaccination status.

BREAKDOWN OF ROLES

FILMING SUNDAY, AUGUST 8, 2021

FEDERAL POLICE - Caucasian Males, 25-50. Mustaches are great but not required. Thin builds are fine. Coat size 38-42 only.

COURT OFFICIALS - Caucasian Males, 25-50. Mustaches are great but not required. Must wear a size 38-46 coat.

FEDERAL PRISON GUARDS - Caucasian males, 21-60. Mustaches are great but not required. Cannot have shaved heads or shaved sides. Must wear a size 38-46. Interesting faces preferred. Gnarled looks are great.

FBI DRIVERS - Caucasian males. 30-50, Ability to drive a 1920s car is mandatory. Please list any period car driving experience.

2 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

@YouNoMeYou don’t want to be here in Oklahoma right now. It is currently 103 degrees Fahrenheit. 🥵 

edited to add: I just saw that Gilcrease is currently closed for construction. Bummer.

😊 Well, yeah, y'all gots Leonardo there! Isn't he a supernova 🤪 Big thanks to you and @oxford25 for keeping an eye on him whilst he heat up the Bible Belt 😉

8 hours ago, akatosh said:

Brand new pic of Leo.

I love a pics of Leo in his casual, he looks so good and his arms... 🥵

8 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Pic of Leo taking a pic inside museum

87FFD9AE-5352-496A-961E-BC6AC53A2FFA.jpeg

Imagine being photographed by Leo🥺

@YouNoMe critics were too unfair to MIM imo. 

Thanks everyone for updates! 

I’ve been busy talking to some contacts in Tulsa (Tulsa is my hometown) trying to find out where they will be filming next Sunday Aug 8th.  I believed this is the first time they will be filming in Tulsa. Based on the call I posted above, the scene may be at the courthouse and/or holding jail. This may be the reason they are filming on Sunday, because the courthouse will not be in use and downtown Tulsa is usually deserted on Sunday. The only official information is that they will film in Tulsa on August 8th. Everything else at this point is just educated guessing. I’ll let you know if I get any other information.

1 hour ago, Sugarwater said:

I’ve been busy talking to some contacts in Tulsa (Tulsa is my hometown) trying to find out where they will be filming next Sunday Aug 8th.  I believed this is the first time they will be filming in Tulsa. Based on the call I posted above, the scene may be at the courthouse and/or holding jail. This may be the reason they are filming on Sunday, because the courthouse will not be in use and downtown Tulsa is usually deserted on Sunday. The only official information is that they will film in Tulsa on August 8th. Everything else at this point is just educated guessing. I’ll let you know if I get any other information.

Nice investigating skills. Are you going if they are? 🙃