Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

3 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

@Jade Bahr I love those extended, director, or uncut versions of movies too! I get excited because whatever I love, I obsess over. I think I can identify with the conflict you described concerning your love for all movies until they reach a certain era of Hollywood. Titanic (1997) is my least favourite Leonardo flick. However, I am intrigued with the dedication Jim (Cameron) instilled into the film. I get chills thinking about the immense tragedy everyone onboard the Royal Mail Ship Titanic encountered; the politics of society that dehumanised some, and the ultimate blindness that broadsided those indirectly involved with the crews decision-making that night. Yet, I seldom look at the picture. What I love most about films is the vocality they bring to devocalised subjects and direct principles of that highlighted subject. Leonardo is conscious of the weight of vocalising and reenacting life and all its components. I love the sentiment of his decision-making and the growth he acquires with every passing choice. I really dig him! 

ba3343988854dffb0848e65ad26e8bcd.jpg

I wouldn't say that Titanic is last on the list of movies I like but it isn't on the top. It does involve some heavy issues that made life less safe for people but it is foremost focusing on the love story. And that one is cute while life around them collapses. 

11 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

it says that I might not be able to watch because it’s not available in my location. But the bonus features aren’t they the same as the ones that were made available in the DVD back in 2019 with scenes “Green door” and the one where Rick talks with the director of Lancer? Or are the scenes new? 

I saw already a 'new' scene with Manson (which I think I know from the book) and like Mirella wrote the little girl seems to have a few more scenes. The cut is more or less 25 minutes longer than the theatrical version so I think it has to be more than just two more scenes. But I still haven't watched it so I'm just guessing here.

819074393_Screenshot2021-07-30at12-37-42saufInstagramFollowspark_gk_netasthispageuploadsgreatco....thumb.png.a05db00c0df1034d521bdb24b6c3afdd.png

Source

In fact: She kisses him 27 times more than me #sobbing 😭

They are acutally adorable :heart:

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Kisses-Joanna-Lumley-N

He even gave her his intense 'He looked at her the way all women want to be looked at by a man' glance :baronfaint:

tumblr_mh73ubgJdB1re0uefo1_250.png

Imagine Leo grabbing your neck like this while pressing his soft lips gently (but not too gently) on yours. I'm not jealous you are.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Today marks Chris Nolans 51 birthday so lets celebrate with just another parallel this time from "Inception" maybe no one noticed before 🥳

553e15424ec96cb52475d5a8aff76417dc4fe405 ad60a4b98686f97889cebe1fbd4e90eb877bfc8f

c2fb44d3855b305522b264ff012fe550d2220d21 df4873c691a919f91ec2c009dc04b52c0ce7c44e

9b9fa7d1c2cdd5552287b63d339b298e24fd60d2 ea8ff3267991b5983cd14ff82b432b516cabd28f

d7e8176469e5240e76cf7d3598ca4d3f05c44463 a1905c7bd35a99842731658541b1bfa95b41ccf4

3081f6a9955563856448bb58c01f9d83a8188095 ad4865d690d1d10c2317155b863070849ce9beb8

INCEPTION (2010) dir. Christopher Nolan Cobb + Mal/Saito parallels

Source

I have seen that movie one million times and never noticed this. It is such a good movie. 🙃

DLU update:

Interesting article about how streaming services like netflix are changing the face of hollywood:

https://variety.com/2021/film/studio-execs/netflix-scott-stuber-steven-spielberg-1235028464/amp/

Little KOTFM update:

Leo and Angie? Could have been interesting even though I'm not a big fan of her (work).

According to Andrew Morton (writer of her biography) they banged didn't they?

DPV6BH.gif

KOTFM update

Reports from those involved in the filming is that the filming time will be extended through early October 

So , Sugarwater, we may see you on the set yet :thumbsup: 

Jade

I always love arriving to the forum to find so many great visuals of scenes from Leo's movies , tks :) 

I did watch  last night the extended version, you so kindly saved for us ,  but  I noticed the scene we recently read about between Rick and little girl on phone was not in it,  does this mean we won't ever see that deleted scene unless Tarantino releases the 4 hour version ????[ /b]

21 hours ago, Mirella said:

I wouldn't say that Titanic is last on the list of movies I like but it isn't on the top. It does involve some heavy issues that made life less safe for people but it is foremost focusing on the love story. And that one is cute while life around them collapses. 

I really don't understand why I'm reflexively opposed to Titanic. It is one of the few films we, as his devoted audience, see Leonardo immerse himself in affection and chance. The movie is beautifully written, choreographed, and depicted , but I bypass it every chance I get. I kinda cringe when I hear some other Leonardo community based supporters say, "Titanic was my first Leo film. Oh, he was so dreamy as Jack". All I can think is, "I loved him since Basketball Diaries, Titanic don't mean shit to me!" But it's still a rad film. The year 1995 was the year I get into the dynamic duo, Kate (Winslet) was a killer Marianne Dashwood!

Revolutionary Road is my favourite piece with the two. An unpopular opinion indeed, but, well...

220px-The_Basketball_Diaries_Poster.jpg e4112190b955ea5cdeb03dc6b17b9ecf.jpg 30cc8e2da74262b5d89b0b15fb648386.jpg

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

I really don't understand why I'm reflexively opposed to Titanic. It is one of the few films we, as his devoted audience, see Leonardo immerse himself in affection and chance. The movie is beautifully written, choreographed, and depicted , but I bypass it every chance I get. I kinda cringe when I hear some other Leonardo community based supporters say, "Titanic was my first Leo film. Oh, he was so dreamy as Jack". All I can think is, "I loved him since Basketball Diaries, Titanic don't mean shit to me!" But it's still a rad film. The year 1995 was the year I get into the dynamic duo, Kate (Winslet) was a killer Marianne Dashwood!

Revolutionary Road is my favorite piece with the two. An unpopular opinion indeed, but, well...

220px-The_Basketball_Diaries_Poster.jpg e4112190b955ea5cdeb03dc6b17b9ecf.jpg 30cc8e2da74262b5d89b0b15fb648386.jpg

I was trying to think of other movies he portrays affection in and they aren't many. Romeo and Juliet come to mind and Gatsby but Gatsby was crazy in my opinion so it comes off as creepy and not charming.

Revolutionary road is too hopeless for me right from the start. Like watching the movie Break-up where the games only lead to one end and the audience knows it. Titanic at least gives hope to me. If to choose one or the other. But I am not much for yelling and the preferred way of communication in Revolutionary road is raising your voice. If you are angry then be angry but say what you are angry about in a normal tone 

21 minutes ago, Mirella said:

I was trying to think of other movies he portrays affection in and they aren't many. Romeo and Juliet come to mind and Gatsby but Gatsby was crazy in my opinion so it comes off as creepy and not charming.

Revolutionary road is too hopeless for me right from the start. Like watching the movie Break-up where the games only lead to one end and the audience knows it. Titanic at least gives hope to me. If to choose one or the other. But I am not much for yelling and the preferred way of communication in Revolutionary road is raising your voice. If you are angry then be angry but say what you are angry about in a normal tone 

OH baby, you couldn't like me I'm loud as hell!

download.jpg

I watched Last letter From Your Lover last night. Beautiful movie. I came across this interview with Felicity Jones and Shailene Woodley and they both seem to love Leo. 😄

I would love to see Shailene play Leo's love interest. I'm sure they would have great chemistry.

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Revolutionary Road is my favourite piece with the two. An unpopular opinion indeed, but, well...

You are not alone (at least on the forum). I'm not a big fan of Titanic too (it's a really great movie but I can't say I like it so much). I just prefer sad reality stories over beautiful fairytales

@akatoshI love Shailene. Most people think she's weird (at least I read it most of the time about her) but I really like her (work) 😍

How on earth is Titanic a fairytale? There are dying thousands including well the male main part lol The true hero here is of course Rose. There is barely another massive successful blockbuster about a female heroine, so I really can't unverstand how you can't love this movie where a woman is literally saying fuck you to everyone who's treaten her badly. It's a movie about surviving. Not only the sinking but a (womans) life with so many (socially) bounderies.