Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

18 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I found a 3 hours cut of OUATIH. Didn't watch the whole thing yet so I can't say what's all new (it's not official it's a fan edit. I saved it for the case it got deleted.)

But it seems there's indeed new scenes. I scrolled a bit threw it and found already a scene with Manson and this one with Rick for example (it's just a photo from my desk screen so sry for the bad quality LOL):

1394211326_extendedversion.thumb.jpg.a6bc8094a41b2e43cbfd1fabf7916552.jpg

Me 2 😍:D

WHAT?!!!! 😳😃

where did you find it? 

^tumblr @LuckyGirl 😎

@YouNoMe I have prime (well prime germany) but this OUATIH cut I didn't found there. But the german netflix doesn't have the extended version of "The Hateful Eight" neither :/

But yeah here it is:

https://www.amazon.com/Once-Upon-Hollywood-Bonus-Features/dp/B07VNJC5YP

Now where we talking about it I slightly remember this "different" version:

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/10/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-extended-cut-review-1202185153/

On 7/28/2021 at 11:34 AM, Jade Bahr said:

I found a 3 hours cut of OUATIH. Didn't watch the whole thing yet so I can't say what's all new (it's not official it's a fan edit. I saved it for the case it got deleted.)

But it seems there's indeed new scenes. I scrolled a bit threw it and found already a scene with Manson and this one with Rick for example (it's just a photo from my desk screen so sry for the bad quality LOL):

1394211326_extendedversion.thumb.jpg.a6bc8094a41b2e43cbfd1fabf7916552.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing. I love this movie and enjoyed watching the extra scenes.  There's still a lot missing so lets hope for the 4 hour+ cut

33 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^tumblr @LuckyGirl 😎

@YouNoMe I have prime (well prime germany) but this OUATIH cut I didn't found there. But the german Netflix doesn't have the extended version of "The Hateful Eight" neither :/

But yeah here it is:

Now were we talking about it I slightly remember this "different" version:

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/10/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-extended-cut-review-1202185153/

From the article:

"It feels like Tarantino messing around with an entire shooting day worth of Sony’s money, and leaves this “extended cut” gamble feeling like the studio’s way of trying to get it back."

I can just see the executive people 😂 vs Quentin. I enjoy the extended version.

Watching both the "original" and extended made me more aware of how hard it must be to cut a movie. I am thinking of Scorsese when he discusses the scene where Margot steps into the house and how the cuts need to work so you don't mess up the rhythm of the scene. 

Kk0aU95tQ5qqk.gif.33596a92a64488a0a119af154baeaa72.gif

I am sure Quentin goes through similar thoughts. 🙃 

5 hours ago, Mirella said:

From the article:

"It feels like Tarantino messing around with an entire shooting day worth of Sony’s money, and leaves this “extended cut” gamble feeling like the studio’s way of trying to get it back."

I can just see the executive people 😂 vs Quentin. I enjoy the extended version.

Watching both the "original" and extended made me more aware of how hard it must be to cut a movie. I am thinking of Scorsese when he discusses the scene where Margot steps into the house and how the cuts need to work so you don't mess up the rhythm of the scene. 

Kk0aU95tQ5qqk.gif.33596a92a64488a0a119af154baeaa72.gif

I am sure Quentin goes through similar thoughts. 🙃 

Leonardo loves the elaborative, artsy storyteller. Or so I gather. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/extended-transcript-leonardo-dicaprio/

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

July 29, 2021

Indigenous Elders, 50+, 
Needed for Major Feature Film 

Male and femaleIndigenous Elders, aged 50+, are needed in scenes August 31 and September 1, in scenes for a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma.

This scene calls for persons who have not appeared previously in the film.

Filming will be in the Osage County area of Oklahoma, in the cities of either Pawhuska or Fairfax.

The persons selected for the scenes must be able and willing to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK up to two weeks in advance of filming.

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^tumblr @LuckyGirl 😎

@YouNoMe I have prime (well prime germany) but this OUATIH cut I didn't found there. But the german netflix doesn't have the extended version of "The Hateful Eight" neither :/

But yeah here it is:

When it comes to this film, there is so much I miss out on, initially anyway. Upon the film's U.S. release, I gathered my loved ones and purchased tickets to the last showing at our local cinema. Antsy to get in, I was just as equally so to leave. Parked in a handicap spot I prayed I could get round being ticketed. Out of the cinema seats I sprang into a meteoric sprint. Galloping through the aisles, wildly and vigorously. One decision affects the other, every motion tied on a string, it took a gracious social media user to grant me the privilege of seeing the RED APPLE advertisement shown after the credits. 

When OUATIH was available for purchase, my excitement ran wilder and I bought the first version available on YOUTUBE. A few weeks later I heard about the bonus feature cut. I was, and am, too broke to do anything about it 🤦‍♀️. But I've been blessed...😉@Jade Bahr. Thanks a bunch!

You'd think I learned by now... 

greendoor.jpg

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

Leonardo loves the elaborative, artsy storyteller. Or so I gather. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/extended-transcript-leonardo-dicaprio/

I like that interview. It touches on both work and the emotions of what kind of life you want to lead. Does anyone know if we get what we want in the future?

One of my friends always says to me: Who promised you your dream just because you got born? Very annoying when you want life to be in a certain way and it might not be for you. 🙃

You are blessed if you have the ability to create your world to your liking. Whether we talk about work or life outside of it. ❤

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

I like that interview. It touches on both work and the emotions of what kind of life you want to lead. Does anyone know if we get what we want in the future?

One of my friends always says to me: Who promised you your dream just because you got born? Very annoying when you want life to be in a certain way and it might not be for you. 🙃

You are blessed if you have the ability to create your world to your liking. Whether we talk about work or life outside of it. ❤

A blessing indeed! 😇

15 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

When it comes to this film, there is so much I miss out on, initially anyway.  (...)

When OUATIH was available for purchase, my excitement ran wilder and I bought the first version available on YOUTUBE. A few weeks later I heard about the bonus feature cut. I was, and am, too broke to do anything about it.

I love movies. All movies. All genres. Good movies. Bad movies. The only movies I don't like are old movies (and b/w movies who are mostly old movies so...). I just can't watch anything before the 60s because - I honestly don't know. I never got into the whole "good ol' hollywood" thing though I like movies about those times like OUATIH or The Aviator to name two Leo films by accident lol

I have many films in different versions. Original cuts, theatrical cuts, extended cuts, director's cuts, unrated cuts, alternate cuts, (un)cuts, final cuts etc

I'm fascinated how only a slightly different cut can change a whole movie (or at least the whole tone of a movie). And I always liked the idea to see a movie I love again but just a little different. It's like watching it for the first time. There are tons of movies with multiple cuts (most people would be surprised). Mostly the different cut it's for the better. At least that's my experience. Personally I have zero regrets for bying a movie twice. Actually I bought many movies twice lol

I searched 20 freaking years for the extended cut of Titanic because I knew I KNEW at some place in this world there is someone crazy enough to sit down and put all those deleted scenes back in the fuck!ng movie. And I was right. I found the blu ray this year. Finally. I almost cried. Silly I know :rofl: BUT I love this version even more than the original one. And I really really REALLY love the original one 😍

This whole scene about Rose' dreams. Love it. Plus it's highly aesthetic. I mean look a them. Gosh.

tumblr_o7jop0Y7eU1s0snj0o2_500.gifv

tumblr_o7jop0Y7eU1s0snj0o1_500.gifv

Source

Cameron lost so many little details and parallels with deleting those scenes...

tumblr_ny8vn1XLDw1qcl5j5o1_r1_250.gifv tumblr_ny8vn1XLDw1qcl5j5o4_r2_250.gifv

tumblr_ny8vn1XLDw1qcl5j5o3_r1_250.gifv tumblr_ny8vn1XLDw1qcl5j5o2_r2_250.gifv

... it actually hurts me physically.

tumblr_ohbsu4pX0m1sgla6so2_500.gifv

titanic_portraits_006a.thumb.jpg.fd4350124a33bbc26173c50d6039fdf1.jpg

He's not just singing a random song to her they already sang it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_nj2pmiGyQg1qcl5j5o3_500.gifv

tumblr_nj2pmiGyQg1qcl5j5o1_500.gifv

tumblr_nj2pmiGyQg1qcl5j5o2_500.gifv

Source

God I love this whole shooting star scene...

tumblr_ny8u0cMQBx1qcl5j5o3_250.gifv tumblr_ny8u0cMQBx1qcl5j5o4_250.gifv

tumblr_ny8u0cMQBx1qcl5j5o6_250.gifv tumblr_ny8u0cMQBx1qcl5j5o5_250.gifv

Source

... so so much :heart: 🌠

85b4a54c925d858edde0c6ab5a598d8d2fd10a63

79bc21cb325d279338e6deba368bb4b2df656540

75fe049dd15acc3f89d325f32a26c5e8cc9f4c90

It's like Cinderella after the ball... on Titanic. Just sigh. It's actually doing much for the processing of the love story.

tumblr_o4zij5iNm11s80qeoo1_500.gifv

tumblr_o4zij5iNm11s80qeoo2_500.gifv

Source

I mean... the longing is real *sob*

tumblr_o12jsrMiRP1s0snj0o2_250.gifv tumblr_o12jsrMiRP1s0snj0o3_250.gifv

Source

I dispense to start about this horny lip biting, full tongue kiss. It's back in the extended cut. I'm happy. Whatever Mr Cameron LOL

tumblr_mn3xrd1eif1sruvoho2_250.gifv tumblr_mn3xrd1eif1sruvoho3_250.gifv

tumblr_mn3xrd1eif1sruvoho1_250.gifv tumblr_mn3xrd1eif1sruvoho4_250.gifv

Source

Just posting because of the nice quality and because Jack defending Rose with his life is one of my guilty pleasures :baronfaint:

a3905dfac55889b76f4031e1216692504d638b23

ef36c5b740defe3b994c9cc200c4e3c07d939584

438fb6a0cb2d5b100c640dc70fa7fd3105a96ac9

Source

There a many more deleted scenes I love but this post got again a little longer than I planned. Sorry, I'm always getting a little overly excited when it comes to Titanic. Gosh I love this movie with all my heart, lord help me not. If I could I would marry this movie LOL If I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life it would be this one.

Most stories (especially good stories) didn't harm a little more input is my whole point here :p

You're all very welcome btw :flower:

11 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^tumblr @LuckyGirl 😎

But yeah here it is:

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/10/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-extended-cut-review-1202185153t

Thanks 😊 

it says that I might not be able to watch because it’s not available in my location. But the bonus features aren’t they the same as the ones that were made available in the DVD back in 2019 with scenes “Green door” and the one where Rick talks with the director of Lancer? Or are the scenes new? 

@Jade Bahr I love those extended, director, or uncut versions of movies too! I get excited because whatever I love, I obsess over. I think I can identify with the conflict you described concerning your love for all movies until they reach a certain era of Hollywood. Titanic (1997) is my least favourite Leonardo flick. However, I am intrigued with the dedication Jim (Cameron) instilled into the film. I get chills thinking about the immense tragedy everyone onboard the Royal Mail Ship Titanic encountered; the politics of society that dehumanised some, and the ultimate blindness that broadsided those indirectly involved with the crews decision-making that night. Yet, I seldom look at the picture. What I love most about films is the vocality they bring to devocalised subjects and direct principles of that highlighted subject. Leonardo is conscious of the weight of vocalising and reenacting life and all its components. I love the sentiment of his decision-making and the growth he acquires with every passing choice. I really dig him! 

ba3343988854dffb0848e65ad26e8bcd.jpg

1 hour ago, LuckyGirl said:

Thanks 😊 

it says that I might not be able to watch because it’s not available in my location. But the bonus features aren’t they the same as the ones that were made available in the DVD back in 2019 with scenes “Green door” and the one where Rick talks with the director of Lancer? Or are the scenes new? 

Hi :hello:. Hello. I'm not @Jade Bahr but I may be able to offer some assistance. There is a Green Door/ extended Hullabaloo sequence in the beginning of the film, a slightly more detailed clip of Bounty Law, and yes, as you noted an in depth sit down with the director of Lancer. Now I know why Rick was so eye intense during the filming...

maxresdefault.jpg

21 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Hi :hello:. Hello. I'm not @Jade Bahr but I may be able to offer some assistance. There is a Green Door/ extended Hullabaloo sequence in the beginning of the film, a slightly more detailed clip of Bounty Law, and yes, as you noted an in depth sit down with the director of Lancer. Now I know why Rick was so eye intense during the filming...

maxresdefault.jpg

Aha got it. Thank you sweetheart👍🏼☺️

Hello! Guys, I know it's a stupid question but I really don't know how Amazon Prime and services like this works. I mean if I buy a movie will I able to watch it without service acc? I just never used streaming services😅

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I love movies. All movies. All genres. Good movies. Bad movies. The only movies I don't like are old movies... (and black&white movies who are mostly old movies so...). I just can't watch anything before the 60s because - I honestly don't know. I never got into the whole "old hollywood" thing though I like movies about those "good ol' times" like OUATIH or The Aviator to name two Leo films by accident lol

I have many films in different versions. Original cuts, theatrical cuts, extended cuts, director's cut, unrated cuts, alternate cuts, (un)cuts, final cuts etc

I'm fascinated how only a slightly different cut can change a whole movie (or at least the whole tone of a movie). And I always like the idea to see a movie I love again but just a little different. It's like watching it for the first time (again). There are tons of movies with multiple cuts. Mostly the different cut it's for the better. At least that's my experience. Personally I have zero regrets for bying a movie twice. Actually I bought many movies twice lol

I searched 20 freaking years for the extended cut of Titanic because I knew I KNEW at some place in this world there was someone crazy enough to sit down and put all those deleted scenes back in the fuck!ng movie. And I was right. I found the blu ray this year. Finally. I almost cried. Silly I know :rofl: BUT I love this version even more than the original one. And I really really REALLY love the original one 😍

This whole scene about Rose' dreams. Love it. Plus it's highly aesthetic. I mean look a them. Gosh.

tumblr_o7jop0Y7eU1s0snj0o2_500.gifv

tumblr_o7jop0Y7eU1s0snj0o1_500.gifv

Source

Cameron lost so many little details and parallels with deleting those scenes...

tumblr_ny8vn1XLDw1qcl5j5o1_r1_250.gifv tumblr_ny8vn1XLDw1qcl5j5o4_r2_250.gifv

tumblr_ny8vn1XLDw1qcl5j5o3_r1_250.gifv tumblr_ny8vn1XLDw1qcl5j5o2_r2_250.gifv

... it actually hurts me physically.

tumblr_ohbsu4pX0m1sgla6so2_500.gifv

titanic_portraits_006a.thumb.jpg.fd4350124a33bbc26173c50d6039fdf1.jpg

He's not just singing a random song to her they already sang it together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_nj2pmiGyQg1qcl5j5o3_500.gifv

tumblr_nj2pmiGyQg1qcl5j5o1_500.gifv

tumblr_nj2pmiGyQg1qcl5j5o2_500.gifv

Source

God I love this whole shooting star scene...

tumblr_ny8u0cMQBx1qcl5j5o3_250.gifv tumblr_ny8u0cMQBx1qcl5j5o4_250.gifv

tumblr_ny8u0cMQBx1qcl5j5o6_250.gifv tumblr_ny8u0cMQBx1qcl5j5o5_250.gifv

Source

... so so much :heart: 🌠

85b4a54c925d858edde0c6ab5a598d8d2fd10a63

79bc21cb325d279338e6deba368bb4b2df656540

75fe049dd15acc3f89d325f32a26c5e8cc9f4c90

It's like Cinderella after the ball... on Titanic. Just sigh. It's actually doing much for the processing of the love story.

tumblr_o4zij5iNm11s80qeoo1_500.gifv

tumblr_o4zij5iNm11s80qeoo2_500.gifv

Source

I mean... the longing is real *sob*

tumblr_o12jsrMiRP1s0snj0o2_250.gifv tumblr_o12jsrMiRP1s0snj0o3_250.gifv

Source

I dispense to start about this horny lip biting, full tongue kiss. It's back in the extended cut. I'm happy. Whatever Mr Cameron LOL

tumblr_mn3xrd1eif1sruvoho2_250.gifv tumblr_mn3xrd1eif1sruvoho3_250.gifv

tumblr_mn3xrd1eif1sruvoho1_250.gifv tumblr_mn3xrd1eif1sruvoho4_250.gifv

Source

Just posting because of the nice quality and because Jack defending Rose with his life is my guilty pleasure :baronfaint:

a3905dfac55889b76f4031e1216692504d638b23

ef36c5b740defe3b994c9cc200c4e3c07d939584

438fb6a0cb2d5b100c640dc70fa7fd3105a96ac9

Source

There a many more deleted scenes I love but this post got again a little longer than I planned. Sorry, I'm always getting a little overly excited when it comes to Titanic. Gosh I love this movie with all my heart, lord help me not. If I could I would live this movie LOL If I could only watch one movie for the rest of my life it would be this one.

Most stories (especially good stories) didn't harm a little more input is my whole point here :p

You're all very welcome btw :flower:

They can never be to long.❤

52 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Hello! Guys, I know it's a stupid question but I really don't know how Amazon Prime and services like this works. I mean if I buy a movie will I able to watch it without service acc? I just never used streaming services😅

Yes love, you are permitted to purchases films, documentaries, etc. without a membership. Or at least with Amazon you can. 👍