Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

Have to post this because who needed cards to predict this??? :rofl:

444993930_Screenshot2021-06-21at11-57-26(99)leonardodicaprioaufTumblr.thumb.png.b866b10c143e62c33bab9f13bbbb65a3.png

That's more real prediction than all that 'he will find an ideal girl, will marry her and make a lot of kids' 😂

New Once Upon a Time novel trailer ,  you  have to register to show you are 18 or over to view it , though looking at what they show, I'm not sure why  

It shows more of Manson,  plus, they have a scene where the little girl who does scene with Rick calls him the next day 

2021-06-21 (2).png

17 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

New Once Upon a Time novel trailer ,  you  have to register to show you are 18 or over to view it , though looking at what they show, I'm not sure why  

It shows more of Manson,  plus, they have a scene where the little girl who does scene with Rick calls him the next day [/b]

2021-06-21 (2).png

That was a good trailer. 🌞 

30 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

It shows more of Manson,  plus, they have a scene where the little girl who does scene with Rick calls him the next day 

2021-06-21 (2).png

Very cool! Thanks!

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

June 21, 2021

Thin Men, Aged 20s-40s, Needed 
for Major Film in Oklahoma

Thin men, aged 20s-40s, are needed as soon background performers for scenes in a major feature film, now shooting in Oklahoma. It is preferable that the men have facial hair, are willing to have it trimmed for a 1920s look, and are free of hand and neck tattoos.

Filming, currently scheduled for Friday, July 9, will be in the Pawhuska, OK area. 

The persons selected would need to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK, this Friday, June 25.

41 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

2021-06-21 (2).png

Can't wait to read it. But I would love to see the 20 hour version of OUATIH as a movie or a tv series. There were rumors we might get that. Please Mr. Tarantino! At least give us the 4 hours director's cut.

https://screenrant.com/once-upon-time-hollywood-tarantino-margot-robbie-cut/

3 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Can't wait to read it. But I would love to see the 20 hour version of OUATIH as a movie or a tv series. There were rumors we might get that. Please Mr. Tarantino! At least give us the 4 hours director's cut.

https://screenrant.com/once-upon-time-hollywood-tarantino-margot-robbie-cut/

What 20 hours? Have I missed something? 🙃 Never mind. I read the article after I asked the questions.😂 It pretty much answered them. ❤

Edited by Mirella

^Well you haven't missed anything because like I said no other cut of all of Leos movies was ever released.

Every finished movie we are getting to see is always just a little piece of so much more.

The original cut of Titanic is what? 11 hours (or was it 'just' 5 lol)? However. Same for Django Unchained. Same for Body of Lies.

Scorsese had to cut "Gangs of New York" down because the studio said so... it's actually kinda sad we are never going to see the movie he had really in mind for 30 freaking years.

Bunch of missing possibilities you see?