Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

32 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Nice surprise. Thanks for sharing it.

About Leo and singing: I think the biggest mystery for me will be forever when Eastwood wanted to cast Leo and Beyonce in "A Star is Born". I'm really really curious how this would have worked out since Bradley Cooper is singing A LOT in this movie :D

567504119_billyfuckincostigangifset08.thumb.gif.6504571925a1006295bdc43b90f81017.gif

201521971_beyonceleo.thumb.gif.766e73566d0c3f2083f3cbde8a505ce2.gif

Leo and Beyonce? Oh myyy, now I'm upset that it didn't happen😫

6 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Today you can "fix" technical every voice of course but still since the singing scene in OUATIH was such a challenge for Leo I would have loved to see him that much out of his comfort zone in "A Star Is Born" :p Plus Leo as a hot, troubled, sweating singer who falls in love while playing piano and guitar and singing love songs? Oh hell yes pls :baronfaint:

You're painting an alluring picture there😛 

Just now, oxford25 said:

Liljak

I agree, he looks great :) 

If he looks so great in the low quality blurry pics, I can't imagine how great he looks in the movie. I'm afraid I'll die while watching😅

11 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Some more event pix , as well as, an IG account that has lots of pix of the KOTFM female cast members

2021-06-20 (4).png2021-06-20 (5).png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWJxZatWof/

Female cast members

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVGxjrJORd/

The button-up shirt has always made him look so 🔥. You just want to keep going...

The ladies looked like they had fun.❤

15 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

At this point we don't know which FOUR of McKay's films will be screened,  but COULD be DLU , we'll just have to wait and see

2021-06-20 (5).png

Barbie

Tks for more event pix :) 

Hope it's DLU! 

Forgot to thank ALL of you that shared news, pics, videos, etc. Thanks a LOT dear members!  

54 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Always had a soft spot for a blonde Leo (I mean even MORE than usual) so I'm all in with the new look and volunteer to unbutton this black shirt further 😍

Same here😄😍

Thanks Barbie, Mirella and oxford for the new pics!

Few more event pix

6C15FC26-2B0C-4066-A4ED-52EC9C312CFA.jpeg 2D4A6ADD-AED6-474C-9A48-8E3015CA49E6.jpeg

Same girl who posted pix with KOTFM female cast members , also, posted this pic in the viewing audience with cast members

In the background you can see George & Peggy, as well as, what appears to be seated next to Peggy = Cami and her Mom

thumbnail_IMG_0098.jpg