Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

18 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

It's like he's handsome, very talented, smart (especially compared to the average famous person) dates and are in relationships with beautiful women, is tall (there are so many self-conscious about height), pretty damn rich, and very sexy, and hits all of the marks of 'that guy' so it's a stupid way to knock him down a peg or two, lets bash his bedroom skills (also I've heard rumors of the opposite). A pedestal that he himself didn't even want, nor built.  

VERY WELL SAID 👍👏👏👏

BIG THANKS to everyone who shared updates😘🌹

34 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Always loved her for her mindset. She's so beautiful and gorgeous, but she's not afraid of 'imperfection' aka natural women looks. She always called out those Hollywood standarts. 

A little personal thing, but let me share: she helped me to got more confidence in my teens when world was hardly obsessed with doll perfect and very skinny women image but I was curvy girl considered 'fat'. I constantly complain on my appearance and thought I will never be successful if I don't loose weight, till I discovered Kate. She was so far from average Hollywood standart and I was astonished. Then I started to look at her and women like her and stopped comparing yourself with 'perfect picture'. Kate is perfect because she's real. Also modern 'feminists' have a lot to learn from her. 

Want to add I still feel aestethic pleasure when look at 'perfect picture' and still like actresses and models who looks like that (someone was born looked like that), but I don't compare myself with them and gettin upset anymore and not afraid of natural things anymore. There's no only one type of beauty, we all are beautiful in our own. 

That was a sweet story.❤ She does more good by being herself than she gets credit for. 🙃 What I think she made you realize was that everyone has a place in this world. 🌍

36 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Thanks Sugarwater for the film news

Mirella: Kate is great. I admire her so much and she is my idol. Mare of Easttown is such a great show. I've watched episodes 1-4 and i'm so excited for the rest.

deuxmoi poted this. I think we all already knew the story was totally fake.

grafik.thumb.png.e1b1a09b27cf24d9519e24a9b9077b8c.png

The series ending are supposed to be really good. So I am dragging out on watching it. She deserves all the pictures on busses she gets.🌞 

18 minutes ago, Mirella said:

He sure is hot.😊 I want him even if he is just chilling, in his not so best shape, on one of those damn beaches he so often hangs around on. He is just fine. Hard to get any job done or not comment on it.🙃

I totally agree!

I hope we will see some more shirtless scenes in Don't Look Up and KOTFM

Thanks Jade for the very nice collection 😋

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

He sure is hot.😊 I want him even if he is just chilling, in his not so best shape, on one of those damn beaches he so often hangs around on. He is just fine. Hard to get any job done or not comment on it.🙃

Totally agree too! Even if he has no six pack I find him sexually attractive. He always was handsome, but he got some special charm with age imo. Like he transformed from Baby Boy to Handsome Daddy😋

Jade thanks for hot pics🔥🥵

Mirella

Thanks for the Kate (love her), and Tarantino articles. Sorry I wasn't able to get TikTok Live working properly. 😥

Akatosh

Thanks for the fake book info.

Jade

Thanks for the parade photo shoot. As you can see in my video and the Osage News photos, we got to be right up close with the press. There's something to be said for making friends with Security. 😉 Also, in my video you see extra, Lane Freeman, who took the covert video of Leo right behind him. I got to talk to him, and the Osage News photographer about Leo and about Marty and some other film type stuff. I'll post that stuff later with more parade scene video. Sorry that I wasn't able to catch Leo himself. Feel kinda like I failed everyone, but maybe I can catch him next time I go to Pawhuska.

Also, THANKS for the HOT Leo pics. Great way to start my morning. 🔥:drool:

43 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

Mirella

Thanks for the Kate (love her), and Tarantino articles. Sorry I wasn't able to get TikTok Live working properly. 😥

Akatosh

Thanks for the fake book info.

Jade

Thanks for the parade photo shoot. As you can see in my video and the Osage News photos, we got to be right up close with the press. There's something to be said for making friends with Security. 😉 Also, in my video you see extra, Lane Freeman, who took the covert video of Leo right behind him. I got to talk to him, and the Osage News photographer about Leo and about Marty and some other film type stuff. I'll post that stuff later with more parade scene video. Sorry that I wasn't able to catch Leo himself. Feel kinda like I failed everyone, but maybe I can catch him next time I go to Pawhuska.

Also, THANKS for the HOT Leo pics. Great way to start my morning. 🔥:drool:

I love the TikTok's you managed to post so no worries. ❤ 

Akatosh

I just finished watching Kate in Mare of Eastown  =surprises ahead for you :) 

Jade

Tks for filming pix from yesterday , as well as, the wonder shirtless Leo pix :p 

Sugarwater

While I surely would have loved for you to be able to see Leo filming yesterday,  I am at same time enjoying all the 'on the scene' film news you are bringing us that , otherwise, we would have no access to :thumbsup: 

45 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

New pic of Leo on the set yesterday , as well as, short vid

Also in regard to the recent old pap pix, you can see well how Leo's hair now looks on side

2021-06-04 (2).png

https://www.facebook.com/1412061048/videos/pcb.10226619508859879/10226619265373792

Thanks for the pic! Not sure where this is, but it’s not the downtown Pawhuska set. 

Sugarwater

The woman who posted the 52 pix from the filming on her Facebook stated that she was in Pawhuska  

Sherry Stinson added 55 photos and a video — in Pawhuska, Oklahoma.

Killers of the Flower Moon was being filmed in Pawhuska today at the recreated Big Hill Trading Co., one of the infamous locations in David Grann's New York Times best selling book. I only managed the back of famed director, Martin Scorsese, and award-winning actor, Leonardo DiCaprio, but at least I got that! And I got a sunburn, too, but it was worth it! Enjoy!