Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

TODAY’S CASTING CALL 

Teen or Young Adult Musicians for Principal Roles in Major Feature Film
Accomplished Banjo, Fiddle & Mandolin Players Needed

Three musicians, aged 13-25, are needed to appear in several scenes in a major motion picture, now filming in Oklahoma. The musicians need to be accomplished in either fiddle, mandolin or banjo.

The musicians are scheduled to work on or about June 21 with a potential rehearsal June 19. They would also likely be needed July 7-8 and possibly July 9.

Filming is in the Pawhuska, Bartlesville and Osage County areas of Oklahoma.

Those selected would also need to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK in the next week or so.

Pay is SAG-AFTRA principal rate of $1,030/day.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

😁 In short: He was in germany for the Shutter Island premiere and for the Cinema for Peace Gala (where Bar was with him). The first time I saw him was before the SI press conference in Berlin (Marty, Mark Ruffalo, Ben Kingsley & Michelle Williams were there too). First thing I noticed when he came out of his car was his extremly tanned skin. It was like caramel dark brown. His hair was much lighter blonde than it looked in regular photos. It was perfect. Shiny and it looked despite the slick back look very soft. 

His eyes are the most blue human oceans I ever saw in my life next to Chris Pines 🥰😍

He is veeeery tall and very slim (much slimmer than he looks usually in photos).

And yes he talked to me (even in german). He wanted to know if I'm ok 😂 I wasn't LOL Not much more and I had died under a heart attack. He was so close I saw his chest hairs. No kidding lol (he was wearing a something purple shirt with two open buttons) :rofl:

At one point he became too cold while writing autographs and someone brought him a coat. Actually he was already cold when he left the car. The first thing he did was breathing into his hands which were big and perfect and hella neat. I never saw such accurate cutted fingernails on a man before lmao

Wow thanks for sharing. That must have been an awesome day. I can only dream about looking into his beautiful eyes for real.

Below is a link to supposedly NEW pix of Leo and Cami in Malibu yesterday 

I say SUPPOSEDLY new as looking at the stubble on Leo's face versus his totally clean shaven face in the most recent set pix , these can't be brand new pix ?????

And then compare these supposedly new pap pix  with the pic below that Sugarwater posted below  of Leo taken in club this past weekend , where you can ,also, see his totally clean shaven face 

What is with this new routine of posting obviously OLD pap pix and passing them off as new ???? 

http://www.justjared.com/2021/06/01/leonardo-dicaprio-spent-memorial-day-at-the-beach-with-girlfriend-camila-morrone-his-family/

2021-06-01 (2).png

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

I say SUPPOSEDLY new as looking at the stubble on Leo's face versus his totally clean shaven face in the most recent set pix , these can't be brand new pix ?????

And then compare these supposedly new pap pix  with the pic below that Sugarwater posted below  of Leo taken in club this past weekend , where you can ,also, see his totally clean shaven face 

What is with this new routine of posting obviously OLD pap pix and passing them off as new ???? 

http://www.justjared.com/2021/06/01/leonardo-dicaprio-spent-memorial-day-at-the-beach-with-girlfriend-camila-morrone-his-family/

2021-06-01 (2).png

They needed to write something and Leo didn't take a stroll on the beach with his father? So someone had to dig in the archives to find pictures of his handsome face.🙃 Who knows. I am more interested in the rumor that they are spreading right now. How long will it go on? The Sun forced that one into an article about Leo buying his mother a house. A little in poor taste maybe. 

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Sugarwater

Tks for more casting news :)

Can’t wait to hear all about your trip to Pawhuska tomorrow :thumbsup:

I can’t wait either! It’s a long shot that I’ll get  a sighting of Leo, but I’m still excited to at least finally see the completed sets in person.

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

2021-06-01 (2).png

Yep. Clean shaven and the back and sides of his hair are shaved, so that when he wears a hat, he looks almost bald.

A7E7A80B-798E-44DB-8372-1D65F966B9BF.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Mirella said:

They needed to write something and Leo didn't take a stroll on the beach with his father? So someone had to dig in the archives to find pictures of his handsome face.🙃 Who knows. I am more interested in the rumor that they are spreading right now. How long will it go on? The Sun forced that one into an article about Leo buying his mother a house. A little in poor taste maybe. 

I must have missed it. What rumor is spreading now?

Just now, Sugarwater said:

I must have missed it. What rumor is spreading now?

How do I know when you're on Tiktok? I am off work today. 🙃 The one with Leo's ehh bedtime skills. It is interesting to see how the media handles it and for how long. In my opinion, it is probably older men in Hollywood that are cheering it on. The slap the stud syndrome they are so famous for. He has the looks, the money, and the talent but it doesn't hurt their ego that he has the reputation of not having any fun in the bedroom. Men are more measuring than you might think.😂

18 minutes ago, Mirella said:

How do I know when you're on Tiktok? I am off work today. 🙃 The one with Leo's ehh bedtime skills. It is interesting to see how the media handles it and for how long. In my opinion, it is probably older men in Hollywood that are cheering it on. The slap the stud syndrome they are so famous for. He has the looks, the money, and the talent but it doesn't hurt their ego that he has the reputation of not having any fun in the bedroom. Men are more measuring than you might think.😂

I don’t know the exact time I’ll be able to get on Live, but I am going to try for around noon Central Standard Time. If you follow me, @drvandtac on TikTok, you can set it to alert you when I post, but I’m not sure if it will alert you when I go live or not.

3 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

I don’t know the exact time I’ll be able to get on Live, but I am going to try for around noon Central Standard Time. If you follow me, @drvandtac on TikTok, you can set it to alert you when I post, but I’m not sure if it will alert you when I go live or not.

Ok🙃 

3 hours ago, oxford25 said:

2021-06-01 (2).png

I doubt that pix are new. And I don't get too why they posted not right after they were taken (it's 2nd or 3rd time when it happens). Just wtf🙄

5 hours ago, Mirella said:

All I'm reading right now is that he's "bad in bed" thx to Julianne Houghs niece and literally everyone is making fun of him :rofl:

But I see they mentioned this sh!t here too so we are probably talking about the same rumor LOL

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/celebrities/15135989/leonardo-dicaprio-modern-family-jesse-tyler-ferguson-7m-mansion/

2 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

All I'm reading right now is that he's "bad in bed" thx to Julianne Houghs niece and literally everyone is making fun of him :rofl:

😂 I was trying to be polite. Your way was more straight to the point.

^Leo being lazy in bed is a rumor circeling around him for years now. It's not the first time I read about it and it's probably not the last time.

According to the internet he's a creep, hypocrite, cheater, predator, pedophil. Beside from this he's selfish, shallow, secretly gay and lazy in bed. All the same time you have to know. But somehow his lazy ass has managed to bang half the women of hollywood. Quite impressive if you see it that way and not so lazy at all :rofl:

Actually it's not funny what people seem to think and write about him sometimes and I don't know exactly why on earth they think he deserves such a treatment :/ But that's probably the downside of fame.

7 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Leo being lazy in bed is a rumor circeling around him for years now. It's not the first time I read about it and it's probably not the last time.

According to the internet he's a creep, a hypocrite, a cheater, a predator, a pedophil, secretly gay and lazy in bed all the same time you have to know. :rofl:

Actually it's not funny what people seem to think and write about him sometimes and I don't know exactly why on earth they think he deserves such a treatment :/

Because they don't have that much great sex themselves but don't want to let everyone else know it? If we continue with the men in Hollywood theme. How many, for real do you think have amazing out-of-this-world sex? I would bet a lot of money on not many.🙃 The women just seem to be content with that they have money or a name to be attached to. Know what they are doing in bed? High doubtful. 

Most of the people prefer to focus on actors personal life and private things like how he good in sex etc instead of acting. And some celebs trying to use it to get more attention. I think it's gross to talk about someone's sex life, especially if that person did nothing bad to you and want to keep their person life private. Julianne and/or her nice are another attention seekers. They are not so famous and decided to 'level up' by stupid rumors about Leo. Well Julianne, I know your name now, but my perception of you will negative and I will look at you with a light contempt. 

^Her niece is a child. She's -what- 16? I think she highly underrated the amount of attention this statement would get. Leos stardom is like we discuss before a whole other level. Just the mention of his name can be like detonating a bomb. Literally. And the internet doesn't forget. Another underestimate not just by her but many. Hopefully she learned from this mistake to fool around with other peoples life she has no business with.