Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Yes I saw her. Actually twice. First at the red carpet. She didn't walk the red carpet with Leo (surprise lol) and if I remember correctly she didn't stop for any photo or interview but I wish she did because goddamn she is stunning. Tall, slim, shiny long blonde hair, freckles all over her face, perfect skin... like Leo she was very tanned (I think they came straight from a vacation). She's probably one of the most beautiful women I ever saw in my life maybe even the most beautiful. I was really star strucked by her (probably as much as I was by Leo and I didn't even liked her that much lol).

The second time me and my friends saw her indeed together with Leo. The whole press and fans were waiting for them to leave the gala in the front entrace and me and my friend we were like Leo will never came out here with all those people waiting for him. So smart ass fans as we are we searched for a rear entrace and actually found one LOL It was actually funny and totally surreal when both came out. I think they were kinda irritated to see just the small group of us young fans (we were like four or five people), freezing because it was in January and hella late and dark just watching them without making any noise. There was absolutely no chance to talk with them because we were just around the corner from the front entrace and it took just a few seconds and all those waiting people stormed in our direction like maniacs, screaming Leos name and tried to make pictures of him. It was really scary. For a tiny little moment I was in Leos world and had to watch out those crazy people didn't run us down. It was like a hunt. I mean he's probably used to such insane reactions but honestly it wasn't fun at all. Not for us and I don't think it was fun for Leo and Bar.

However they made it into their big black car before the pack had the chance to get them. I don't remember exactly what I thought but I think I was actually happy for them when they leave that place in one piece lol Like I said very surreal :D

Happy to hear that you or anyone else didn't get hurt. ❤ Crowds can be scary with all the pushing. I try my best to stay away from them. 

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Yes I saw her. Actually twice. First at the red carpet. She didn't walk the red carpet with Leo (surprise lol) and if I remember correctly she didn't stop for any photo or interview but I wish she did because goddamn she is stunning. Tall, slim, shiny long blonde hair, freckles all over her face, perfect skin... like Leo she was very tanned (I think they came straight from a vacation). She's probably one of the most beautiful women I ever saw in my life maybe even the most beautiful. I was really star strucked by her (probably as much as I was by Leo and I didn't even liked her that much lol).

The second time me and my friends saw her indeed together with Leo. The whole press and fans were waiting for them to leave the gala in the front entrace and me and my friend we were like Leo will never came out here with all those people waiting for him. So smart ass fans as we are we searched for a rear entrace and actually found one LOL It was actually funny and totally surreal when both came out. I think they were kinda irritated to see just the small group of us young fans (we were like four or five people), freezing because it was in January and hella late and dark just watching them without making any noise. There was absolutely no chance to talk with them because we were just around the corner from the front entrace and it took just a few seconds and all those waiting people stormed in our direction like maniacs, screaming Leos name and tried to make pictures of him. It was really scary. For a tiny little moment I was in Leos world and had to watch out those crazy people didn't run us down. It was like a hunt. I mean he's probably used to such insane reactions but honestly it wasn't fun at all. Not for us and I don't think it was fun for Leo and Bar.

However they made it into their big black car before the pack had the chance to get them. I don't remember exactly what I thought but I think I was actually happy for them when they leave that place in one piece lol Like I said very surreal :D

I love hearing these stories. Glad you, or anyone else, didn’t get hurt. 

I feel for him that his life is constantly like this, and yes, I do realize that I’m part of the problem too. He’s the one and only celebrity I have ever been star struck by, but even my craziness has its limits. When staying at the Airbnb, they hadn’t hauled off his trash yet and the other people that I was staying there with were itching to go through it. I refused to let them and thankfully everyone respected that. This board is also the only place I have ever revealed which house he’s staying at as I don’t believe many of you will make the trek over there. I’ve had many, many requests for the location and refuse to reveal it. I made sure not to film what the outside of the house looks like. I could have gone to the house many times while he was there but have not. I am a star struck fan when it comes to him, but try to stay as respectful as possible. With that said, I still want to try and see him in person at least once though.😂

4 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

I love hearing these stories. Glad you, or anyone else, didn’t get hurt. 

I feel for him that his life is constantly like this, and yes, I do realize that I’m part of the problem too. He’s the one and only celebrity I have ever been star struck by, but even my craziness has its limits. When staying at the Airbnb, they hadn’t hauled off his trash yet and the other people that I was staying there with were itching to go through it. I refused to let them and thankfully everyone respected that. This board is also the only place I have ever revealed which house he’s staying at as I don’t believe many of you will make the trek over there. I’ve had many, many requests for the location and refuse to reveal it. I made sure not to film what the outside of the house looks like. I could have gone to the house many times while he was there but have not. I am a star struck fan when it comes to him, but try to stay as respectful as possible. With that said, I still want to try and see him in person at least once though.😂

Oh wow going through his trash. 😂 I would never have thought about it. One man's trash is another man's treasure got a new meaning.

3 hours ago, Mirella said:

Happy to hear that you or anyone else didn't get hurt. ❤ Crowds can be scary with all the pushing. I try my best to stay away from them. 

They really can. Some celebrities are reacting when some people are too pushy. In my case I remember Ewan McGregor and Jared Leto were very protective when they saw some fans were in trouble. It was actually a very sweet move 🤩

I think I saw a video once where Leo did something similiar.

I think the nicest thing Leo did for me was sending his bodyguard to me when my clumsy ass dropped the camera behind the barrier LOL I still can't believe he even noticed it 😁

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

They really can. Some celebrities are reacting when some people are too pushy. In my case I remember Ewan McGregor and Jared Leto were very protective when they saw some fans were in trouble. It was actually a very sweet move 🤩

I think I saw a video once where Leo did something similiar once.

I think the nicest thing Leo did for me was sending his bodyguard to me when my clumsy ass dropped the camera behind the barrier LOL I still can't believe he even noticed it 😁

Wow that's so nice of him. He is such a sweet guy. ❤️You are soo lucky you met him. I think if I saw him in person I would just stare and not move or breathe😅

Thanks oxford, Sugarwater and Lilja for the new pics/vids. I can't wait for the first trailer

49 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I think I saw a video once where Leo did something similiar.

Did the camera survive? It sounds like something Leo would do. He is a caring kind of guy. 🙃 

^It wasn't even mine it was from a friend who stand right next to me. I really can't remember why the hell I took it. My hands were literally shaking. Not just because of Leo but because it was freezing. We stood hours in the snow waiting for Leo. I almost felt like Rose in Titanic lol

But yeah the camera survived because it felt in the soft snow 😂

7 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Thanks jade. So cool.

Jade I'm glad you stayed safe and sound after it. Some fans are crazy and I really don't get it. I just recalled the story about a girl who clinged on Leo's leg in airport. 

Also I heard so many stories about Leo and fans and he was nice and chill

Sugarwater thanks for new pic and info🌷

So Party Leo is back. Now if that's not a real sign things slowly getting back to normal :rofl:

"Frankie & Johnny" is indeed on my watchlist but I've not seen yet @Mirella

Thx all of you for the kind words :heart: It was the last time (so far) Leo went to germany so I'm nothing but happy I took the chance to see him in person a handful of times. Would do it again any time. It was a fun and special time with lots of memories for me to be a fan which I will for sure never forget. I can still see every little detail in all clarity when I saw Leo in person for the very first time :p I could probably wrote a fan book about those days (not only about Leo but other star meetings I had in that time too). So many things happened and I had so many emotions 🌪️

Jade

Tks for sharing with us the time you saw both Leo and Bar,, you are very lucky to have seen Leo in person  :) 

Also , I didn't think of it to you mentioned it, but, yes , Leo does sorta remind one of Sam in that pic :p 

AliceT & SugarWater

Tks for NY sightings/pic of Leo :) 

Mirella

Tks for clip, but , no, I haven't seen it 

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

So Party Leo is back. Now if that's not a real sign things slowly getting back to normal :rofl:

"Frankie & Johnny" is indeed on my watchlist but I've not seen yet @Mirella

Thx all of you for the kind words :heart: It was the last time (so far) Leo went to germany so I'm nothing but happy I took the chance to see him in person a handful of times. Would do it again any time. It was a fun and special time with lots of memories for me to be a fan which I will for sure never forget. I can still see every little detail in all clarity when I saw Leo in person for the very first time :p I could probably wrote a fan book about those days (not only about Leo but other star meetings I had in that time too). So many things happened and I had so many emotions 🌪️

Please tell me more about the details. What did his eyes look like in real life? Did he say anything? Which premiere was it?

😁 In short: He was in germany for the Shutter Island premiere and for the Cinema for Peace Gala (where Bar was with him). The first time I saw him was before the SI press conference in Berlin (Marty, Mark Ruffalo, Ben Kingsley & Michelle Williams were there too). First thing I noticed when he came out of his car was his extremly tanned skin. It was like caramel dark brown. His hair was much lighter blonde than it looked in regular photos. It was perfect. Shiny and it looked despite the slick back look very soft. 

His eyes are the most blue human oceans I ever saw in my life next to Chris Pines 🥰😍

He is veeeery tall and very slim (much slimmer than he looks usually in photos).

And yes he talked to me (even in german). He wanted to know if I'm ok 😂 I wasn't LOL Not much more and I had died under a heart attack. He was so close I saw his chest hairs. No kidding lol (he was wearing a something purple shirt with two open buttons) :rofl:

At one point he became too cold while writing autographs and someone brought him a coat. Actually he was already cold when he left the car. The first thing he did was breathing into his hands which were big and perfect and hella neat. I never saw such accurate cutted fingernails on a man before lmao

16 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

😁 In short: He was in germany for the Shutter Island premiere and for the Cinema for Peace Gala (where Bar was with him). The first time I saw him was before the SI press conference in Berlin (Marty, Mark Ruffalo, Ben Kingsley & Michelle Williams were there too). First thing I noticed when he came out of his car was his extremly tanned skin. It was like caramel dark brown. His hair was much lighter blond than it looked at the photos. It was perfekt. Shiny and it looks despite the slick back look very soft. 

His eyes are the most blue human oceans I ever saw in my life next to Chris Pines.

He is veeeery tall and very slim (much slimmer than looks usually in photos).

And yes he talked to me (even in german). He wanted to know if I'm ok 😂 I wasn't LOL Not much more and I had died under a heart attack. He was so closed I saw his chest hairs. No kidding lol (he was wearing a something purple shirt with two open buttons) :rofl:

At one point he became too cold while writing autographs and someone brought him a coat. Actually he was already cold when he left the car. The first thing he did was breathing into his hands lmao

This so cool! Thanks for sharing this. I love hearing stories from people who have met him. Sounds like you made some great memories. 😊

19 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

😁 In short: He was in germany for the Shutter Island premiere and for the Cinema for Peace Gala (where Bar was with him). The first time I saw him was before the SI press conference in Berlin (Marty, Mark Ruffalo, Ben Kingsley & Michelle Williams were there too). First thing I noticed when he came out of his car was his extremly tanned skin. It was like caramel dark brown. His hair was much lighter blond than it looked at the photos. It was perfekt. Shiny and it looks despite the slick back look very soft. 

His eyes are the most blue human oceans I ever saw in my life next to Chris Pines.

He is veeeery tall and very slim (much slimmer than looks usually in photos).

And yes he talked to me (even in german). He wanted to know if I'm ok 😂 I wasn't LOL Not much more and I had died under a heart attack. He was so closed I saw his chest hairs. No kidding lol (he was wearing a something purple shirt with two open buttons) :rofl:

At one point he became too cold while writing autographs and someone brought him a coat. Actually he was already cold when he left the car. The first thing he did was breathing into his hands lmao

So awesome😍