Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

20 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Another  pic of Ernest and Mollie on set

FB_IMG_1622342403458.jpg

Mirella

As to Barry's comment "before he went ballistic" , I take that to mean before Leo became super famous /a bigger than life star 

Very nice! Thanks, Oxford.

35 minutes ago, Sugarwater said:

I’m thinking I may try to Go Live from my TikTok account when I’m in Pawhuska on Wednesday. I’ve got over 10K followers over there who are interested. If you use TikTok, come join in. 

I am always for TikTok🙃 so I join in.🌞

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Another  pic of Ernest and Mollie on set

FB_IMG_1622342403458.jpg

Mirella

As to Barry's comment "before he went ballistic" , I take that to mean before Leo became super famous /a bigger than life star 

Ahh of course. Thank you. 🌞

I am going to see Once upon a time in Hollywood with my dad "he hasn't seen it" and started to listen to some of the opinions about the movie. I liked this video and think he has some good points. Especially about it probably becoming more appreciated with time but also what people today have become accustomed to when it comes to movies. What we are used to seeing and what we expect. 

^Yes I saw her. Actually twice. First at the red carpet. She didn't walk the red carpet with Leo (surprise lol) and if I remember correctly she didn't stop for any photo or interview but I wish she did because goddamn she is stunning. Tall, slim, shiny long blonde hair, freckles all over her face, perfect skin... like Leo she was very tanned (I think they came straight from a vacation). She's probably one of the most beautiful women I ever saw in my life maybe even the most beautiful. I was really star strucked by her (probably as much as I was by Leo and I didn't even liked her that much lol).

The second time me and my friends saw her indeed together with Leo. The whole press and fans were waiting for them to leave the gala in the front entrace and me and my friend we were like Leo will never came out here with all those people waiting for him. So smart ass fans as we are we searched for a rear entrace and actually found one LOL It was actually funny and totally surreal when both came out. I think they were kinda irritated to see just the small group of us young fans (we were like four or five people), freezing because it was in January and hella late and dark just watching them without making any noise. There was absolutely no chance to talk with them because we were just around the corner from the front entrace and it took just a few seconds and all those waiting people stormed in our direction like maniacs, screaming Leos name and tried to make pictures of him. It was really scary. For a tiny little moment I was in Leos world and had to watch out those crazy people didn't run us down. It was like a hunt. I mean he's probably used to such insane reactions but honestly it wasn't fun at all. Not for us and I don't think it was fun for Leo and Bar.

However they made it into their big black car before the pack had the chance to get them. I don't remember exactly what I thought but I think I was actually happy for them when they leave that place in one piece lol Like I said very surreal :D