Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Nice move from Leo to help her (if it's true lol):

871673528_Screenshot_2021-05-07StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.877dfbefd7a05c1d7a45502ee292af66.png

Not so nice of Leo (if it's true) :rofl:

1445272958_Screenshot_2021-05-07StoriesInstagram(1).thumb.png.00b4e478e94986d40c2611065c5c403c.png

Actually it's not the first time I've heard he's talking sh!t about Damon lmao

Fun Fact: There are Leo glasses out in the world :D

2077561816_Screenshot_2021-05-07StoriesInstagram(2).thumb.png.6dd7f8a14f720d0a73a6b826da13e638.png

I like him (or at least some of his movie performances) but all in all I think this kid is kinda overrated or I'm just too old to get that hype around him LOL Now I'm even more curious if he can stand next to Leo in DLU without being outshined.

The Quiet Meteor That Is Timothée Chalamet: The Rise and Journey of the Superstar and Heir to Leonardo Dicaprio’s Throne

Timothée Chalamet, most known for his role in Luca Guadagnino’s ‘Call Me by Your Name,’ has had an incomparable rise to stardom. His unbridled passion and emotional intelligence at such a young age make him, unlike any actor that’s preceded him. The young actor has found roles in 28 productions in only 25 years of life and counting.

Before his 21st birthday, Timothée was nominated for a Golden Globe for his role in 2017’s ‘Lady Bird’ and, a year later, was the third-youngest nominee in history for Best Actor at the Oscars with ‘Call Me by Your Name.’ All of this comes after he played the lead character’s son in Christopher Nolan’s ‘Interistellar’ at only 19 years old, a film that would go on to gross $675 million worldwide. Chalamet has put together a very respectable resume, having done so through carefully picked, meaningful assignments.

Timothée’s success coincides with his inclusion in a number of highly respected films including, ‘Call Me By Your Name’ but also ‘Beautiful Boy’ with Steve Carell, and Greta Gerwig’s ‘Little Women’ and ‘Lady Bird’. He’s taken on a variety of roles ranging from the nihilistic cool-kid in ‘Lady Bird,’ to a gay 17-year-old Elio who strikes up a relationship with Armie Hammer’s Oliver in ‘Call Me by Your Name’, and a methamphetamine addict dealing with familial trauma in ‘Beautiful Boy.’

Timothée used these roles to show his depth, both emotionally and physically, injecting a bit of himself into each performance, personifying the philosophy behind each individual character. This innate understanding of subject material and the wholly unique suave, worldly demeanor with which he carries himself lend to Chalamet’s dominance of the screen.

(...)

Is he here to stay?

Yes, undoubtedly yes. Chalamet not only has an infinitely growing group of fans, but also one of the most ravenous core fan groups of any star on Earth. Chalamet’s striking good looks, bohemian style and charming intelligence stole the hearts of almost every young girl who has heard the name Timothée Chalamet. With 12+ million followers on Instagram, Timothée has rapidly become one of the largest trendsetters in modern culture.

He dominates the fashion industry, he makes music, he’s an artist through and through. Timothée rubs shoulders with the cultural elite at a very young age and is poised to hold that position for quite some time. I can honestly say I’m a fan and I’m sure Timothée Chalamet will continue to make countless fans over the coming years. A child actor who goes on to have a bonafide A-list leading man career, that definitely makes him the true heir to Leonardo DiCaprio’s throne.

Source

For me he's more "the new Johnny Depp" (when you like to call it this way) than "the new Leo" but whatever:

b9a34eec2677cc604a5e55cf439df44380bba47d 2661481cb3bb76e67eee9005cf78b6c8ec52d363 e845a9f2d1cc032e33123f7870388488d9142e67

Source

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I like him (or at least some of his movie performances) but all in all I think this kid is kinda overrated or I'm just too old to get that hype around him LOL Now I'm even more curious if he can stand next to Leo in DLU without being outshined.

For me he's more "the new Johnny Depp" (when you like to call it this way) than "the new Leo" but whatever:

b9a34eec2677cc604a5e55cf439df44380bba47d 2661481cb3bb76e67eee9005cf78b6c8ec52d363 e845a9f2d1cc032e33123f7870388488d9142e67

Source

What I have seen few people can stand next to Leo and not be outshined. 🙃

More KOTFM set pix 

Hopefully once the filming moves to downtown Pahuska we  will get some glimpses of Leo's  Ernest :) 

Jade

As we fans know since 1998 the medial has been trying to  CREATE the 'new Leo' :p 

Barbie

Tks for photoshoot pic :) 

I wonder how many interviews Leo will do for DLU.  For Once it was always either Brad & him  or Leo,Brad, Margot.  But with such a big well known cast  beyond Leo and Jen as in Meryl, Jonah, Timothy, Cate,Rob, I do wonder how many video interviews he will actually do  ::  

Sugarwater

I see via Sexy it is your birthday =Happy Birthday :) 

On 5/7/2021 at 12:38 PM, Jade Bahr said:

I think this kid is kinda overrated or I'm just too old to get that hype around him LOL

Can I join to the 'too old to get that hype around Timothee Chalamet' squad? 😂

No one can top Leo. NO F@CKING ONE😌

Also thanks Jade for Deux content, Barbie for great pic and ox for pics from KOFM set (I hope we will get pics of Leo soon) 

Happy Birthday to the our wonderful Leo fan here - @Sugarwater! Keep being awesome

I re watched "Revolutionary Road" with a friend last night who didn't know the movie (actually she barely knows any Leo movie so it's on me to fix that disgrace whenever we have time for a movie night LOL). However I liked the movie MUCH better than I remembered. Especially the soundtrack. It's like a dark scary cloud always warning something bad is happening. At one point my friend said "it's almost like a horror movie isn't it?" Two people (actually four with the kids) in this big house slowly destroying each other unable to escape the horror of their marriage. Hell that's indeed a situation you wish nobody in.

What I forgot either was how FUNNY this movie is despite the horror. It's like a dark satire with some on point life questions about two people who probably shouldn't have married in the first place. Michael Shannons character was funny as hell and always puts his finger directly on everything what went wrong and nobody had the guts to talk about it out loud. Loved him.

In this scene Leo is awesome and scary as fuck.

tumblr_osylpmGu1k1va9m06o6_1280.png

I was really impressed how he managed to treat April like a fuck!ng maniac implying to put her crazy ass in a loony bin if she doesn't behave like a proper housewife/mother just to say one second later he can make her happy (in that damn more and more cursed house from their poisoned relationship). Now it becames very clear they are doomed.

tumblr_o65zj6Owfz1u8n0xao2_1280.jpg

Frank is so incapable to handle a free spirited woman like April it is really hilarious sometimes and yet Leo is such a good actor I can't help but felt pity for Frank, because in the end of the day he isn't a bad guy. He just doesn't know it better and in his own way he is prisoned as April is - by expectations to women and men that time, external influencing factors, uncertainty about what he acutally wants not only from April but himself and his life.

In short: the movie really won me over last night. One of my new favorites of Leo

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

I re watched "Revolutionary Road" with a friend last night who didn't know the movie (actually she barely knows any Leo movie so it's on me to fix that disgrace whenever we have time for a movie night LOL). However I liked the movie MUCH better than I remembered. Especially the soundtrack is like a dark scary cloud. At one point my friend said "it's almost like a horror movie isn't it?" Two people (actually four with the kids) in this big house slowly destroying each other unable to escape the horror of their marriage. Hell that's indeed a situation you wish nobody in.

What I forgot either was how FUNNY this movie is despite the horror. It's like a dark satire with some on point life questions about two people who probably shouldn't have married in the first place. Michael Shannons character was funny as hell and always puts his finger directly on everything what went wrong and nobody had the guts to talk about it out loud. Loved him.

In this scene Leo was awesome and scary as fuck.

tumblr_osylpmGu1k1va9m06o6_1280.png

I was really impressed how he managed to treat April like a fuck!ng maniac implying to put her crazy ass in a loony bin if she doesn't behave like a proper housewife/mother just to say one second later he can make her happy (in that damn more and more cursed house). At this point it became very clear they were doomed.

tumblr_o65zj6Owfz1u8n0xao2_1280.jpg

Frank was so incapable to handle a free spirited woman like April it was really hilarious sometimes and yet Leo is such a good actor I can't help but felt pity for Frank, because in the end of the day he wasn't a bad guy. He just didn't know it better and in his own way he was prisoned the same way April was - by expectations to women and men that time, external influencing factors, uncertainty about what he acutally wanted not only from April but himself and his life.

In short: the movie really won me over last night. One of my new favorites of Leo

I liked it too. Depressing and sad but it is a good movie.