Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Like most of the sources pointed out it's probably not happening because Marty isn't that fast especially in the cutting room :D But it's Leo and Marty so everyone is already getting excited. It's nothing less than a compliment I would say.

Ahh, let people dream for a moment or two. 🙃 One of my dreams (except Leo of course) is to sit and watch Marty work when he is cutting a move. He sounds so brilliant when he talks about the process. Fascinating. 

From local news a video of them working in Pawhuska on set

Sugarwater

Looks like for this HIGHLY SEEN person they have changed age to 30+ = so that would seem to take in a lot of women , I can't believe locals didn't apply unless they don't know about the opening

And, while it would be a thrill to be in any Marty movie, I agree, one would MOST hope for scene that includes Leo 

I read where one family said they all applied to be extras , but only their goat got selected, and they've heard Leo likes him :p

Jade

Tks for latest Leo related news ;) 

Mirella

Marty normally takes a year to edit, so if he finished filming by August 2021 ,  then the  edit would be done by Aug 2022  , and he could have film ready to go by Dec or early Jan 2023 release like Revenant was

42 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Mirella

Marty normally takes a year to edit, so if he finished filming by August 2021 ,  then the  edit would be done by Aug 2022  , and he could have film ready to go by Dec or early Jan 2022 release like Revenant was

I really suck in maths but you probably mean Jan 2023? 

3 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

Jade 

Yes , I meant Dec 22nd or Jan 23 

Sorry for typo :p 

I am a novice when it comes to the academy and the rules around it. If Flower moon is out in 2022 it would be for the Oscars in 2023 but what happens if it is out in Jan 2023? I don't know if anyone else does but I miss Leo in a tux.🙃 

Mirella 

Like with Revenant which was released in Jan 2016 , as long as KOTFM is released in January 2023 by stated Academy deadline , it will be eligible for Oscars 2023 

I don’t know if you recall but years ago Aviator was the heavy fave for  for Best Picture then Eastwood released Million Dollar Baby in mid January and stole the heat 

Some studios now go with Jan releases for 2 reasons

1.Less crowded like December with multiple contenders being released 

2. Combined with belief that award voters have short memories and best remember what they saw last , so a release closer to voting time may help your chances 

Though at other times a January release may hinder one’s chances with the precursor award shows that nominate earlier and have their award shows by mid January 

Bottom line Personally, I think KOTFM is Leo’s strongest chance for Oscar 2023 , while DLU may get a nod from GG due to its star loaded cast 

DLU will have some theater showings according to McKay

2021-05-04 (6).png

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

From local news a video of them working in Pawhuska on set

Sugarwater

Looks like for this HIGHLY SEEN person they have changed age to 30+ = so that would seem to take in a lot of women , I can't believe locals didn't apply unless they don't know about the opening

And, while it would be a thrill to be in any Marty movie, I agree, one would MOST hope for scene that includes Leo 

I read where one family said they all applied to be extras , but only their goat got selected, and they've heard Leo likes him :p

Jade

Tks for latest Leo related news ;) 

Mirella

Marty normally takes a year to edit, so if he finished filming by August 2021 ,  then the  edit would be done by Aug 2022  , and he could have film ready to go by Dec or early Jan 2023 release like Revenant was

12 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Mirella 

Like with Revenant which was released in Jan 2016 , as long as KOTFM is released in January 2023 by stated Academy deadline , it will be eligible for Oscars 2023 

I don’t know if you recall but years ago Aviator was the heavy fave for  for Best Picture then Eastwood released Million Dollar Baby in mid January and stole the heat 

Some studios now go with Jan releases for 2 reasons

1.Less crowded like December with multiple contenders being released 

2. Combined with belief that award voters have short memories and best remember what they saw last , so a release closer to voting time may help your chances 

Though at other times a January release may hinder one’s chances with the precursor award shows that nominate earlier and have their award shows by mid January 

Bottom line Personally, I think KOTFM is Leo’s strongest chance for Oscar 2023 , while DLU may get a nod from GG due to its star loaded cast 

DLU will have some theater showings according to McKay

2021-05-04 (6).png

That must have come as a surprise for everyone.🙃 I have never watched the Oscars. News about events happening at it has reached me after tho. As Helena Bonham Carter said in her acceptance speech: People at home are at sleep while the show airs. Saw Leos's presentation of Deniro at the SAG (great show by the way). Other than that it doesn't really grab my attention. 

I wonder how they will blow up the Oscars? They kind of have to do something with the declining number of views. What was it? 7 million watched 2020 and because nothing interesting happened at the Oscars 2020 only 5 million watched it this time. But maybe it is not about the views and they will be happy if 2 million think it is interesting enough to watch. A handsome Leo always helps of course. 🙃 But that is just my opinion.

^Oscar numbers from the last years for the ones who are interested ;) This show is at a hella low point. But neither the ceremony (which is super long and super boring even when Leo won expect for Leos win lol) nor the price itself is these days what it was once. Most people care less and less for the oscars or most of these prices I got the feeling. Personally I couldn't care less if a movie or actor/actress I like won anything.

Number of viewers of the Academy Awards ceremonies from 2000 to 2021 (in millions)

1315452950_Screenshot_2021-05-05AcademyAwardsnumberofviewers2021Statista.thumb.png.0cdee4a21d44e2f353e58a8bd37199ee.png

Source

Again for those who care (or like me just having fun while reading it) :D

Leonardo DiCaprio Current Love Tarot Reading🔮

Clarifying the entire spread are the Judgement card and the Queen of Cups (reversed). He has been thinking of his life lately and has come to the realization that he is not in Love with Camila. He has had some type of awakening that she is emotionally immature (duh she’s 23). But somehow he clings to her. Leo is a very weird individual, he keeps all his girlfriends at arms length so he doesn’t get hurt but at the same time he wants them to cling to him or depend on him. These cards could also mean that Leo has finally had an awakening to his own immature behavior and he’s trying to change that. 

The first 2 cards in his spread are the 2 of Cups (reversed) and the Page of Swords (reversed). This is such a nasty combination in a love reading. It tells me that Camila and Leo are going through a very rough patch in their relationship. Maybe a nasty fight that is causing them both not to speak to each other. The 2 of cups reversed signifies a partnership ending, love ending. And the Page of swords reversed signifies lack of communication but still thinking of each other and even stalking each other. Yikes. 

Next cards in his spread are the 7 of cups and Knight of Wands reversed. I get such a bitter vibe from Leo. One day he’s like “oh bye I’m over you, I’ll go explore other options” and the next day he’s over there thinking of all the different ways he can bring her back. Next cards in his spread are the confusing ones - Queen of Swords clarified by the 8 of pentacles and the Temperance reversed. Like I said he still has her in his mind, he does see her as very intellectually mature but at the same time he sees her as emotionally immature. I think the thing that he disliked most about her, was the fact that she’s independent and wants to do her thing. The temperance reversed also means lack of perspective and people who always clash. So knowing this, it’s safe to assume that he doesn’t see her as a long term partner, he feels like the two of them clash a lot and cannot make it work long term. He knows this, but yet again he doesn’t want to let her go. 

As if that wasn’t confusing the last card in his spread is the 10 of cups.. The ultimate happy family. Clarified by Knight of Swords and Knight Of Pentacles (reversed). These could signify the destruction of the relationship they had. But what I was picking up from the beginning with these cards is that he may be ready to be married. I say that because both Knight cards represent going after what he wants (10 of cups - marriage/family) quick.. 

I don’t know this whole spread was so confusing to me 😅 Usually when I read for him the message is clear : He doesn’t want commitment at all. But this one was different. I think he finally had an awakening to how emotionally immature he is for his age. I remember this youtuber Shalon Lester that worked at a celebrity gossip magazine, once said that a long time ago Leo was advised by one of his older co - workers to marry at the age of 45 and Leo responded to him by saying “can I marry at 50?” I know it’s probably fake 😂 but he is 46 right now, almost 50 and maybe that’s why he’s changing his love life up. Either way Leo can you please get with someone older than 19-23 this time? The young women are making you look even older mAtE😝 Does any of you remember Ricky Gervais calling him out for dating such younger women at the Golden Globes??? Hilarious 🤣 Anyway, This was all I got for Leo currently. As always this is for entertainment purposes only, I hope you enjoyed it. 

Source

DLU update

The movie will probably have a duration over 2hrs (130 or 135 minutes) according to director McKay - longer than all his other movies before ;) It's probably the Leo effect :D

I don't know if this podcast was already posted here, in case if not here it is (again):

Edit: I see ox only posted a screenshot from it.

9 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Oscar numbers from the last years for the ones who are interested ;) This show is at a hella low point. But neither the ceremony (which is super long and super boring even when Leo won expect for Leos win lol) nor the price itself is these days what it was once. Most people care less and less for the oscars or most of these prices I got the feeling. Personally I couldn't care less if a movie or actor/actress I like won anything.

Number of viewers of the Academy Awards ceremonies from 2000 to 2021 (in millions)

1315452950_Screenshot_2021-05-05AcademyAwardsnumberofviewers2021Statista.thumb.png.0cdee4a21d44e2f353e58a8bd37199ee.png

Source

Again for those who care (or like me just having fun while reading it) :D

So the numbers was true then. About the declining of people watching. It was all over the news instead of who won or any other important information. They called it a meeting for the rich people or something like that. A little harsh in my opinion. 

Hopefully, they find their "blowing up the Oscars" so it changes.🙃 

We need to train the residents of Pawhuska in art of taking Leo's pic :p 

From recent article about Pawhuska

On another note, from Leonardo DiCaprio eating pizza at Ree Drummond’s place to Martin Scorsese’s wife shopping at LOREC Ranch for custom Western furniture and décor, my sources tell me the movie people are here in full force and already filming scenes in several locations.

"Leonardo DiCaprio was out here shooting a selfie with the Triangle Building in the background. … They had some neat old cars in town … and then there was a

Jade & LiljaK

Tks for Leo related movie news and pix :flower: :flower: 

Oxford

I agree with training Pawhuska residents. I’ve been sorely disappointed by their capture skills. The entire town is comprised of three streets and only the main street has restaurants (only five or six of them) and couple of shops. I don’t understand what the problem is. I’m beginning to think the entire town has signed some kind of non-disclosure agreement. Also, they are used to celebrity, because of Ree Drummond living and filming her show there. They are already well versed in how to protect celebrity privacy. 

Thank you Lilja and Jade for the updates!

I forgot to update on the family member who auditioned for a male Native American “prominently featured” role, or maybe I didn’t mention anything at all yet. I don’t remember. Anyway, he did get called back, but hasn’t heard anything since the callback. We figure he probably didn’t look quite Native enough. 

Sugarwater

Re: Leo and pix , I think , we may both need to quit our day jobs and become the Pawhuska Pap Patrol 😜

In no time we would either get our pic or fall out of tree trying to get a pic !! 

Thanks for update on family member , I do hope either you or a family member or friend do get hired as an extra :thumbsup: