Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The book is not written by her but a producer.

The duexmoi post is below.

The woman suggests that they have a 13 year old daughter together that he refused to pay for or acknowledge and that on one occasion he assaulted her by pushing her to the ground.

She never mentions him by name but makes it very clear it’s him she’s talking about.

Apologise if this is not appropriate content for this board. Just wondered if anyone else was following. I really hope it doesn’t gain traction. A lot of people follow Duexmoi.

CC61F962-A568-4531-A17F-9EE8FA9BFD82.png

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Maybe because of Jack (Titanic) and the supermodels? No clue :rofl:

Maybe there are more "clear" hints in the book like @AliceT said?

And just to be 'clear' I'm highly sceptical about all of this!!!!!!

I think it's not Jack from Titanic, I think it's just because Jack is pretty common name in USA. 

And I'm highly sceptical about it too. It sounds like a fanfic. 

4 hours ago, AliceT said:

The book is not written by her but a producer.

The duexmoi post is below.

The woman suggests that they have a 13 year old daughter together that he refused to pay for or acknowledge and that on one occasion he assaulted her by pushing her to the ground.

She never mentions him by name but makes it very clear it’s him she’s talking about.

Apologise if this is not appropriate content for this board. Just wondered if anyone else was following. I really hope it doesn’t gain traction. A lot of people follow Duexmoi.

CC61F962-A568-4531-A17F-9EE8FA9BFD82.png

I know this crazy woman from another crazy IG account that used to offend Leo, so yeah, she's certainly a troll. Please, this is just ridiculous, BUT of course people will want to believe this crazy lady, hopefully Leo will prove he has nothing to do with this shit and will sue her or something. 

Ahh ok, she said she asked for DNA and Leo said no because he doesn't know her, ok. That's probably the truth, lol. Plus, the woman, according to herself slept with a bunch of men in Hollywood, so basically anyone can be father of her kid, lol. 

20 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

BUT of course people will want to believe this crazy lady

That's so sad, but true. People today are so thirsty for dirty stuff, good news are too 'boring'. But I don't think it will damage or will affect on Leo's image and career. I mean he got away with MeToo and the only one bad (actually not so bad) thing I heard about him is that stupid gossip about sex in headphones (from unreliable source to speak). And even if he had some 'skeletons in the closet', social justice worriors would dug it up first. 

Also I want to say, some big celebs who did/still doing some shit like Eminem (he even not denying it) still uncancelled despite many attempts of SJW, so should we worry about a bad fanfic written by literally Leo's hater? 

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

That's so sad, but true. People today are so thirsty for dirty stuff, good news are too 'boring'. But I don't think it will damage or will affect on Leo's image and career. I mean he got away with MeToo and the only one bad (actually not so bad) thing I heard about him is that stupid gossip about sex in headphones (from unreliable source to speak). And even if he had some 'skeletons in the closet', social justice worriors would dug it up first. 

Also I want to say, some big celebs who did/still doing some shit like Eminem (he even not denying it) still uncancelled despite many attempts of SJW, so should we worry about a bad fanfic written by literally Leo's hater? 

Agree. 

18 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

What is it about Leo and the crazy chicks? :rofl: He seems like a damn magnet to them LOL

Are other celebrities having the same amount of problems with such weirdos?

I ask myself the same question, lol. 

8 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Also, this story is probably all made up, she certainly wants to sell books with her fanfic stories, lol. And why can she say Leo's name? Because if Leo ever did a DNA the result won't be what she wants, lmao.   :rofl:

Glad to hear that you all feel the same as me! 

I feel like Leo has been dragged a lot in the last few years (since he won his Oscar). Sometimes it feels as though the press are gunning for him and would actually be happy if a story came out that could take him down.

Ultimately he’s never commented on his private life and until he does there’s no reason to believe in any of the rumours.

In the 25 years I’ve followed his career he has had points of being both in and out of favour with the press several times over so I’m sure it won’t be long before people start celebrating him and his amazing talents once again.

Thanks to everyone who posted pics/news/articles

I also don't belive this blind story. People always try to make up stories about Leo. I think if he had a child he would surely take care of it. He seems like a decent guy.

Today’s Casting Call

April 29, 2021

Black Men Needed 
for Major Feature Film

Black men, aged 18-65, are needed to appear as background performers in a major motion picture, soon to film in Oklahoma. 

The parts will film on or about May 23-26 in the Bartlesville, Pawhuska, Osage County area of Oklahoma. They are likely to play again June 3-4. The schedule is subject to change, but the men would be needed all filming days.

Those selected would need to attend a costume fitting in Bartlesville, OK sometime next week at their convenience.

Pay is a guarantee of $100/day for up to 10 hours per day. Anything over 10 hours incurs additional pay at $10/hour. Any hours worked over 40 hours in a week is paid at the rate of $15/hour. 

Covid testing and wardrobe fitting is also paid at a guarantee of $40/day up to 4 hours.

Fun story :D

James Corden recalls awkward moment he ordered paparazzi to stop taking pictures of him... only to discover they were snapping Leonardo DiCaprio instead

James Corden has recalled the moment he ordered a paparazzi photographer to stop taking pictures of himself and his wife - only to discover they were snapping Leonardo DiCaprio instead.

In a new interview, the TV star, 42, opened up on first moving to the US six-years ago as a relative unknown star to American audiences to present The Late Late Show.

And in a highly embarrassing moment, he told how he mistakenly got the hump at a snapper for taking snaps of himself and wife Julia, 45, but soon discovered that they had no idea who he was.

He went on to say that after a few weeks of filming, he and his partner decided to enjoy some downtime at a beach in California, where he had his awkward encounter with the photographer.

He said: 'We went down and found this spot on the sand. As we were lying there we noticed this paparazzi photographer by some rocks. And me in swimming trunks. I don’t want to see myself in a mirror, let alone in photos like that.

'So I put my T-shirt on. He was still taking photos, and I thought, "Do you know what? This is my only time with my wife. I’m just going to go and speak to him". I walked over and said, "Look, buddy, I think you’ve got your photo now"

'And he just went, "What?". And I went, "Come on". And he went, "No, DiCaprio!" And sat behind me in a restaurant was Leonardo DiCaprio.'

The comedian then added that he headed back to his wife with his tail between his legs after being failed to be recognised and told her they needn't 'worry about' the photographer anymore.

Source