Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Oxford

It looks familiar, but only because the entire area looks just like that 😄, but no I can’t say that I know that house.

I do have a little bit of scoop though.  An old high school friend of mine reached out to inform me that Robert DeNiro has rented one of her good friend’s houses in Tulsa, OK for the duration of the shoot. She believes Leo may have rented one down the street from De Niro as well. Apparently, they are renting houses that are for sale in Tulsa instead of Airbnb’s in order to be less seen. She said De Niro is paying her friend big bucks to be out of her house. It’s a big house surrounded by a big security gate. It’s kind of a long drive (at least an hour) from Tulsa to the Bartlesville/Pawhuska area, so I’m thinking Leo and Marty and maybe De Niro have rented houses in all three locations and will be moving around depending on where they are shooting at the time.

Also, I’ve been PMing Cara Jade Myers (Anna) about trival little things she has asked regarding Oklahoma. I honestly didn’t expect her to respond, but she has several times and she is really nice.

5 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Oxford

It looks familiar, but only because the entire area looks just like that 😄, but no I can’t say that I know that house.

I do have a little bit of scoop though.  An old high school friend of mine reached out to inform me that Robert DeNiro has rented one of her good friend’s houses in Tulsa, OK for the duration of the shoot. She believes Leo may have rented one down the street from De Niro as well. Apparently, they are renting houses that are for sale in Tulsa instead of Airbnb’s in order to be less seen. She said De Niro is paying her friend big bucks to be out of her house. It’s a big house surrounded by a big security gate. It’s kind of a long drive (at least an hour) from Tulsa to the Bartlesville/Pawhuska area, so I’m thinking Leo and Marty and maybe De Niro have rented houses in all three locations and will be moving around depending on where they are shooting at the time.

Also, I’ve been PMing Cara Jade Myers (Anna) about trival little things she has asked regarding Oklahoma. I honestly didn’t expect her to respond, but she has several times and she is really nice.

It's like having an insider on set. It's really great. It's like a whole new fan experience while Leo is shooting a movie. So big thx for sharing all those details with us :heart:

Silva

As to the teaser trailer, the girl who posted it was the source of all the real video footage of  Look Up Filming , and she has been posting video footage of all the filming of Gucci in Italy, so that is why I figured she knew what she was talking about 

But since then  Barbie has done some research and it appears to be fake , but I have just now found where she apparently found it, in a Boston newspaper which touts it as a teaser for the film that was filmed there

https://www.metrowestdailynews.com/story/entertainment/movies/2021/04/13/watch-trailer-netflix-movie-dont-look-up-filmed-framingham/7204285002/