Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks everyone for the posts!

Finally some movement in KOFM filming👍🏻

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

Who doesn't want to kiss Leo😘 The man just has it.

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

God I love Carey Mulligan so much, she's just the cutest. But sometimes I wonder what it must be like for Leo everyone is going starstruck over him.

If you're looking for a new movie with her I can recommend you to watch "The Dig" on netflix. Everything about this movie is perfect I loved it 😍

1136f792c3894b40ab1f95aa96fadfad8f0b5024

Source

Can't wait to see "Promising Young Woman" with her!

Just in case you're into tarot cards here's a new read for Leo (very long one, haven't watched it yet):

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

God I love Carey Mulligan so much, she's just the cutest. But sometimes I wonder what it must be like for Leo everyone is going starstruck over him.

If you're looking for a new movie with her I can recommend you to watch "The Dig" on netflix. Everything about this movie is perfect I loved it 😍

1136f792c3894b40ab1f95aa96fadfad8f0b5024

Source

Can't wait to see "Promising Young Woman" with her!

Just in case you're into tarot cards here's a new read for Leo (very long one, haven't watched it yet):

You are usually spot on with your movie suggestions so I will watch. The tarot reading sound like Leo doesn't have enough fun and is too much in his head. Life rarely is that serious. We make it that way but on the other hand who doesn't need to play more? That was a long one. 

6 hours ago, Mirella said:

You are usually spot on with your movie suggestions so I will watch. The tarot reading sound like Leo doesn't have enough fun and is too much in his head. Life rarely is that serious. We make it that way but on the other hand who doesn't need to play more? That was a long one. 

Totally agree. I saw many tarot readings and all of them are the same - Leo is totally unhappy and have so much struggles. I don't want to say that he can't be sad or have issues, but I don't think his life is so hard as they said. I'm kinda interested in tarot, but I wish celebrity readings were more original, than they are.

6 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Totally agree. I saw many tarot readings and all of them are the same - Leo is totally unhappy and haveso much struggles. I don't want to say that he can't be sad or have issues, but I don't think his life is so hard as they said. I'm kinda interested in tarot, but I wish celebrity readings were more original, than they are.

The tarot readings sound sometimes like he probably would like his life to be that problematic to make up for the good things. Rich, handsome, and successful. We are all blessed with a certain amount of pain in life that we need to deal with. I like the readings even if they aren't true. I am entertained. 

3 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Hope the statement that filming is due to begin mid April is accurate :thumbsup:

Filming is gettin closer and closer. I'm in anticipation with on set photos, but also hope to see Leo in beginning of April at least one time:bounce:

Looks like they are having difficulty finding drivers. They put this call out again today.

MARCH 29, 2021

Antique Car Drivers 
Needed for Major Film
Good Drivers Needed To Be Taught To Operate 1920s Cars

A major motion picture, soon to film in Oklahoma, is looking for skilled drivers to be taught to drive period automobiles from the 1920's, to appear for multiple days in the project.

These persons, male or female, aged 21-65, must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. They will be taught to drive difficult 1920's vehicles in a driving school  April 5.Anyone applying for this position must be available April 5 for the driving evaluation and school, and then April 6 for a costume fitting.

Since the interior of the vehicles are smaller and more compact, with steering wheels closer to the seats than they are in modern vehicles, the persons needed for these positions need to be smaller in size and stature.

Filming and training is in the Bartlesville/Pawhuska/Osage County area of Oklahoma from the end of April until late summer.

Pay for the drivers is $15/hour with a guarantee of 8 hours per day. Any week over 40 hours will incur overtime.

New Leo pix taken  in Malibu past weekend  with Cami and pal Emile and Emile's 7 year old son Valor 

I didn't even know that Emile had a son 

Leonardo-DiCaprio-2.jpg Leonardo-DiCaprio-5.jpg Leonardo-DiCaprio-Camila-Morrone.jpg Emile-Hirsch.jpgEmile-Hirsch-1.jpg

SugarWater

Re: Driver /Killers of the Flower Moon , would you be interested in being a driver ? 

Maybe you would be the driver who drives  Ernest & Mollie around town ? :p

9 hours ago, oxford25 said:

New Leo pix taken  in Malibu past weekend  with Cami and pal Emile and Emile's 7 year old son Valor 

I didn't even know that Emile had a son 

Leonardo-DiCaprio-2.jpg Leonardo-DiCaprio-5.jpg Leonardo-DiCaprio-Camila-Morrone.jpg Emile-Hirsch.jpgEmile-Hirsch-1.jpg

SugarWater

Re: Driver /Killers of the Flower Moon , would you be interested in being a driver ? 

Maybe you would be the driver who drives  Ernest & Mollie around town ? :p

So the tarot reading wasn't all wrong then. Leo has his back on someone (literally), in his own mind (his phone), meh mind (he looks bored). 

Sounds fun learning to drive an old car. Hope they find what they are looking for.🙃

1 hour ago, Mirella said:

So the tarot reading wasn't all wrong then. Leo has his back on someone (literally), in his own mind (his phone), meh mind (he looks bored). 

Sounds fun learning to drive an old car. Hope they find what they are looking for.🙃

OMG, silly haters who judge people and their relationship only by paparazzi pics are here!  I'm not surprised, lol

Acutally they give me totally family-trip-to-the-beach vibes. Dogs, kids, food, comfy clothes :p Don't think I ever saw Leo this settled down for such a long time (corona or not) Beside from this at one point Leo is always on his phone no matter if he's with his family, friends or girlfriend/in this case Cami. I'm more curious what's on this damn thing he's constantly checking out :D