Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Nothing that special but it seems like the topless lady from this infamous boys-will-be boys-yeah-boobs-high-five moment back in 2013 is finally identified. Surprise, it's a model :rofl:

ย 

Actually she reminds me of Cami:

However she said in this recent interview her and Leo are "just good friends" and nothing ever happened between them (beside from you know Leo getting excited over her boobs in the middle of the ocean) :D Source

ย 

Just a little throwback LOL

1024.23leo.ls.2413_copy.jpg?fit=around%7 1024.leo.ls.2413.jpg?fit=around%7C1024:7

Source

Because I have thx to corona and the neverending lockdown in germany literally no life I watched The Ballad of Richard Jewell directed by Clint Eastwood. Leo and Jonah Hill were attached at some point to this movie (they're still mentioned as producers).

ย 

While Jonah Hill should have played the main character Jewell (now played by Paul Walter Hauser) Leo was scheduled to play his lawyer Watson Bryant (now played by the great Sam Rockwell).

ย 

Why I'm telling you guys this?

ย 

Because I really, really liked the movie. Surprisingly. Because I'm not a big fan of Eastwood movies. But this one was thrilling (especially when you're not familiar with the case like me), interesting, sad, highly unfair, heartbreaking and partly even fun. The most fun role is indeed lawyer Watson Bryant. From his weird style, to his personal attitudes, his dry humor and lines and his loyalty (maybe even friendship) to Jewell he's soooooo damn likeable (would marry him without 2nd thoughts LOL) and I would have loved to see Leo in that role!!! ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

2c160f64b669054ceece349105c076e393fb84ab c8ac1d9bdf187ad820ce24ac704d83cd418010e5

873079358265c5cf112b616302a175aeb083db32 6542bfb467fb4893d200af00dc99af7f5e9d67e9

28c6a813113351f462ac3575bb00726cd9eed329 66ed68c760e4467443dcbf6c285ad29fcedb1058

Source

ย 

Also worth to mention? Kathy Bates as Jewells mother Bobi Jewell.

der-fall-richard-jewell_sl-f8fd8a89-7e08

ย 

She made me cry. No kidding. Great performance. Love her :heart:

ย 

And finally Paul Walter Hauser. He was already amazing in "I Tonya" and so he was here. He nailed it to play all the many sides of Richard Jewell. And there are a lot. Some are liekable. Some aren't. It's a highly emotional roller coaster ride he takes the audience with and he has some great chemistry with Bates and Rockwell (similiar like Leo had with Jonah in TWOWS). Jon Hamm and Olivia Wilde are also part of the amazing cast.

ย 

la-photos-1staff-474500-la-en-richard-je richard-jewell-1-e1574357518966.jpg?w=10

ย 

So if you have some time and don't know what to watch I can recommend you to watch "The Ballad of Richard Jewell". It's a great movie :PinkCouture2:

ย 

Thanks Jade and Barbie for the news and info! I enjoyed the Richard Jewell film too Jade and it was a great cast!ย ย I'm no easy crier but that film had me in tears. I was in high school when the bombing happened in Atlanta so I remember the guy and he was automatically suspect number one. His story was pretty devastating but the real bomber was eventually found.ย 

ย 

ย 

20 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Because I have thx to corona and the neverending lockdown in germany literally no life I watched The Ballad of Richard Jewell directed by Clint Eastwood. Leo and Jonah Hill were attached at some point to this movie (they're still mentioned as producers).

ย 

While Jonah Hill should have played the main character Jewell (now played by Paul Walter Hauser) Leo was scheduled to play his lawyer Watson Bryant (now played by the great Sam Rockwell).

ย 

Why I'm telling you guys this?

ย 

Because I really, really liked the movie. Surprisingly. Because I'm not a big fan of Eastwood movies. But this one was thrilling (especially when your not familiar with the case like me), interesting, sad, highly unfair, heartbreaking and partly even fun. The most fun role is indeed lawyer Watson Bryant. From his weird style, to his personal attitudes, his dry humor and lines and his loyalty (maybe even friendship) to Jewell he's soooooo damn likeable (would marry him without 2nd thoughts LOL) and I would have loved to see Leo in that role!!! ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

2c160f64b669054ceece349105c076e393fb84ab c8ac1d9bdf187ad820ce24ac704d83cd418010e5

873079358265c5cf112b616302a175aeb083db32 6542bfb467fb4893d200af00dc99af7f5e9d67e9

28c6a813113351f462ac3575bb00726cd9eed329 66ed68c760e4467443dcbf6c285ad29fcedb1058

Source

ย 

Also worth to mention? Kathy Bates as Jewells mother Bobi Jewell.

der-fall-richard-jewell_sl-f8fd8a89-7e08

ย 

She made me cry. No kidding. Great performance. Love her :heart:

ย 

And finally Paul Walter Hauser. He was already amazing in "I Tonya" and so he was here. He nailed it to play all the many sides of Richard Jewell. And there are a lot. Some are liekable. Some aren't. It's a highly emotional roller coaster he takes the audience with and he has some great chemistry with Bates and Rockwell (similiar like Leo had with Jonah in TWOWS). Jon Hamm and Olivia Wilde are also part of the amazing cast.

ย 

la-photos-1staff-474500-la-en-richard-je richard-jewell-1-e1574357518966.jpg?w=10

ย 

So if you have some time and don't know what to watch I can recommend you to watch "The Ballad of Richard Jewell". It's a great movie :PinkCouture2:

ย 

That was an interesting movie. It is scary to wonder what would have happened if Richard didn't have Watson by his side. Watson says a lot of things I would have happily said to all the dumb people. I didn't know if I should laugh (mostly with Watson and his "she tells me what to do" secretary) or cry over that he finally got his rightful attention for a job well done and they took it away from him. If we take the horrible bombing thing aside of course. Sadly we do have terrorists in this world and the lawinforsment needs to be better at their job.

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^It's a walk of shame for the media too.

True. They depicted it good in the movie with the characters that were bored and just wanted anything to happen so they could write about it. How not liking where you are in life can create so much damage for someone else. I loved the mother and son unite. Very sweet and trusting. Good people that want to help and do the right thing even if it gets so wrong. Great movie about a sad event. Thank you for the suggestion.๐Ÿ™ƒ