Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

15 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie

Tks for another new photo :) 

I noticed in this version of same photo below that Leo has glasses on his shirt, I wonder if he is wearing glasses now ? 

2021-02-26 (3).png

I was wondering the same thing but as far as i know that he sometimes wears glasses since the late 90s but then i read an interview in which he said that de niro gave him that trick as a way to go incognito so maybe he takes his glasses with him in case he needed it to do so. 

Regarding taking pictures with fans this is the first that we saw leo taking pictures with fans since Covid-19 crisis started, it could be that she is one of the people who where in the meeting already who got tested?🤔I hope he doesn’t take pictures with fans for his and their safery. Leo please be careful. 

From upcoming Ellen show ,  Eddie Murphy's daughter talking about her Dad surprising her with visit from Leo

Eddie Murphy Once Surprised His Daughters with an At-Home Visit from Leonardo DiCaprio

"I just lingered around him all night like a weirdo and stared at him," Bella Murphy, 19, recalled on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

On Tuesday's episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, the Coming 2 America star, 59, and his 19-year-old daughter Bella talked about working together on the new sequel, her first-ever movie, as well as what it was like growing up with her famous dad. Bella said she often met Murphy's famous friends, recalling a starstruck moment she once had after meeting Leonardo DiCaprio.

"I forgot that famous people sometimes show up to my dad's parties, so I was very unprepared," she recalled to host Ellen DeGeneres . "I was in the dining room in my pajamas, and then all of a sudden Jimmy Kimmel started walking through the door, and then all these other big celebrities. And then Leonardo DiCaprio walked through the door and I started freaking out."

Bella continued, "I think my dad knew that Leonardo DiCaprio was coming but he didn't tell me because he wanted it to be a surprise." Murphy then added, "All my daughters of all ages love Leonardo DiCaprio."

"I immediately ran upstairs to tell my sister, and we came downstairs and I just lingered around him all night like a weirdo and stared at him," Bella recalled.

"I'm sure he's very used to that," joked Murphy