Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Sighting of Leo & Cami buying  food in popular Boston store on New Year's Eve 

https://people.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-and-his-girlfriend-camila-morrone-buy-ingredients-for-an-italian-feast-in-boston/

Mirella

Welcome  :wave: 

THANKS  TO ALL FOR LEO RELATED PIX AND ARTICLES    :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: 

Thank you🙃

oxford thanks for new sighting evidence, wish we have a pics.

He had the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen in my life

Damn, one of the bluest eyes not only in the Hollywood, but in the whole Universe. So jealous of her😃

boston.com had some more infos like Leo being a good example for not partying outside:

(...) DiCaprio, Morrone, and one other woman visited Table Mercato on Thursday afternoon, loading up on pastas, sauces, homemade potato chips, fig jam, and other items from owner Jen Royle’s Italian shop. Royle, who runs Table Mercato and the adjoining Italian restaurant Table, said DiCaprio was one of the first customers to ever require a basket to haul all of his items, which she guessed was for a stay-at-home meal.

“They’re staying in, no one’s going to dinner on New Year’s Eve,” Royle told Boston.com Saturday afternoon. “They probably just wanted to load up on stuff, shut the blinds, and cook.”

Royle said she was busy working in the basement of the store when DiCaprio and Morrone came through, but said the store’s employees and customers recognized the actor.

“The people in the store said he just had the bluest eyes they’d ever seen,” Royle said. “You couldn’t mistake him for anyone else, even with the mask.” (...)

Source

6 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Thanks, everyone, for all the updates.

Posting these just because I really like this photo shoot. 

28A3A89F-19CB-4AF4-B204-3A35AF5E6DCB.jpeg 3B4D5172-EC44-4500-94BE-FC80BB044623.jpeg CD568B2C-B0BD-4468-B2D6-06F21C627F65.jpeg 793D2BD0-CEDD-4557-BE6B-19C17CD121CA.jpeg

He is so handsome but I have always liked the "I just rolled out of bed and my hair is a complete mess" look he pulls off so well. ❤ I hope everyone is well in these strange times. 

Movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence set to film in Boston again

BOSTON (WHDH) - The upcoming Netflix movie “Don’t Look Up” starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence is set to shoot in Boston again this week.

New York taxi cabs lined the block of Devonshire Street with lots of film equipment on standby on West Second Street in South Boston.

Back in November, DiCaprio and Lawrence were seen filming part of the star-studded movie.

Other stars expected to make an appearance in the film include Meryl Streep and Cate Blanchette.

Source

Jade

Tks for filming article and IG list :) 

Looking forward to filming this week at the  Howling Moon with Prof Randy :p 

Sugarwater

I , also, am a fan of that photo shoot that Leo did for Revenant promotion :) 

We didn't get a solo photo shoot for Once .  I wonder if we'll get one for  Don't Look Up ,or we'll have to wait to Flowers of the Killer Moon 

Barbie

Love the fan art of Leo's roles , tks :) 

Thanks everyone for pics and updates:heart:

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Not bad for someone who's only posting about climate change etc. :p #powerofleo

1686966585_Screenshot_2021-01-04leonardodicaprioHashtagaufInstagramFotosundVideos.thumb.png.454dface464631e5bcb0eab5f6c92d33.png

Source

He is the one of a few celebrities who don't need specific generation to be popular and relevant. He's Hollywood's 'household name'.

17 hours ago, Mirella said:

He is so handsome but I have always liked the "I just rolled out of bed and my hair is a complete mess" look he pulls off so well. ❤ I hope everyone is well in these strange times. 

I love that look also. I love that he can easily pull off both.