Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Better Marvel than DC is all I'm saying at this point. Most of the DC movies sucks in my eyes and everyone would have expected to see Leo rather in the dark DC universe than in the lighter more fun Marvel one. So I like that he can still surprise us (this is for all the people who are saying he's predictable LOL). First a comedy for netflix now this. I like that he's lately more open for new things :p

Personally I have the feeling he's flirting with the idea of making a "superhero" movie for a while now but I could be wrong.

I don't like DCU, but DC old classic comics are great. I'd love to see Leo in more realistic and less cartoony film adaptation like Nolan's Batman (which not the part of DCU). I think Leo would have been excellent villain. Also I have mixed feelings about MCU (I used to love it when I was teen but indifferent to it now), I think I'd rather to see him in Deadpool (don't judge me I love it so much😁) or movie like my favourite Logan (both based on Marvel comics but both are not the part of MCU).

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Is Leonardo DiCaprio And Brad Pitt's Bromance Still Going Strong?

Honestly, I think it's the most iconic duo of 21st century.

6 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

We hear that Brad is a big fan of Leo's girlfriend Camila Morrone.

Sounds quite awkward or it's just me?😂

@EdaDicaprio Hi and welcome!

I watch both Marvel and DC movies just for fun really, it's entertaining and funny, but that's all, DEF not Leo's style, so I honestly don't want him doing this type of movies. Unless like you guys said, it's something more dark like the Nolan Batman's or even like Joker from 2019. 

Let's wait and see if Leo really does something with Marvel. I think if so he may want to play the villain part.

I also trust in Leo's decisions. He has never disappointed me in any role. Everything he does is great.

EdaDicaprio: Welcome! :wave:

Barbie  

Tks for more filming pix :)

I sure hope they aren’t the only filming pix of Prof Randy we get between now and Feb 

Until then a new filming photo of Matthew Perry & Jonah Hill

F7972B65-0463-4F6E-9652-223F8FE423DE.jpeg

Thanks to all for your efforts to provide us latest Leo news , pix , and vids :flower: 

Hello EdaDicaprio :wave: and thanks ox, Lilja, Jade, Sugarwater and Barbie for the posts, links, pics and all the news!

As far as comic book films go, even though I'm not really into it (lol I really can't tell the difference between DC and Marvel), I did enjoy Deadpool, Joker, and the Dark Knight, so I'm pretty sure whatever direction Leo's going to go, it's all good, because we already know he really researches to see what's right for him, and that's an additional talent of his :smile:

via tumblr (there's a clip under the link from the ship and lots of firework) ;)

0f2611ff5b3a7e5daa3a95dc10db6515135823d6 1f0fe0c04f620d8696f563c1ef765b9b0c1dfe8c 0d504433afdbd5cd247cb61b538c67e3109ac070

Pics from the set of Netflix’s new movie ‘Don’t Look Up’. They were filming next to my hometown today!!

Ariana, Leo, and Jonah Hill were confirmed to be on set by the mayor of Fall River, Massachusetts on Twitter which is where Battleship Cove is!

To me it looked like they had a stage set up on the ship (you can kinda see in the pic I zoomed in on), but I’m not 100% sure obviously.

Someone with a lanyard for the movie told us they were filming at the back and front of the ship.

Source

Below is the link to the video that Barbie kindly made a print of above that shows Leo by the movie trailers

As you can tell from the girls' exclamations they were a  little excited about seeing Leo  :p 

Then Reeza  notices them filming as  Leo lights his cigarette, tells Leo , and 

he then walks away smoking out of their view behind trailers 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIrsheChWFN/