Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

8 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

As always, thank you for all the news and pics!

You're welcome!🤗

8 hours ago, Sugarwater said:

Is Leo allowed to break the COVID-19 bubble like that? That’s concerning. 

I don't know how really is, but I think if he wasn't he wouldn't do.

Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly In Active Talks With Marvel For MCU Role

Leonardo DiCaprio‘s career has been fascinating to watch unfold, as the child star evolved into a teen heartthrob before becoming one of the most respected, talented and acclaimed actors of his generation. The 46 year-old is now among the biggest names in the business and a proven box office draw, and he’s managed to attain that lofty status without coming anywhere close to boarding a franchise or headlining an action-packed blockbuster.

Of course, DiCaprio has starred in plenty of expensive projects, with Titanic, Gangs of New York, The Aviator, Blood Diamond, Inception, Django Unchained, The Great Gatsby, The Wolf of Wall Street and The Revenant all costing at least $100 million to produce, but Christopher Nolan’s time-bending modern classic is the only one that could even generously be described as a relatively straightforward action movie.

DiCaprio hasn’t ruled out the idea of appearing in something like a superhero film, though, and he’s never been as dismissive about the genre as many other Actors with a capital ‘A’ have been in the past. If the stars were to align, it could definitely happen, and we’ve now heard from our sources – the same ones who told us Oscar Isaac was in talks for Metal Gear Solid eight months ago – that the Academy Award winner is in active discussions with Marvel Studios about an unspecified MCU role.

Obviously, almost every notable name in Hollywood has taken a meeting with Kevin Feige at some stage, so fans shouldn’t get their hopes up just yet. However, if the right character in the right project was to appeal to him, then there’s no reason why Leonardo DiCaprio couldn’t make his comic book movie debut a quarter of a century after he discussed the idea of playing Spider-Man for James Cameron.

Source

It's all over twitter:

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Just posting becaue I feel the same :p Jack Dawson is one of my favorite fictional characters ever, if not the favorite of all time :heart: It's hard to come over your first love which he clearly was to me.

j8UwSsb0_t.png

Source

Oh yes Jack Dawson was also my first love. He still holds a special place in my heart:wub:

Better Marvel than DC is all I'm saying at this point. Most of the DC movies sucks in my eyes and everyone would have expected to see Leo rather in the dark DC universe than in the lighter more fun Marvel one. So I like that he can still surprise us (this is for all the people who are saying he's predictable LOL). First a comedy for netflix now this. I like that he's lately more open for new things :p

Personally I have the feeling he's flirting with the idea of making a "superhero" movie for a while now but I could be wrong.

14 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Better Marvel than DC is all I'm saying at this point. Most of the DC movies sucks in my eyes and everyone would have expected to see Leo rather in the dark DC universe than in the lighter more fun Marvel one. So I like that he can still surprise us (this is for all the people who are saying he's predictable LOL). First a comedy for netflix now this. I like that he's lately more open for new things :p

Personally I have the feeling he's flirting with the idea of making a "superhero" movie for a while now but I could be wrong.

Well, both DC and MCU are terrible in my opinion, hopefully this is another project that leo turns down. Yes i like the fact that he keep surprising us both plz not MCU. A comedy for nerflix is one thing and MCU is a different thing. I’m not surprised him doing a comedy cuz we’ve already seen him in WOWS and OUATIH which were both great but MCU?! they lack content in my opinion and i hate them

Just because I love them :p

Is Leonardo DiCaprio And Brad Pitt's Bromance Still Going Strong?

It appears that the bromance between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio is alive and well and thriving.

NYT-Featured.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=960&h=5

Set in 1969 "hippie" Hollywood, the movie tells the sometimes bizarre tale of a has-been movie star Rick Dalton (DiCaprio) and his best bud and stunt double Cliff Booth (Pitt).  Margot Robbie appears as the doomed Sharon Tate. Apparently, Leo and Brad pretty much bonded from day one.

Each has praised the other very publicly. And it seems that the bromance is still very much alive and kicking.

Let's have a look at Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio's friendship. It's the real deal.

They Go Back A Long, Long Way

Leonardo DiCaprio did the child actor thing, appearing in TV's Romper Room in 1979 at the tender old age of 5. It won't surprise you to hear he got kicked off the show for being disruptive.

Pitt, who is ten years older, was a Midwest kind of guy who dropped out of the University of Missouri two weeks before graduation to head for Hollywood. Determined to become an actor, he took acting lessons and mooched around doing odd jobs.

E-Online-1.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370

In the late 1980s and early 1990s, their paths began crossing, as they both pursued TV and commercial work. Both actors appeared in TV's Growing Pains, although not at the same time.

By the 1990s, they were photographed together at several events, looking impossibly young and fresh-faced. And they both had a thing with Gwyneth Paltrow. No, not at the same time. Apparently, back then, they were not the best of friends.

Insider2.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=374&d

Come 2015 and they both appeared in a Martin Scorsese commercial short film.

Then in 2019, they mad Once Upon a Time in Hollywood together. It was bromance at first sight.

Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood tells the story of fading star Rick Dalton, played by DiCaprio, and his best friend and stunt double Cliff Booth acted brilliantly by Pitt. It's 1969, the end of the swinging 60s. The fictional story of Rick and Cliff is brilliantly woven into the real-life Manson Family and the tragic figure that was Sharon Tate. The pregnant Tate and her friends were infamously murdered by Manson's followers at the Hollywood mansion she shared with her husband director Roman Polanski. It is, like most Quentin Tarantino films complex, quirky, and unforgettable.

NME.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=375&dpr=1.

Pitt and DiCaprio are said to have loved the script and working with the legendary Tarantino. But what about the bromance?

In 2019, Pitt told The New York Times that he Leo hit it off basically because they had been through "so many of the same things".  Their bromance, he went on, was "pretty automatic".

In part, the two guys just really liked one another. They got on from day one. But also they thought forming a strong bond in real life would help them bring Rick and Cliff's friendship to life on the screen. They both know that Hollywood can be a lonely place.

DiCaprio has said: "You come to Hollywood and you're basically isolated and left to your own devices. [Rick and Cliff] rely on this friendship for everything. We immediately fell into those shoes. We understood that relationship so quickly that on the first day, we were those guys."

Insider.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=365&dp

Also, both men share a certain wild guy vibe. Both truly know how to have a good time. Pitt has said DiCaprio was "just great fun". And DiCaprio said Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was just a blast and a half to make.

And Pitt and DiCaprio have also formed a mutual admiration society when it comes to their acting skills. Brad has said of DiCaprio: "This is a guy who's really giving and really goes for it, so you know it's great fun being able to spar with that caliber of actor." In fact, Leonardo DiCaprio was nominated for a Best Leading Actor Oscar.

And Brad is no slouch either. In 2019 he took home a Best Supporting Actor Oscar.

And Now?

Well, prior to lockdown, Leo and Brad continued to hang out together. Brad's big into pottery making and has his own home-based studio. And reportedly, he's gotten Leo into the pottery thing.

"Brad's got his own sculpting studio at his house, and Leo loves coming over to use it," a friend of Pitt's said. "They sometimes hang out with Brad's artist pals, but other times it's just the two of them. Leo brings sandwiches over from their place, Fat Sal's, and they spend their boys' nights creating art until the early hours."

So, it appears that the bromance between Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio is alive and well and thriving. We hear that Brad is a big fan of Leo's girlfriend Camila Morrone. If DiCaprio ever gets around to proposing to his much younger lady, Brad Pitt will be a shoo-in for best man.

Source