Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Just for the amusement: Lainey can't let go caring about Leos relationship(s) status lmao

Over the weekend,  Leonardo DiCaprio posted a voting PSA in his story and it was reposted by Camila Morrone, she even tagged him. This is, I think, as close as he’s ever come to being Insta-official with someone. Source

17 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Just for the amusement: Lainey can't let go caring about Leos relationship(s) status lmao

On a more serious note, what tf is wrong with that woman? Did Leo rejected her and she decided to take revenge by shitting on him and everyone related to him?

Leonardo DiCaprio watched the election with pals on his basketball court

Leonardo DiCaprio held an election-night watch party at his Hollywood Hills compound, we hear.

Sources exclusively told Page Six that the “Wolf of Wall Street” star set up a wide-screen TV on his outdoor basketball court for a group of close pals such as Vincent Laresca.

DiCaprio — who’s known to own numerous properties around Los Angeles — combined two homes, including one he bought from Madonna, into one mansion back in the ’90s, and installed the basketball court in 2004. We hear he reserves this place for entertaining guests.

His rep didn’t comment.

source

Meeting Leo is in fact surreal so much I can confirm :D

David Dobrik explains why meeting Leo DiCaprio at his house was surreal

David Dobrik has revealed what it was like to meet world-famous actor Leonardo Dicaprio in the latest episode of his podcast VIEWS with fellow YouTuber Jason Nash.

Dobrik has met his fair share of mainstream celebrities including Justin Bieber, Nicole Sherzinger, and most recently Sacha Baron Cohen as Borat. But earlier this week Dobrik revealed that he met the one and only Leonardo Dicaprio.

It turns out they’re taking part in a campaign together to encourage people to vote in the US election. David posted to his Instagram: “Hey guys I wanna fly one of you to hang with me and meet Leo in LA!! We want you and your friends to get out there and vote!”

Despite being a world-famous name himself, like the rest of us, Dobrik said he freaked out when he first spoke to Dicaprio. He recalled his friend introducing him to the actor: “He’s like hey I’d like you to meet one of my friends and I was like okay cool. I was like he probably wants me to say hi to his little sister or his niece or something and then he gives the phone his friend and he goes hey David it’s Leonardo Dicaprio I go what the f***”

“I put myself on mute and I run into the office and as he’s talking I go Leo Dicaprio’s on the f***ing phone with me…and then we’re just listening to Leo talk for like two seconds and then bring it back because I didn’t want to be weird and sitting around this campfire of Leo’s voice.”

But when it came to meeting the actor in person, David recalled how weird it is to see a movie actor in the real world. “The second you get to hang out with the celebrity and that like that wall breaks or like that tension breaks.

“Like he opened the door for us and his dog got out so he had to go chase his dog, and that’s where you go oh my god this is f***ing real it’s the guy from the Titanic, this is the Wolf of Wall Street but he’s here at his house he’s just chilling.

“He had family over and like a bunch of little kids the dogs were out like it was a whole a lot yeah it was just so crazy…we’re just right here just hanging out with him it’s so bizarre.”

There are certainly fans out there who would feel the same sense of awe if they met David, but still comforting to know that even the internet’s biggest celebrities get starstruck.

Source

Is anyone here into reading tarot cards? If so here's Leos possible future :D That people still care enough about him and his love life to put such effort in it is the most interesting aspect to me actually.

Leonardo DiCaprio Tarot Reading: Settling Down Soon?

November 6, 2020

Welcome back for another requested celebrity reading!  This one is all about Leonardo DiCaprio and whether or not he’s going to be settling down any time soon.  And if he’s going to, who will his future spouse be?

Remember that all of my readings are speculative and for entertainment purposes only!  It’s just a tarot reading, take it for what it is.  With that being said, let’s begin!

Is he ready to settle down?

When I was laying the cards out for this spread, I was really concerned.  The question was will Leonardo DiCaprio be settling down any time soon and what are the energies around the situation.  Right away, I’m seeing that someone could be kind of trying to “trap” Leo...  possibly with a baby (KnoS, The Empress, 6oSrx)!  The Empress is the card in the deck that represents pregnancy and fertility, and it’s with the KnoS representing fast movement.  Someone wants to force Leo to rush into a commitment with them.  And the 6oSrx is about not being able to leave a bad situation.  So they want to make him unable to leave, therefore effectively trapping him like I said.

It gets worse.  The next three cards are just reiterating what I just said but it’s also clear that whoever is hoping to trap him has planned everything out and they know exactly what they’re doing (7oS, 6oC, The Devil).  It’s clearly no accident.  This is just a shame.  So after I pulled these cards I wanted to know if this person will succeed at what they’re trying to do so I pulled some clarifiers on that.  I get that even if they do end up successfully getting pregnant, he’s still not going to settle down with them although it might prolong the relationship a little bit (The Emperor, 5oSrx, 3oPrx, 2oC, 4oWrx).  Again I’m being clearly shown that he had no part in trying to make this happen (3oPrx).  And unfortunately, I do see that if this pregnancy happens there is a big chance that there could be a miscarriage at some point (Death, The Tower, The World rx).  So it would end badly whichever way it goes, I do hope it never even gets that far though, for the good of everyone involved.

I’m being shown that Leonardo is unhappy in the relationship he’s in right now, he feels like it’s already over but he’s holding back on the actual breakup for some reason (AoSrx, 7oCrx, 10oSrx).  He is showing up as the type of guy who likes to always have his options open, and he’s getting restless staying in one relationship for so long.  Looking at his conscious energies, I see why he’s holding back on the breakup.  He thinks that if he does that right now he will get a lot of bad press for having another relationship end the same way that so many others did and he wants to keep a good image for the moment (7oWrx, 6oW, Death rx).  Perhaps he has a project or some charity work he’s doing and he wants to keep the press around him staying positive for now.

In the recent past, I get the same.  Leo was feeling tied down with his current partner and felt as though he needed to “break free”.  He already decided that he wanted out even then, but again he’s waiting for something to be completed before he walks away (QoW, 7oPrx, 8oSrx). 

There’s definitely a breakup coming in the near future, though (5oC, The Lovers rx, The Star, 9oP).  There will be regrets and sadness on his part at first regarding this failed relationship, but he’ll also feel relieved.  He’s going to be reinvigorated looking toward the future and enjoying being single again.  So if he does settle down, it’s not going to be with his current girlfriend.

The cards want to point out that disaster will most likely be averted regarding the whole pregnancy thing, thank God (QoPrx, PoSrx, The Tower rx, The Magician rx, 4oWrx).  So if you were worried for him like I was, that’s just a bit of reassurance I guess.  But he does need to be very careful!  So if you’re reading, send some positive energy his way.  I’m going to try to send some protection energy to him after these cards for sure!

I’m also seeing that he’s going to be immersed in work for a while yet and therefore still not really thinking about settling down (10oW, 3oP, Temperance).  He will have to be ready to pull some of his focus away from his career in order to be able to have a long term partnership/children.  I do get the feeling that he does want to do this one day, but he’s just really slow (8oWrx, The Hermit, PoW).  He’s also VERY picky about his partner and he won’t settle for just anyone.  If it takes until he’s 80 to find someone who ticks all his boxes, he’s fine being single until then.

HOWEVER, I see him finding someone eventually.  This will be someone who he’s truly happy with and who completely fulfills all of his hopes and dreams regarding a partner (2oC, 9oC, PoCrx).  I’m not sure if he’ll actually get married on paper, but I’m seeing him settle down with this person as a life partner. 

Who will he settle down with?

Just for fun, I’m going to take a quick look at this future partner and what she will be like!

The energy I get for Leo’s Future Spouse is really reminding me a lot of Chris Evan’s Future  Spouse.  They aren’t identical, but they’re quite similar!  This person will be significantly younger than him, not much of a surprise, but I don’t think she’s quite as young as the girls he’s usually with (PoCrx, PoWrx, The Empress).  She has a really innocent kind of energy to her.  Very loving and nurturing, but sometimes maybe a little bit naïve.

I think they’ll actually get married/settle together quickly, it will be really unexpected and out of character for Leo (PoWrx, KnoS, Playing it Safe rx, Stock Energy rx) but something about this relationship is different enough to make him want to take that leap of faith and surrender.  With The Empress here it is very possible that they will have a child/children kind of soon as well.  But the suddenness of it all might make people kind of pessimistic about their relationship.  People really won’t know what to think.  I see their family and friends as well as the public will think that something isn’t right here (Family Friends and Guides rx, Deception, Judication, False Person, Community).  But I don’t think there is actually anything bad going on.

People will gossip about the relationship and this woman (Anchor, Birds, Scythe, Bullies, Read the Fine Print) mostly about how it probably won’t last.  This person is very sensitive so all the negativity will get to her.  She’s going to feel like she isn’t accepted by people for a while and it will cause her a lot of anxiety, but after a while she’ll grow on people (5oPrx, 4oC, 9oS, Strength rx).  Once it’s obvious that the relationship is stable and she’s here to stay, the negativity will die down.

I get that she is a bit of an over thinker.  She may have even had problems with anxiety or depression in her life.  She comes across as kind of shy actually, for someone partnered with a celebrity (Sun rx, The Thinking Man rx, 9oS, Strength rx).  I don’t think she’ll enjoy the spotlight at all (In the Limelight rx) so I highly doubt she’s famous in her own right.  She could also be spiritual as well (The High Priestess, The Temple Path, Ninth House).  I get the feeling that she meditates and she’s aware of certain esoteric things to some extent.  She has the ability to powerfully manifest but she hasn’t fully unlocked that at the point of meeting (Magician and the Mirror rx).  It’s so weird, it’s like she has all this potential but she’s afraid to tap into it somehow?  Or maybe she just hasn’t matured into it yet.  But she’s very Heart centered and loving/giving (Woman Holding a Heart, The Empress).  I could definitely see her getting involved with charities at some point, possibly for children or animals.  Her energy is very motherly.

There’s a lot of Taurus in this spread so she could have that in her chart.  But also Libra and Scorpio.  Her ninth or sixth house could be significant as well.  Also the ascendant is coming up.  These could all also be significant in their synastry.

What’s blocking this?

The blockage for Leo is that he’s still involved in another relationship.  But also he might have a few other people he dates in between this girlfriend and his ultimate partner.  He still has to explore his options (7oC, QoW, QoP, 8oWrx).  I’m being shown that this new partner can’t come in while Leo is still connected to his current gf (QoW, KnoWrx).  He also has some old wounds to work through regarding a woman from his past (QoP, 6oC, 5oSrx) before he’s ready to actually settle down with someone.

His future spouse also has some blockages.  She is currently stuck in a situation where she is very unhappy and she needs to break free of this before they can meet (8oWrx, 9oCrx, 8oSrx, 10oS).  This seems like a relationship to me but it could be anything that’s making her feel trapped.  There’s a major ending that needs to take place for her.  It won’t be fun, but it has to happen in order for this meeting to take place in the future.

For timing, I did pull In The Near Future.  But something tells me that it really depends on the two of them.  So I guess we’ll just wait and see!

I hope you enjoyed this reading!  If you have any requests please let me know and I’ll look into them in the future.  Thanks for reading!

Source

In short: Camila isn't the one (according to the cards LOL).

18 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Is anyone here into reading tarot cards? If so here's Leos possible future :D That people still care enough about him and his love life to put such effort in it is the most interesting aspect to me actually.

Thanks for sharing, Jade! Tarot is an interesting thing but I want to say we don't need tarot to figure out that Leo isn't ready for marriage and kids. In past years I've seen some tarot readings about Leo's (love) future and they said the same thing about Toni, Kelly, Nina. That one is not different.

53 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

But she’s very Heart centered and loving/giving (Woman Holding a Heart, The Empress).  I could definitely see her getting involved with charities at some point, possibly for children or animals.  Her energy is very motherly.

Btw it's me or description of Leo's future wife can be applied to all his girlfriends? In particular Gisele, Toni, Camila, Rihanna and Kate too (they wasn't official but) (I don't know them personally, my opinion based on their public image).

^He's stuck in pattern for years and so is another future. When he's not willing to change something, there will be no change. I truly believe it's that simple (at least for someone in his privileged position with every single chance life has ever offered a person).

If Leo is interested in changing things is the real question for me. Personally I don't think he is for whatever reason. And I don't think for a glimpse that the "right woman" will just come around a corner and fix all his issues LOL

Those are silly fairytale/fangirl fantasies. Even though I have to admit a part of me wishes exactly such kind of a happy ending for him :D

mixedup14.gif.8e5ae9c5447b0e7b2b1fa6fb9dc5d2fd.gif

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^He's stuck in pattern for years and so is another future. When he's not willing to change something, there will be no change. I truly believe it's that simple (at least for someone in his privileged position with every single chance life has ever offered a person).

If Leo is interested in changing things is the real question for me. Personally I don't think he is for whatever reason. And I don't think for a glimpse that the "right woman" will just come around a corner and fix all his issues LOL

Those are silly fairytale/fangirl fantasies. Even though I have to admit a part of me wishes exactly such kind of a happy ending for him :D

mixedup14.gif.8e5ae9c5447b0e7b2b1fa6fb9dc5d2fd.gif

Totally agree with you. And I hate that 'right woman' stereotype, it's so sexist imo. His gfs were pretty great so it's only Leonardo's issue but people blame his gfs more than Leo (I want no one were blamed, nor Leo nor gf).