Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

6 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

You are so right on this. I don't post content and really appreciate everyone who does. People literally go out of their way during "Leo Quiet Times" to find stuff to post in here. It's much appreciated!

15 hours ago, Lilja K said:

So why don't you post content from these sites? You always complain but you do nothing so post smth or stop harassing people who post the content here.

Are you ok? It's not f*ckin harassing, it's just opinion, don't be so sensitive. You're like modern Americans who see bodyshaming or racism everywhere and anywhere.

29 minutes ago, Sliva said:

Are you ok? It's not f*ckin harassing, it's just opinion, don't be so sensitive. You're like modern Americans who see bodyshaming or racism everywhere and anywhere.

I'm not American but I'm modern. And yeah, I see racism and bodyshaming and other sh*t because it's not gone even in 21st century. What about you - you just disrespectful not only to people who post here but a whole Leo thread. You just sh*tting the thread by your complaints instead of posting smth so can you just shut the f*ck up please?

Btw as Jade says owner of simply site pays for pics and probably won't let content posted somewhere else. Vk isn't international social network it's a mainly Russian sn but Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook is. And as a Russian I can say Vk isn't better than other social media, it still full of sh*t like every social media.

7 hours ago, Sliva said:

I must be a modern American---- if this is an American thing I hope the whole world also follows it. If you don't see racism everywhere around you can you tell us what country you live in? I would love to move there.

I'm going to address this only one time, then I'm done, because I don't have the patience to go back and forth with an obvious troll nor am I going to respond to whomever that is anyway after this and go right on back to ignoring.

First of all, as a Black American, that's insulting as f*ck to say something like that, because racism IS EVERYWHERE from what I experience, and it's not being too sensitive to call people out on their sh*t for racism and also bodyshaming (too may of our young women and girls (guys too) are bodyshamed).  Hell, that stupid comment in itself is bigoted. So yep, it's everywhere!

I like to add this: there's nothing wrong with having different views, opinions, etc., but when every single comment is a low key dig at someone or something every single time you post, it is disrespectful.

Back to what I was going to say: Thanks ox for the additional pics and thanks Lilja and kelly for your classy and beautiful responses! Thanks again for all who take the time out to post too!

16 hours ago, Lilja K said:

I'm not American but I'm modern. And yeah, I see racism and bodyshaming and other sh*t because it's not gone even in 21st century. What about you - you just disrespectful not only to people who post here but a whole Leo thread. You just sh*tting the thread by your complaints instead of posting smth so can you just shut the f*ck up please?

Btw as Jade says owner of simply site pays for pics and probably won't let content posted somewhere else. Vk isn't international social network it's a mainly Russian sn but Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook is. And as a Russian I can say Vk isn't better than other social media, it still full of sh*t like every social media.

OMG, why DiCaprio's fans are so stupid? Lol. There was a question in test, I gave an answer, then another person started to attack me because of my opinion and after that I AM the person who is harassing people? Lol. If you, people, can't stand another opinion, don't ask questions. 

10 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

I must be a modern American---- if this is an American thing I hope the whole world also follows it. If you don't see racism everywhere around you can you tell us what country you live in? I would love to move there.

Lol. Americans are hypocrites, always talking about racism to black people, but racism to Asians is normal thing for them. And yeah, hypocrite Americans always forget how they arranged genocide of Native Americans. So, Stfu